PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
AlexChess

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by AlexChess » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:53 pm

tt-StockFish wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:23 pm
We removed Eduard from the banned from leaderboard of bots because he was too annoying with us, and because he wasn't eligible for the leaderboards (Rating deviation > 75). If his BOTs are eligible again for our leaderboards, he'll banned for sure.
Then if someone annoys you you remove his ban???? :mrgreen:

But what are you saying??? Read what I have answered to you as Microsmeta on Leaderboard chat about EDIOT.

NOTE: I don't want to be included again on Leaderboard, I like to be indipendent and do whateever I like with my (now) 7 bots (Upgraded Alemor64 to test ProteusSFX-AI) . I only point out your contraddictions. :shock:

PS: Removed you from Ignore list (I wasn't logged then I have read your comment) ...you are TOO FUNNY :lol:

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:00 pm

Hello Alex, I dont see your comment in the Leaderboard team chat, maybe you posted it in another team? Or you did not make any comment?

We removed Eduard firstly because his accounts technically were not eligible (due to their rating deviation) and also because he explicitly asked me to remove him since he was not even interested (and he was constantly pinging me, insulting me and lying about me everywhere).

But as tt-Stockfish says, if at some point comes back and is eligible once again (something I really doubt), we will ban him again unless he plays fair at that point.

I hope you understand it.

Regards,

Ibai

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:22 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:00 pm
Hello Alex, I dont see your comment in the Leaderboard team chat, maybe you posted it in another team? Or you did not make any comment?

We removed Eduard firstly because his accounts technically were not eligible (due to their rating deviation) and also because he explicitly asked me to remove him since he was not even interested (and he was constantly pinging me, insulting me and lying about me everywhere).

But as tt-Stockfish says, if at some point comes back and is eligible once again (something I really doubt), we will ban him again unless he plays fair at that point.

Regards,

Ibai
I have writed a private comment to TT from Microsmeta, my new not-BOT-upgraded Lichess account.

EDIOT is like an AMOEBA (not sayng worse) He is everywhere insulting everybody :roll:
Since you are suffering too due his sad existence, I remove you too from my ignore list :mrgreen:

Martin_1969

Post by Martin_1969 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:27 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:00 pm

Regards,

Ibai
What a kindergarten
They (Alex and Eduard have been telling you all along that they don't want to be on your shitty leaderboard.
I think you're the only ones who don't want to understand and accept that.
Bye

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:36 am

Martin_1969 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:27 am

What a kindergarten
They (Alex and Eduard have been telling you all along that they don't want to be on your shitty leaderboard.
I think you're the only ones who don't want to understand and accept that.
Bye
Hello Martin, are you still crying because you were unable to successfully train an experience file with BrainLearn? :shock:

And have you already learned to use expRate? Or you still need a video or something? :lol:

Maybe you need a tutorial with animations for people with low IQ, just saying :mrgreen:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:11 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:36 am
Maybe you need a tutorial with animations for people with low IQ, just saying :mrgreen:
But if we try to be all friends here, NO? :roll:
(I know, with EDIOT is impossible, already verified, but isn't a big loss ;) )

Ibai are you then trying to add AI modules to SF? My experimental prompts still give unriable results :cry:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:22 pm

Hafaba's Catropoly is almost as "good" as Ediot's Light 12 Pro :mrgreen:

I have asked him the new 2xNNUE version, but he doesn't answer. Instead I have got Predator AI from Solidor himself (he has shared it on Playchess, with 4 books and exp) I will challenge it ASAP Catropoly requiem is completed :) )

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:35 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:11 pm
IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:36 am
But if we try to be all friends here, NO? :roll:
(I know, with EDIOT is impossible, already verified, but isn't a big loss ;) )

Ibai are you then trying to add AI modules to SF? My experimental prompts still give unriable results :cry:
Yeah, better to be all friends.

I did not try much I am more focused now on experience file training and so on, but I may try the approach I told you, it is the only way to make it really work effectively. I am also waiting for OpenAI fine tuning GPT4 API to be cheaper, because it is too expensive as of now.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:38 am

Proteus-SFX-AI-231109-Catro-Poly3.3
FINAL RESULT: 14-0

If I will find CatroPoly 2xNNUE I will repeat the match, but dorsz's SwordFish 15.5 that is 1 year old and has an old NNUE, beated me (+1/300) together with A.M's BrainLearn 26.5 and Toto's TACTICAL 161223 (no problem to accept that, since I have won all other matches :mrgreen: )

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:54 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:35 pm

Yeah, better to be all friends.

I did not try much I am more focused now on experience file training and so on, but I may try the approach I told you, it is the only way to make it really work effectively. I am also waiting for OpenAI fine tuning GPT4 API to be cheaper, because it is too expensive as of now.
Until now I'm only trying to find good prompts to get useful data, creating patterns to modify the play style according to the better strategy for every position after exiting from the opening books. No problem then to code. Being an old programmer, I can use every language and API (you can ask our common friend SARONA my certified references, together with the quality of these games (about to send him last matches, too) since he will use them for his NN project :mrgreen: )