PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
AlexChess

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:51 am

Finally no more vital signs at least of the Spanish user Ruben and his insulting gang! PSYCOTRANCE (omen nomen... * It's Latin EDIOT) . His accounts siblings, farming, cherrypicking and INSULTING KERNEL PANIC, ASROCK and UNBANNABLE have been BANNED :lol: and his new ASRock_J3455 ALREADY MUTED . Chessbase has finally read my emals with his chat and screenshots . Dorzs you are right, chess servers are a dirty place, I will abandon them once completed my 2024 ELO RACE.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:25 am

I'm considering to esclude not online bots (at least the last ones +-3000 ELO like VariantsTop and Emptikbot that are meaningless as TOP bots (...300 points weaker than best ones :roll: )

https://lichess.org/@/Fireball-64 3345 ELO
https://lichess.org/@/Lermerbot 3340 ELO
https://lichess.org/@/PowerBeast 3331 ELO

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:11 am

you are on first place? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ugeek: Get big glasses, then you'll see better that you're only in 4th place. :lol:

By the way, I'm not Fireball 64 and have nothing to do with the bot. This guy seems strong. Great, next bot that is better than proteussf. 8-)
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:30 am

One more thing: my bots SolistaBot and EdoBot will never reach first place in the bullet. I am not interested in that. That's why I'm going to let SolistaBot play in Bullet matchmaking mode today. Then the Elo drops automatically. I've wanted to do this for a long time, but I prefer playing Blitz in auto mode. Hopefully I'll have some peace and quiet from the Elo show-off ProteusSF
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:52 pm

Test offline like the one that I'm playing against dorsz's , Anton's, Andrea Manzo's and Stockfish -dev's latest engines, using DOTS 6 unbalanced test suite and same hardware for both sides are much more reliables than chess servers games. Once I will reach the ALL TIMES top scores bullet, blitz, rapid and classical with at least one bot I will stop my PERSONAL challenge against myself. If opponents surrender for inferiority is even better. :mrgreen:

My ELO will stay on Lichens.org database for years.

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:55 pm

Hello Eduard!

Thanks for stopping to farm.. I hope you dont mind if I play around 10-15 games with your bot

Thanks

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:00 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:52 pm
Test offline like the one that I'm playing against dorsz's , Anton's, Andrea Manzo's and Stockfish -dev's latest engines, using DOTS 6 unbalanced test suite and same hardware for both sides are much more reliables than chess servers games. Once I will reach the ALL TIMES top scores bullet, blitz, rapid and classical with at least one bot I will stop my PERSONAL challenge against myself. If opponents surrender for inferiority is even better. :mrgreen:

My ELO will stay on Lichens.org database for years.
Please Alex...

Do you even know how chess works?? Lichess doesnt even HAVE ANY ELO... Elo is a type of a rating system... Lichess uses the Glicko-2 rating system, not the Elo rating system... That means you dont have any elo

Please type correctly next time :D

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:30 pm

Sorry Emptik thief and Ediot are on my ignore list since months and I never read their comments. At least Ibaibur and tt-stockfish are smart 😉

Have you never seen Emptik GitHub info page?

:lol:

Skilled on NOTHING :shock:

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:03 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:30 pm
Sorry Emptik thief and Ediot are on my ignore list since months and I never read their comments. At least Ibaibur and tt-stockfish are smart 😉

Have you never seen Emptik GitHub info page?

:lol:

Skilled on NOTHING :shock:
That GitHub page has been not updated for MONTHS

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:42 pm

EmptikBest wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:55 pm
Hello Eduard!

Thanks for stopping to farm.. I hope you dont mind if I play around 10-15 games with your bot

Thanks
You're welcome to play against me any time now. I think I already played against your bot today.

I test my engines and my books. Of course that only works if I play against the best. This is my fun. ProteusSF doesn't do that. Otherwise he would play against us in matchmaking mode. He just wants to show off by constantly raping these 3 poor bots with his 6 accounts: admete_bot (2400 points), Phlanax (2400 points) and Pseudo (2400 points). 99% of the time he only plays against these bots day and night. He has more bots of his own than opponents, haha ​​that's a fact. This is so funny. He even calls it a challenge and meticulously creates a rating list. My two bots EdoBot and SolistaBot now only play in matchmaking mode. SolistaBot has been playing for a few hours and I currently only have 3121 points in the bullet, and there will be even fewer points at the end of the day. At the start I still had 3280 points. At least I'm now playing against Eman, which is more fun than winning against weak bots.
Peace be with you!