PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Eduard Nemeth

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:02 pm

For all again, just to be clear: AlexChess started pissing off my threads here in Forum with his crap, he even did it twice in parallel. I won't put up with something like that from such a bastard. I will now make every single cheating of his on LiChess and PlayChess public.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:07 pm

As already stated, the 2th better Cherry Picker EVER after your loved friend PSYCOTRANCE playing dozens of games with his accounts KERNEL PANIC and ASRock to reach 3445 ELO (reason for my PUBLIC PROTEST with auto-report to Chessbase with a neightbour IT student making his own engine) Chessbase absolutely don't care about all us!

...I WILL RELEASE HERE ALL 300 GAMES ONCE FINISHED THE MATCH, so you can verify yourself the EDIOT masterpiece.
Last edited by AlexChess on Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:07 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:02 pm
For all again, just to be clear: AlexChess started pissing off my threads here in Forum with his crap, he even did it twice in parallel. I won't put up with something like that from such a bastard. I will now make every single cheating of his on LiChess and PlayChess public.
Eduard, don’t pay attention to him, let him live in his paranoid world, and you better take care of your nerves.

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:19 pm

Alex, send me your fictional engine and I’ll immediately conduct a private test?!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:27 pm

I haven't been here in the forum for a few weeks. Then I wanted to see what was going on here. And what do I see? AlexChess posted its new Lichess rankings 3 times in parallel, 2 times in my engine threads. Should I let him continue like this? That he can constantly piss on my postings? And he can insult me too, right? Is there an increase in criminal posting like he does? Is he really as much of a fool as he appears to be? Or is he just pretending? If he really is just a primitive fool, then I'll stop writing anything. Only then.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:48 pm

As an evidence that Ediot has badly changed some values,
Light 12 Pro is 25% faster than ProteusSF-AI 231109 and searches deeply, but misses key moves :mrgreen: He is not even a HTML programmer, how could he understand C++?

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:57 am

ProteusSF-AI-231109 vs Light 12 Pro 5+0 61-43 (+17)

Hi, spammers and haters! (you should use your time to improve your programming skills instead of annoying and insulting me on my own topic, but I'm happy to have so many comments and followers while I don't even read yours. :mrgreen:

Having only 4 cores against 12-16-32-88 threads is evident that the performances of my engine are stunnings! Playchess.com results are absolutely meaningless. You cannot simply compare apples and oranges. When both engines use the same hardware instead my engine is a Quantum Leap compared to your clownes!!!

I'm Cherry Picking to protest against Chessbase for a lot of bugs reported and never fixed, that let me to climb from 2400 to 3400 in 5 hours, drawing all games after seconds and even not winning a single game. I will not buy a new Premium account if they don''t release Dragon 3.3 or 4.0 (Fritz 19 2023 IGCA World Champion is garbage as your engines :oops:) and they don't fix ELO scores desappearing on the crosstable, wrong values shown on long time matches (2600 range instead 3300), UCI settings lost during offline tournaments (EG: I set 4 CPUs and it uses only 1) and tablebases bug that causes to lose in draw position. I will continue with 3 months FREE demo accounts instead. And expect that I will climb over 3500 soon, only to mock inflated ballon PSYCO-ASS that is doing the same since months but you absolutely doesn't care (exactly like Chessbase after reporting him more times, chatting with sysop and emailing the screenshots with evidences).

And now EDIOT match results: After a crash, instead of using my and standard Eman.bin books Banksiagui has used TCEC 22 & 23 UNBALANCED OPENINGS, repeating each game on both sides! But this is even better because I'm testing Stockfish mods, not openings and is the better way to compare engines and also LEARNING since games has ben repeated 3 times.

You can DOWNLOAD all the 300 games, since I'm not sharing my books or engine. Study them
and suggest to EDIOT to switch to checkers :mrgreen:

NOTE: I find this a nice and appropriate nick, but I offered to call him Eduard instead, if he simply stops spamming my topics and talk against me everywhere, even on Outskirts (where has been banned again) and on Massimiliano Goi site. He hasn't got his pills against rage since days. :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:06 am

ProteusSFX-AI 231109 vs BrainLearn 26.5 Blitz 5+0 300 games match

Next match will be against my friend Prof. Andrea Manzo :) I have lost 4 games in a row against it, operated by AntiqueChess and even it he has
a much better 28 threads hardware, I must investigate. Since I need to train my engine, I'm retured to my book versus standard Eman.bin openings.

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:50 am

AlexChess wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:06 am
ProteusSFX-AI 231109 vs BrainLearn 26.5 Blitz 5+0 300 games match

Next match will be against my friend Prof. Andrea Manzo :) I have lost 4 games in a row against it, operated by AntiqueChess and even it he has
a much better 28 threads hardware, I must investigate. Since I need to train my engine, I'm retured to my book versus standard Eman.bin openings.

Send me your engine for private testing, and my engine will tear your junk to shreds under the invention of AI :!: 8-)