SquarknII is a clone

General discussion about computer chess...
Julio

SquarknII is not a Clone!!!!

Post by Julio » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:57 pm

SquarknII is not a Clone!!!!

Huyy, the thing becomes very hot, the corporation Intel has made declarations that Show that SquarknII is not a clone. it is a Project sponsored by herself.
And this willing one to Liberate a part of the Code of Programming after Mr. Pedro Castro confronts a demand of 500.000 Eurus!!!! for false Information.
He/she believes that the Author of Danasah this put in serious Problems.

agustin

Re: SquarknII is a not clone

Post by agustin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:47 pm

It is a Pity that Persons Exist as Pedro, gun-sight that to spread some kind of semjante, is very an evil I dress in the Programmers' community.

That is not the creator of DANASAH?
I am An Engineer of the Unviversidad of Spain and have worked in ocaciones for Intel's Projects, do not believe that such a big corporation is going to patent a fraud.

But if Pedro this one mistaken for this uncle they were waiting for big Debts.

agustin

Re: SquarknII is a clone

Post by agustin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Be which is the Motive, the accusations of Pedro are without base, who said that it has SquaknII's Code?

The same one??????

Go but that sews mas curious, him daran to this uncle the code of a Program that is supposed competira in the championship of the World of Computers.????? Without being the programmer of the code, not neither partner nor nothing???

Something traera in hands this uncle. :lol: :lol:

Mincho Georgiev

Post by Mincho Georgiev » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 pm

One thing for sure - I understood almost nothing of your posts.

agustin

Post by agustin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 pm

The one who says that such a pedro should have the code of this Engine SquarknII?

That safety exists, cannot believe him, because it is posteado.

Nobody him dara to this man the source code of a program that competira the championship of the World, it is something logical!!!

Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Mincho Georgiev wrote:One thing for sure - I understood almost nothing of your posts.
Hi Mincho,
That's because he's using an automatic translator :D

If I understand correctly,he claims that Pedro can't make a serious accusation because he doesn't have the source code of the accused engine....
Cheers,
Dr.d

Mincho Georgiev

Post by Mincho Georgiev » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Mincho Georgiev wrote:One thing for sure - I understood almost nothing of your posts.
Hi Mincho,
That's because he's using an automatic translator :D

If I understand correctly,he claims that Pedro can't make a serious accusation because he doesn't have the source code of the accused engine....
Cheers,
Dr.d
:D
I got the picture in general though. Thanks Doc :)

agustin

Post by agustin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm

I say it itself, Since Pedro can affirm that SquarknII is a clown but has the code, have contacted the Programmer of SquarknII.

Here I leave his e-mail them: johandry@spinsecurity.com

Excuse my Englishman. :D :lol:

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 pm

My Name is Johandry Espin. The director of the Equipment of SquarknII's Programming.

Shortly hare declarations on SquarknII's Incident.

Regards to the Forum.

pedrox

Post by pedrox » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:11 pm

I think Julio and Agustin are the same person, the person who claims to be the programmer SquarknII.

Today, I received an e-mail, e-mail appears to come from Intel and threatening me that I will receive a demand if I do not retreat posts where I said that the program is a clone. But this post is a farce, e-mail comes from Cuba and if I reply, the reply go to the author of SquarknII.

Julio? Where are the statements of Intel? link?, I want to see them.

The author of SquarknII treats me like a fool, so I have the source code, the author sent the source code to see if it could solve a problem, he modified one line of Robbolito program and then the program is not loaded in Fritz (changed id Author by id author) , for that reason I have the program, the author think I'm stupid and I was not able to see that this source code is robbolito. A program like WinMerge permitted you in five minutes to check the differences between the two codes, I said the differences between the two programs in the first message.This guy or guys, have tried to deceive me to play with his clone in tournaments like HG or ACCA, a few days ago I asked to be SquarknII advisor to give my name to the ICGA.

A second reason because I have the code, the author is not able to compile the code, many times I asked for help to compile the code, first a version of DanaSah, then a version of Viper and finally the Robbolito. I advised the author that with the versions that did could not play a world championship. Even so I tried to fool with the code of Robbolito, perhaps he was lucky and I not knew the code, its error with this code is asking me to play tournaments such as HGM and ACCA where clones or derivatives are not allowed.

I have all e-mail stored between the author of SquarknII and me, Do I need to start publishing every one to prove my words?

I have a post where the author acknowledges that it has not begun SquarknII code in February. You think then in 4 months can have a winning program to Rybka3?

But even more serious, this is the same code as I received in February, four days after sending the code of Viper. You think that in four days they can have an engine that can beat Rybka3?I give you the answer, yes, cloning Robbolito 0.085g3

Pedro Castro