PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
AlexChess

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by AlexChess » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:04 pm

@iBaiBur You are always a little retarded on reactions trying to stopping me. (I know that YOU are skilled and I don't want to offend you) .
This coding challenge is even better than modding Stockfish or mocking Leaderboard Team members for their silly limitations on rules that even Lichess.org ignores :mrgreen:

Open source is REALLY A GIFT , you cannot hidden nothing :D

I have already downloaded the Python source from github 2 days ago. You have modified the source today to get the banned_bots list from Leaderboard Page that I cannot enter anymore (being ...banned :lol:) and I have restored it again on the folder directory. Et voilà... All banned bots are in their right ranking.

EDIOT I know that you understand nothing about what I have writed, you is able at most to move chess pieces, coding is out of your possibilities.

Rank|Bot|Rating
---|---|---
#1|@LermerBot|3337
#2|@Fireball-64|3331
#3|@PowerBeast|3320
#4|@ProteusSFX-AI|3302
#5|@SolistaBot|3277
#6|@ProteusSF-Turbo|3272
#7|@ProteusSF-lite|3266
#8|@ProteusSF|3260
#9|@ProteusSF-Open|3238
#10|@LeelaMultiPoss|3114
#11|@EdoBot|3090
#12|@EmptikBot|3050
#13|@Checkmate-AI|3039
#14|@Booktester|3024
#15|@Santana64|3023
#16|@que-hyper|3011
#17|@caissa-ai|3007
#18|@compchess60|3005
#19|@ProteusSF-Godot|3001
#20|@Spiritofthenewyear|3000

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:39 pm

ProteusSFX-AI versus SwordFish15.5 after 200 games
DOTS 8 UNBALANCED POSITIONS REPEATED ON BOTH SIDES
Partial result: 5-3

Hi dorsz!
This test is taking more times than expected, then I switch to the latest Stockfish-dev or BrainLearn 26.5 for 200 games and then I will continue from 201 to 400. The difference between our engines in minimal, not like the Solista debacle on unbalanced positions :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:56 pm

ALL SWORDFISH 15.5 GAMES UNTIL NOW

https://pixeldrain.com/u/wZrJXP9D

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:00 pm

Sorry for all TYPOS!

This crap forum has a very short session to write and modify and most of the contents are MODERATED by a ghost, TOO! :lol:

So I must try to enter a decent layout with images and styles having only few minutes... :shock:

Errata corrige:

retarded on reactions trying to stopping (stop) me

you is (are) able at most to move chess pieces.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:23 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:04 pm
@iBaiBur You are always a little retarded on reactions trying to stopping me. (I know that YOU are skilled and I don't want to offend you) .
This coding challenge is even better than modding Stockfish or mocking Leaderboard Team members for their silly limitations on rules that even Lichess.org ignores :mrgreen:

Open source is REALLY A GIFT , you cannot hidden nothing :D

I have already downloaded the Python source from github 2 days ago. You have modified the source today to get the banned_bots list from Leaderboard Page that I cannot enter anymore (being ...banned :lol:) and I have restored it again on the folder directory. Et voilà... All banned bots are in their right ranking.
Of course, open-source is for that. The code has always been there and you can use it for whatever you want (in case it's licensed, respecting the license).

I have no intention to stop you, you can do whatever you want. I don't know what the coding challenge is, there is nothing to code. You can literally just run the script and it will give you a list.

I removed some files from the repo and also removed the unrestricted list. Of course, looking at the commit history, you can see this. I am hiding nothing, everything is public.

Regards,

Ibai

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:09 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:23 pm

I have no intention to stop you, you can do whatever you want. I don't know what the coding challenge is, there is nothing to code. You can literally just run the script and it will give you a list.

Regards,

Ibai

You doesn't want to stop me? You have reported all my bots to Lichess.org (and they have done absolutely nothing against me, since I have explained to them that my 2024 ELO RACE is only one more variant. They are probably only happy that more strongs bots play on Lichess.org and I don't discriminate original bots.)

Anyway you are right, the full list with a lot of zombies that don't play since years is useless. I'm considering to remove all ghosts like VariantsTop that cannot stay online 24/7 for lack of resources.

Regards, Alex

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:33 am

Yes I have reported your BOTs more than once and I would do it again, until you are banned from all online-playing computer-chess severs. You do not contribute in any positive way, and everyone is aware of that.

It is not for lack of resources for sure, I have available 4 Virtual Machines with Intel Xeon Cascadelake (6 cores / 6 threads each) + local PC with i5-13600KF (14 cores / 20 threads) + VPS with AMD EPYC 7742. But I prefer to use my resources for whatever makes me happy, not to be 24/7 playing against 2400 rated Lichess BOTs to farm elo and pretend to be the best.

Whereas you own a poor Mac M1 (trash), 4 cores old i3/i5, Mac mini... :mrgreen: (You even have to request money and ask for donations on your ugly website because you can't even host it)

So no, I can assure it is not for lack of resources, but for lack of entertainment.

It can be a ghost BOT or whatever, but it beat your BOT by a huge margin:

Reality is reality, and it hurts.

PS: After this I am back to ignoring you, it is impossible to maintain an intelectual conversation with you. Regardless of what I say, you attack me. And no, I don't want to stop you from doing nothing because what you are doing is basically useless, so I don't really care. You'll get tired at some point. The vast majority of BOT owners have all of your BOTs blacklisted. You are a joke for the Stockfish developers and a well-known troll in all the computer-chess forums. Keep it up and good luck!

Regards,

Ibai

ZamChess

Post by ZamChess » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:47 am

Bravo IbaiBuR !

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:18 am

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:28 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:33 am

It can be a ghost BOT or whatever, but it beat your BOT by a huge margin:

Reality is reality, and it hurts.

PS: After this I am back to ignoring you, it is impossible to maintain an intelectual conversation with you. Regardless of what I say, you attack me. And no, I don't want to stop you from doing nothing because what you are doing is basically useless, so I don't really care. You'll get tired at some point. The vast majority of BOT owners have all of your BOTs blacklisted. You are a joke for the Stockfish developers and a well-known troll in all the computer-chess forums. Keep it up and good luck!

Regards,

Ibai
TRUE! Reality is that even with BotLi I experiment lags and crashes due to my poor PC (Mac M1 it's incredible instead, running Windows 11 ARM and MacOS Sonoma TOGETHER (and I'm using them ALSO for other things while playing chess) The only positive result that you continuosly report is related only to BanksiaGui client games. I cannot challeng your ghost VariantsTop anymore (3041 ELO :lol: ) while ProteusSFX-AI that you keep hidden to shine is 3315 ELO right now EVEN if you say that you have resource to keep it onlie 24/7 ...since you don't want to lose your ELO and play only with the even weaker :roll: ReinforcementTrial .