Stockfish for iPad

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Tord

Re: Stockfish for iPad

Post by Tord » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Swaminathan wrote:Hi Tord, I wish there was an arrow key at the bottom to take back moves, go forward. It's bit of an effort to click "Move" tab and then click take back when I want to go back several moves.
As you may have noticed, there isn't a lot of free space for additional buttons, but you don't have to go to the menus: Swiping your finger from right to left in the move list will take back a move, and swiping in the opposite direction will go forward.

Swaminathan

Post by Swaminathan » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Tord wrote:
Swaminathan wrote:Hi Tord, I wish there was an arrow key at the bottom to take back moves, go forward. It's bit of an effort to click "Move" tab and then click take back when I want to go back several moves.
As you may have noticed, there isn't a lot of free space for additional buttons, but you don't have to go to the menus: Swiping your finger from right to left in the move list will take back a move, and swiping in the opposite direction will go forward.
Thanks! That's working! :)
Logo made by Ulysses P (Vytron)
Co-Authored with Dann Corbit: Strategic Test Suite

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:30 pm

From the screenshot posted, it looks very nice -- only thing is, I have an Android system.
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen