PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Eduard Nemeth

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:43 am

Hello Ron, you don't understand. It's about principles. In a room where there are many, everyone has to adhere to the same rules. Otherwise it won't work. For more than a year (not since yesterday) ProteusSF has been doing this! I didn't discuss in the chat. There were other people who were very frustrated. Some of my friends will also leave PlayChess and no longer renew their accounts. That's sad. Just because an idiot behaves like that. If Pham had kicked AlexChess out of the forum it would be better for Banksia GUI. If ChessBase had punished ProteusSF, it would be better for everyone. Because of a fool everyone else has to suffer? No thanks!

By the way: I wanted to answer you in Talkchess but you have blocked your account for PM. At least that's the message I get.
Peace be with you!

sarona

Post by sarona » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:01 am

I forgot I did that! I will unblock it.

I was getting bombarded by PMs from people complaining about a policy (since restarted) that was implemented at Outskirts when I was first given the position of Moderator by M.Z.

You are right. It is sad. I know you are very frustrated. It is pretty obvious in your posts. I do not support his conduct at Banksia (censorship) or cheating (Playchess/Lichess). He knows that.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:07 am

Hi dear Ron!

Eduard is on my ignore list since months, so I don't know what is saying here. I have told him that if he leaves all my topics and stops talking about me and my engines on all forums I will INSTANTLY stop calling him with the nick I'm using to try to dissuade him to annoy me and the others here. He coiud simply talk about HIS engines on HIS topics and I would not comment about them. He has commented AGAIN 1 second after my peace offer with offensive worlds :roll: You and @dorsz are right. Server games and results are meaningless and statistically unreliables. but I don't accept to be spammed and bullized by him or others. @Ibaibur now thinks the same about him and hie sn't absolutely my friend. Now after months of accusing me of cheating, cherry picking and farming is doing the same on Lichess.org and even on Playchess.com! I have told to @Ibaibur that I'm moving to LOCAL tests because I'm bored not only by spammers, also by the irrilevance of server games and in a month, when my Playchess.com Premium Account will expire I win not pay again for it since Fritz 18 / Dragon 32GUI is full of bugs and Playchess frequented by 30+ idiots Since years. (Anyway i always be there to monitor what they are saying against me with LEGAL more 3 months DEMO FREE accounts.)

PLAYCHESS FAKE RESULTS (SOLISTA CHERRYPICKING)

LEADERBOARD TEAM BAN

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:40 am

@Ibaibur @tt-Stockfsh

Since my purpose on Lichess.org is mainly to collect won games for my Opening books and you apparently don't care about ELO,

I'm opening ProteusSFX-AI to UNRATED BULLET, BLITZ, RAPID, CLASSICAL challenges, if you want to show that VariantsBot, ReinforcementTrial and TT bots are stronger.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:51 am

Please Alex, stop mentioning me, I do not want to have anything to do with you, your tests, your engines or whatever, leave me alone.

I think I already had enough with your all the discussions, the insults regarding my family (mentioning my parents, I don't understand why you even had to do that), my age, etc...

You can do whatever you want with your Lichess accounts really, I do not really mind if they are open or not, my 24/7 account @ReinforcementTrial is open to @ProteusSF-Godot or @ProteusSF-Aureo if you want to play, either rated or unrated.

Regarding Eduard, he explicitly told me that he did not want to be on the list and that's why we removed him (appart from the bullet farming too, which he is admittedly doing to show you how easy is to reach your elo if only playing against weak BOTs). But I mostly agree on what he says.

So I don't know why you say I think the same as you about him because that is probably not true.

Anyways, this is probably my last reply here, since I agree with what ZamChess and my fellow Outskirts moderator Sarona said, it is not worth my time really. And I invite Eduard to do the same thing.

Regards,

Ibai

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:44 pm

The fact is that the only reason I play Lichess Bullet is to show how easy it is to get high Elo. Recently I achieved an Elo of 3300 in just a few hours. I played without a book (just two different moves, c4 and e4, so that the same thing doesn't always end up on the board). Anyone can check that. Nevertheless, I managed 529.5 out of 530 points. ProteusSF cannot do that. He tried, but he couldn't do it. Because he couldn't do it, he looked for excuses. He can't say "someone else is better". For months he has only been posting his own victories in his Banksia forum. He insults me there with the word Ediot. I don't post there, I'm not a member there. Now he would also like to see that I don't post here either. It is a free forum and he has no private rights here. He even insulted me personally very badly and even called me a drunk even though I don't drink alcohol. What does this guy allow himself to do? He's so disgusting, sorry!

I don't care about the Elo on Lichess. My time is too valuable to just hunt for Elos. The same applies to PlayChess. I've published a few engines in the last few months, but more important to me are my books. Yes, I sell books too. This is legit and I have some customers. It's more important to me that these people succeed than me. It doesn't benefit me if I'm ranked number 1 but my friends and customers aren't successful. That's why my own rating is not important to me. But I can also be in first place, I have that right. Recently, in my last 10 games, I had 7 different opponents. Do there have to be more? The fact is that Proteus has been cheating for more than a year. He is constantly fighting duels against ASRock for first place. Both only play against themselves and annoy the community. Yesterday some people got fed up and called for a sysop. I wasn't there, I was just reading. In the chat you could read that many people have had enough of Proteus. He even disrupts tournaments in tournament room A. It's not just about me. There are many paying members on PlayChess who finally want peace and quiet from the idiot Proteus. That's the truth.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:01 pm

Today ProteusSF played new 189 bullet games on Lichess again - and again it's not enough for first place. We want to see how many thousand more games he will play in his madness to definitely conquer first place. :lol:
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:13 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:51 am
OK, nothing against you or your parents, only against the BAN of my Leaderboard compliant accounts, created espressely to answer to your compliants. You are welcome to play unrated against my bots, until the are online. Sorry if you have been offended for my statements regarding your family.
I will not mention you anymore here.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:24 pm

Friends, watch who is causing my reactions on Playchess since 1 year ago and the offenses that has sent on chat to me and to my mother (fully reported to Chessbase, but they absolutely don't care! Playshit REALLY) Must I accept that?

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:37 pm

Yes, you have to accept that. Why? Because you are a cheater and because you lie! ASRock stopped cheating in 2024, see photo. But you haven't stopped cheating. After a request from ASROCK was rejected by a sys to ban you, he did nothing different than you. :!:

ASROCK Chart:

Until yesterday, ASROCK was only at 3360 Elo, and he didn't cheat. Only when you cheated again yesterday did he do it better than you - and is now at 3500 Elo.
Peace be with you!