PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
IbaiBuR

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:19 pm

No, Intron014 is my friend's BOT.

Since he is aware of your cheating because I explained it to him, he blacklisted all of your BOT accounts, that is why you cannot play with him.

By the way, that account uses my self-made bin book, thanks for recognizing it is strong :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:52 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:19 pm
No, Intron014 is my friend's BOT.

Since he is aware of your cheating because I explained it to him, he blacklisted all of your BOT accounts, that is why you cannot play with him.

By the way, that account uses my self-made bin book, thanks for recognizing it is strong :mrgreen:
Close friend :lol:

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:08 pm

I don't really know what you mean, but yeah the owner of the BOT is a good friend of mine. He uses BrainLearn, my self-made bin book and some other public bin books.

I don't understand what is your problem. Maybe you are mad because I revealed your sibling and cheating with your account No-Stockfish-Bots :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:38 pm

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:47 pm

You have very serious mental problems, I feel bad for you.

Stay well and good luck with your offline altered tests on poor hardware!

Bye.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:57 pm

Anyway it's a waste of time also for me. If moderators ask to close some accounts I will reduce the time here. since I want to code instead.

I have reached the TOP score with all my Magnificent 7 Bots and since I don't have other opponents than LeelaMultiPoss and Solistabot, with your bots are inferior being binded to your silly rules, 1 or 2 accounts are more than enough.

It causes dependence as you should explain to your mother, and is better to free up some resources and time leaving them to more interestings things.

PS: Really bye? I'm happy if I have been useful to you and your family. Study... is the better way to spend your life :)

a1-h8

Post by a1-h8 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:28 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:39 am
PS: In case your forgot our crosstable:

You can keep saying A-class, B-class, etc... Everyone can see your results :mrgreen:
Це просто неймовірно, навіщо ви ВСІ взагалі витрачаєте час на цього самозакоханого короля дурнів? У нього стільки ж мізків, скільки у корови. Нехай каже що хоче, розумніший він не стане. Його доля бути дурнем назавжди. Забаньте його та забудьте назавжди.
Sorry, my English bad, translation.
This is beyond unbelievable, why are you ALL even wasting your time on this narcissistic king of fools? He has as many brains as a cow. Let him say what he wants, he will not become smarter. His destiny is to be a fool forever. Ban him and forget him forever.

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:02 am

Damn..

You're still blaming me for that? I havent been active in the chess community for around 1-2 months now, except sometimes reading forums and checking lichess teams..

So if you still don't understand why I leaked your engine, I tried to contact you multiple ways about it, including PM (which you blocked me), your team (in which you ignored me) and then on the forums (in which you ignored me again)..

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:04 am

STARTING 2024 ELO RACE RIGHT NOW. PARTECIPE!!

RULES: reach at least 3000 ELO bullet, blitz, rapid and 2700 ELO classical

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:00 pm

Stockfish-dev 240108 vs ProteusSFX-AI 240101 O-1

Since Lchess.org bots and Playchess.com derivatives are too inferiors as sparring partners (excepted BrainLearn 26.5, Swordfish 15.7 and Tactical 231116 that scored +1/300 games) I'm now LOCALLY testing my engine against latest Stockfish-dev 240108 and next builds. Even using a 6 months older NNUE, until now it absolutely holds last build :mrgreen: