PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Eduard Nemeth

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:09 pm

AlexChess is the craziest person there is. Haha, now he has created an account on PlayChess called "EddyAlone". Just to defeat this account of course and to suggest that it's me!

Can it get any crazier? I don't believe. What's the next crazy thing? :lol: Maybe EddyAlone on Lichess, which he then defeats 1000 times in a row?

Image :lol:

There are criminals who steal or rob a bank. But even these people wouldn't do something like that. AlexChess is more evil.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:14 am

For my chess friends (Polish and Canadian, Lichess.org members have already undestood who is him) here the EVIDENCE of SOLISTA (Ediot) ELO boosting / farming / cherry picking on Playchess.com. He is suddenly become strong, winning multiple games against never seen opponents :mrgreen: )

Instantly returned on TOP .... Watch instead real Leptir 100124 performance on 32 and 88 threads boosted Pc :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:16 am

JANUARY 16, 2024 UPDATE

This challenge has become really hard! I cannot find better opponents to get their ELO, so I must play against weaker bots. But if they are under 2600 i need to win more games to go up of only one point, while I lose 10 ELO for a draw and 20+ ELO losing the game for time / lags or crashes.

I must win ALL GAMES to reach 3300 ELO risking to fall back a lot!

@OrgZ @Apocalypse @Anton01 PARTECIPE!!

ProteusSFX-AI LIVE LICHESS TV

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:02 pm

You are the worst idiot in the world, you take my name Eddy and create an account for yourself on PlayChess. No, you don't use your name Alex, but mine. Just to pretend to beat me by playing against yourself. An idiot can't be worse, you're the biggest idiot in the world. Your friends should be ashamed of having a guy like that as a friend.
Peace be with you!

ZamChess

Post by ZamChess » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:14 pm

This is what I wrote a few days earlier:

”Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests
Post by ZamChess » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:27 am

My guess is this man has a mental problem. It's best to leave him alone to talk...
Anyway he doesn't fool anyone with his shitty parties anymore.
Because Eduard Nemet drew attention to his cheating parties this psychopath attacks him and denigrates him permanently.
The problems he has, he throws them at Eduard.”

Apparently you didn't see that...
Eduard, don't bother with him anymore - he's obviously disturbed on the upper floor - and whatever you do, you can't get him out of his stupidity.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:42 pm

Yes you are right. But the worst thing is that he is now even trying to simulate me on PlayChess. Live:

He even simulated the flag (Switzerland). How sick does someone have to be to do something like that? I asked a friend to play against this account because I wanted to know the hardware. It is without a doubt AlexChess himself who also plays with ProteuSF and now with my name too.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:33 pm

Posted in the chat on PlayChess a few minutes ago:

We hope now that he (ProteuSF-official) will be banned by a sysop. A sysop was in the chat.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:33 am

Here is an excerpt from the chat on PlayChess on January 16, 2024. There are only 30 to 50 people playing in the Engine Room. Other people have already told me that they will leave PlayChess as soon as their account expires. Many will no longer renew access, I will do the same. It looks like 50 people in the engine room don't matter to the sysop who was currently in the engine room! You can read it here:

A ChessBase Sysop: Chessbase have over 450k Peiole are u really sure he is interested on 50 people here lol

Thanks Sysop, keep it up, if you don't care about 50 people then I won't care about the server either.

Live discussion (I didn't want to write down the sysop's name, nor did the other participants):
(I wasn't involved in the chat and didn't write anything, I just read)

XXXXX (To all): Be careful with EddyAlone, he is proteus Scammer
https://i.ibb.co/mzzHfPJ/Proteus-bigges ... r-ever.jpg
XXXXX (To all): he is playing VS him again to win and get more points
XXXXX (To all): Proteus cheating right now
XXXXX (To all): now be sysop here
XXXXX (To all): perhaps he could kick this scammer
XXXXX (To all): look current proteus game
XXXXX (To all): (to Sysp) please can you ban this Proteus cheater is anoying

Sysop (To all): Dont worry its only 1 Mouse Kilick and he have 0 elo here lol

XXXXX (To all): he is the bigest cheater ever her

Sysop (To all): but me and Chessbase dont care about this elo Boosters u
should olso not car e let tham do

XXXXX (To all): please i can not to make tournaments in peace if proteus
is watching because him disturb and attack the users
XXXXX (To all): CB only wants MONEY nothing else
XXXXX (To all): Please ban him

Sysp (To all): For me is not interesting this Guys belive not one of tham

XXXXX (To all): i talk with steve and stuff of chessbase, and only banned
etabeta, but him enter into machines room A, this is not acceptable if him attack to
other user
XXXXX (To all): https://i.ibb.co/kxj9Xzq/Proteus-bigges ... -again.jpg
XXXXX (To all): him into the tournament with prize is banned
XXXXX (To all): Him also insulted this playchess server
XXXXX (To all): thes server is dead long time ago
XXXXX (To all): because CB does nothing else than collecting money
XXXXX (To all): a shame

Sysop (To all): no its not Dead good Quality Players are rare here

XXXXX (To all): it is DEAD since a long time!!!!!!!!

Sysop (To all): Chessbase have over 450k Peiole are u realy sure he is
interesttet on 50 People here lol

XXXXX (To all): bye bye ... enjoy the scammer
Peace be with you!

sarona

Post by sarona » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:15 am

ZamChess wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:14 pm
My guess is this man has a mental problem. It's best to leave him alone to talk...
Anyway he doesn't fool anyone with his shitty parties anymore.
Because Eduard Nemet drew attention to his cheating parties this psychopath attacks him and denigrates him permanently.
The problems he has, he throws them at Eduard.”

...Eduard, don't bother with him anymore - he's obviously disturbed on the upper floor - and whatever you do, you can't get him out of his stupidity.
I agree with Zam.

I told you pretty much the same thing several months back in a PM at the Talkchess forum. Don't let him troll you repeatedly. Big egos like an audience. Deprive that person of attention and they tend to lose interest and move on.

Continue to produce engines and books. I downloaded Leptir 100124 and there were well over 200 downloads. That should tell you something. Maybe we do not agree on the direction the Stockfish code base has taken over the last year or so, but I still respect your opinion. Do not let trolls ruin your enthusiasm.
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:02 pm
You are the worst idiot in the world, you take my name Eddy and create an account for yourself on PlayChess. No, you don't use your name Alex, but mine. Just to pretend to beat me by playing against yourself. An idiot can't be worse, you're the biggest idiot in the world. Your friends should be ashamed of having a guy like that as a friend.
I think his behavior is totally out of line. My Moderator comrade at Outskirts, Ibai, has also been ridiculed. As have a few others. It is one thing to have a verbal disagreement with another, but to carry on this crap at multiple forums (not on MZ's. :lol: Try it and that person will be gone. Guaranteed :) ) is really sad. You have my respect and I consider you a friend. Take care and have a terrific 2024.

Ron

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:23 am

Since ProteusSF wasn't punished for cheating, anyone can now do the same. Why not? The first one has now done this and has raised himself to 3500 Elo on PlayChess. If one person can do anything, then everyone else can too. Equal rights for everyone, yes!

Picture (New Best ever): :lol:

(Btw, I didn't like ignoring all ignored users. With some of them my connection is so slow that it makes no sense to play against them, e.g. overseas like Japan)
Peace be with you!