PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Eduard Nemeth

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:40 pm

Next lie from ProteusSF-AI:

Nobody at FIDE has 3000 Elo, not even Carlsen. Alessandro Morales of course lives in higher dimensions :lol: , he is entitled to 3000 FIDE Elo! Crazy world. :lol:
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:09 pm

SNEAK PEAK: ProteusSFX-AI 240101 vs Stockfish-dev 240114 2xNNUE

Last Linrock binded NNUEs seem nothing special compared to my 6 months old NNUE + my mods... :roll:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:18 pm

Can you correct your FIDE Elo on Lichess? If not then I will report it to Lichess as a fake account. If I see it next week I'll report it.
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:19 am

I'm just getting back from vacation and I find this thread getting more and more crazy and angry.

Without a doubt, playchess server is no longer a good option, lichess apparently neither, I'd better wait to update anything until Alessandro enlightens us all with ProteusSF, taking into account that there is no rival for this engine, I'd better wait until be release.

A happy 2024 to the entire chess community!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:37 am

Hello Anton, Happy New Year!

I'm waiting for you on Lichess. You will have a lot of fun there. In my opinion, BotLi is the best choice to play. The config is very simple. I would like to emphasize again that I only played Bullet for farming and only to prove that I was at least as good as Proteus.The real fun is blitz games 3 to 5 minutes. It's better than on PlayChess. There are very strong and weak engines. That's the difference to PlayChess. There is a good mix of strong and weak. In matchmaking mode you can play against everyone in automatic mode. ProteusSF avoids strong opponents, it only plays against the very weakest bots. With the Bullet, for example. Today he only played unranked games against strong opponents. I enjoy watching my own games via Lichess TV on my smartphone or tablet. I'm currently working on 3 polyglot opening books for Blitz. Bullet doesn't require a book, so I consider Bullet to be nonsense, even though I'm in first place.
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:44 am

Thanks Eduard, I will be on lichess in mid-February, I'll see you soon on the server.

I wish you much success!

Best regards;

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:01 am

Sorry, I never read added-to-foe-users comments, here I answer only to friends.
But everyone can ask access to Banksiagui Forum and,
if approved by me, can leave a comment here

Thanks for your patience

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:59 am

SNEAK PEAK: ProteusSFX-AI 240101 vs Stockfish-dev 240114 2xNNUE

I think that I have found the best way to improve my book. Won games against the last builds of Stockfish in 1000 games matches are GOLD .
I must reach at least +15 ELO to say that my engine is an improvement of the original, since the error margin is +-8 ELO after 1000 games :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:40 am

After my tests that demonstrate with 6000 games (+1000 against original engines) that ProteusSFX-AI + ProteusSF-books + exp is leading at least on games played on the same minimal hardware, I cannot update results versus the clones frequently. I will only play 300 games rematches versus A.Ces's 's Tactical, Andrea Manzo's BrainLearn and dorsz's Swordsfish (that have scored +1/300 against my engine) when the updates will be availables. I must admit, LOCAL tests are much better than online tests against random hardwares... Time to switch back to Banksiagui offline gauntlets, even if I will keep all my accounts on Playchess.com and Lichess.org (even Lichess.org admins, like Chessbase support seem to completely ignore my reports about stalkers and haters :roll: )

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:01 pm

sarona wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:15 am
RON,

since you have commented on my topic and maybe you have a better influence on him,
could you ask Eduard to simply STOP posting his comments about me and talk about HIS engines on HIS topics?

I will never call him again with the nickname used until now.

And please if you write to him regarding his ban on Outskirts, or to Zam that I don't absolutely know, don't do that on my topic :)

The only skilled chess friends that I want to have here are YOU, dorsz, but also your fellow co-moderator and tt-stockfish, that despite
different opinions than me are good, sensitive and skilled persons. (tt-stockfish has my ProteusSF-Aureo PRIVATE CLOSED beta and has never shared it.)

Kind regards, Alex