PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
AlexChess

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by AlexChess » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:29 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:01 pm

But is the Berserk BOT yours or not?
NO

Berserk is from Jay Hannod. No interests on creating a bot, since I already have my Magnificent Seven bots.
But it is the best original engine, if you watch my crosstable, 2800+ ELO compliant, not only +-400 ELO, and then I like to play with it.

I can understand your frustration since only LeelaMultiPoss and No-Stockfish-bots are A-class 3000+ bots and Leaderboard Team cannot compete due to your own rules ;)

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:34 am

I am not referring to the Berserk chess engine, do not try to fool me, I am referring to this account:

https://lichess.org/@/No-StockFish-Bots

You said it was not your account but instead you are constantly spectating its games and it uses your engine, you even lie in the description:

And now you use it for sibling with your other accounts! Which is even worse than farming! Everyone should report you actually, for such a big non-sense.

- https://lichess.org/@/No-StockFish-Bots ... order=desc
- https://lichess.org/@/No-StockFish-Bots ... order=desc

What do you have to say about this? What is your excuse now?

Now you support sibling in servers too? It even breaks your list rules which said "no sibling allowed" :mrgreen:

Very very disappointing.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:39 am

PS: In case your forgot our crosstable:

You can keep saying A-class, B-class, etc... Everyone can see your results :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:01 pm

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:05 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:39 am

You can keep saying A-class, B-class, etc... Everyone can see your results :mrgreen:
TRUE,

it was when I was not using BOT-LI Python script. Now no more disconnection and crashes (thanks to you :lol:) and my Magnificent Seven Bots are much stronger than all Leaderboard bots on all time controls. I will publish my 2024 Unrestricted Rating List today or tomorrow, so EVERYONE will see updated results.

...Even Leaderboard Team itself admits that VariantsTop is one of the worse bots :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:32 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:34 am
Since ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot have been banned even respecting Leaderboard rules (changed according to your need, now banning all bots of the same user)

ProteusSFX-AI and all next bots aren't Leaderboard compliants, since you avoid competition to pose better, compliance is not mandatory anymore and I'm playing other challenges, like becoming Lichess.org bot #1 of all times, even over old and dismissed offline bots :mrgreen:

NOTE: ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot continue to play only against 2800+ ELO bots, as always.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:53 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:32 pm
IbaiBuR wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:34 am
Since ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot have been banned even respecting Leaderboard rules (changed according to your need, now banning all bots of the same user)

ProteusSFX-AI and all next bots aren't Leaderboard compliants, since you avoid competition to pose better, compliance is not mandatory anymore and I'm playing other challenges, like becoming Lichess.org bot #1 of all times, even over old and dismissed offline bots :mrgreen:

NOTE: ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot continue to play only against 2800+ ELO bots, as always.
No, sorry, they are both far from respecting the rules!

You do sibling with your other account! You are playing against yourself and gifting elo to yourself! Which is even worse!

I do not avoid any competition, you can challenge my BOTs whenever you want or ask for a match, I will be happy to play :)

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:55 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:05 pm
IbaiBuR wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:39 am

TRUE,

it was when I was not using BOT-LI Python script. Now no more disconnection and crashes (thanks to you :lol:) and my Magnificent Seven Bots are much stronger than all Leaderboard bots on all time controls. I will publish my 2024 Unrestricted Rating List today or tomorrow, so EVERYONE will see updated results.

...Even Leaderboard Team itself admits that VariantsTop is one of the worse bots :mrgreen:
How is it possible that "one of the worst BOTs" then is ahead of your 2 cheater / sibling with No-Stockfish-Bots accounts (ProteusSF-Godot and ProteusSF-Aureo) hahahaha.

And, by the way:

Eduard is ahead of you in the unrestricted list with a lot less games and time played, showing how stupidly easy is to reach your rating :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:10 pm

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:15 pm

Do you really think that me and the rest of the people is so stupid to believe that No-Stockfish-Bots account is using the December version of ProteusSF-Piranha because it was leaked (never saw it leaked) and it is "so good" that he decided to stop using derivatives as said in his description?!

Are you serious Alex?

Time to do something:

I invite the rest of the members of the forum to do it too, link here:

https://lichess.org/report?username=ProteusSF