PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Eduard Nemeth

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:04 am

You make fun of people you don't know because you think it's me. Your behavior disgusts a lot of people, I get a lot of emails where people just shake their heads at you and say, I don't want to be where he is anymore. keep it up, make your name Proteus even more ruined than it already is. Have fun!
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:54 am

@IbaiBur, @Empitikbot, @Anton101, @OrgZ, @Apocalypse

Bullet 2024 ELO RACE is the most difficult for me. I win hundreds of games against 2500 ELO bots, then I draw or lose only one for crash or disconnection due tomy crap Vodafone.it Fiber (only VDSL not real fiber) lags and instability and I fall down of 18-34 points :shock:

But as you probably know, I LIKE CHALLENGES. PARTECIPE!!

You cannot leave the podium to EDIOT's siblings bots LERMERBOT, POWERBEAST and most likely Fireball-64 :lol:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:09 pm

Make your challenges your own. You only play against 2400 all day, day and night, including today. You're a laughing stock. Your challenges are a laughing stock. A joke!

And stop talking nonsense. As an example, Fireball, I am not fireball, have nothing to do with the bot. You see ghosts. what a disgraceful guy you are, portraying a bot that I have nothing to do. I contacted the owner of the bot and he wanted to give an answer here in the forum, but he cannot register, the moderators do not answer the requests. That's why I'm doing this now: I'm not that bot. LermerBot is closed. You are sick Proteus, you are a clown!
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:47 pm

And if you don't stop portraying other people's bots as mine then I will report you to Lichess and ask that it stop.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:29 pm

Live Picture ProteusSf, this is what his challenges look like, the same every day. Now the opponent is pseudo-0 who only has 2400 points. Now he will play 200 games and gain +12 Elo, and then he will come to the forum and brag about new Elo points. He's been doing this every day for a year. Is it really a challenge to constantly play against Elo 2400? He describes his engine as "extreme" "power" "turbo" "AI" but is afraid of playing against strong opponents.

Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:41 pm

Hi!
You asked to play with ProteusSFX-AI some months ago, this is an indirect challenge but if you have at least 3000 ELO bullet you are welcome even to my ProteusSF-Godot and ProteusSF-AI challenge ;)

I've removed you from the ignore list, if you like you can join us on the 2024 ELO RACE.
Together we can fix the Leaderboard glitch on Lichess.org :lol:

Playing right now to go ahead PoweBeast, Lermerbot and Fireball-64 :mrgreen:

https://lichess.org/@/ProteusSFX-AI/tv
Last edited by AlexChess on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:51 pm

Account LermerBot is closed. Are you that stupid or do you do it on purpose to constantly mention this account that is closed? As you can see in the picture above, you only play against 2400 Elo and then call it a challenge and ask others to do the same as you and also play against 2400 Elo. :roll: Hopefully no one is willing to do that.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:33 pm

EDIOT's sibling bot Lermerbot has been DEFENITELY removed!!! Thanks

Even easier for me now to reach the bullet TOP ranking (Fireball-64 3355 ELO right now)

Good news: It seems that, after Psyco and his Spanish gang banning, also Solista and his multiple accounts are now rarely on Playchess.com. He is bandoning also his crap clownes? :mrgreen:

PS: Just found a simple workaround to avoid that the ghost moderator continues to send almost all my comments in approvation.

This is a crap forum, too!!!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:58 am

You're so stupid that you don't see why a lot of people don't play on PlayChess anymore. It's because of you. You're cheating there, that's a fact. You're cheating by playing against yourself (with etabeta23, the account has since been banned by the sysops and is closed). Now you have opened EddyAlone against whom you also play fake games (it couldn't be worse). My American friend a2-a3 who has 2 accounts also decided not to play anymore because of your fraud and closed his account. Another friend who has 4 accounts no longer plays. Another friend who has 3 accounts no longer plays. He has also decided not to renew his accounts. You are the bad one, not the others. It's so embarrassing that you are so stupid and brag about your cheating. We're not short on money. We just want to play honestly. We now prefer to donate money to Lichess (patron) and hope that you don't cheat there too. At least on Lichess we will report you as soon as you cheat. If ChessBase allows you to cheat, that's ok with us, then the server dies and it gets what it deserves - You, the biggest cheater in computer chess.
Peace be with you!