PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Eduard Nemeth

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:46 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:46 pm
It seems that the only engine capable of making tables with all the other engines on the playchess server is Etabeta23, however, out of 10 games vs Proteus it loses 5.

The user Etabeta23 uses an engine called "Etabeta", this user navigates with the Italian flag...Really Alessandro, how basic you are.

Proteus only can win versus his own second bullshit account. :lol:
The bad thing is that ProteuSF always HAVE to cheat. He can't achieve anything without cheating. He's a loser. Only losers have to cheat and lie, and are at most criminal. People like that should be kicked out of our scene.
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:48 pm

I'm not sure if anyone shared your engine (as a bonus) when someone purchase your books.

Rather, I'm sure that "The Cheater" compiled some SF from 12 to 14 and renamed it. In playchess it is easy to see that Proteus and his second account (another cherry picker) do not offer anything new.

In the "private" tests The Cheater does, not offer any pgn, he says he is going to send the pgns to his "friend" in Canada.

Alessandro Morales, The Cheater, represents the disgusting side of computer chess.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:11 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:07 pm
@tt_Stockfish

Only to know: Why have you banned ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot?

Since the beginnings they have played only with 2800+ bots and never siblings, and they continue to be fully Leaderboard compliants.
Anyway they are on Top, even if Caissa-X, Intron014, ReinforcementTrial and Yobot_v2 refuse to play, trying to keep their ELO.

I dont know if you are going to read this or not, but anyways...

Since you keep saying my bots refuse to play with you to keep their elo, I have removed you from blacklist in all my bots accounts, you can play with them whenever they are online. But please, do not use my bots for your farming experiments or I will add you to blacklist again. You choose.

And I agree with tt-Stockfish on what he said... We will unban you when you start playing against a bigger range of opponents which have a similar elo to your bot accounts and when you stop farming...

Until then, the situation remains as it is.

Regards,

Ibai

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:42 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:48 pm
I'm not sure if anyone shared your engine (as a bonus) when someone purchase your books.

Rather, I'm sure that "The Cheater" compiled some SF from 12 to 14 and renamed it. In playchess it is easy to see that Proteus and his second account (another cherry picker) do not offer anything new.

In the "private" tests The Cheater does, not offer any pgn, he says he is going to send the pgns to his "friend" in Canada.

Alessandro Morales, The Cheater, represents the disgusting side of computer chess.
I can't understand why someone doesn't want to publish a PGN of the games. Then he shouldn't post any naked results! I only accept results with PGN.

By the way, I also do my own tests. I have several computers. Of course, I also need to know how good my engines are and whether they can compete. I do not organize ENG-ENG matches with engines that I develop specifically for analysis (Light 12 Pro). With other engines yes! I'm currently working on a new version of Little Beast 12. One of the opponents in my test was Eman. But mostly I test against Stockfish developer.

Here is such a test, only important for me:

5500 kns/engine
Ponder ON
Time control 5m + 0.1s

Download PGN:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/yVucmyP3

The engine was supposed to be a new bonus engine from me. But I won't publish the engine now.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:37 am

Uh, all my spammers togheter! I'm almost tempted to watch what you are writing, but I respect (my) rules...

Anyway you deserve an update about Ediot garbage :lol:

@Ibaibur, are you proud about having on you Leaderboard Team EmptykThief (that i so stupid that shares GPLv3 NDA PRIVATE beta build with his name inside? :D )

@Ediot have you taken your pills against rage?

Note: Since it isn't my opening books BUT AN UNBALANCED TEST SUITE that you can't exploit , this time I will share all the games of Light 12 Pro's debacle :mrgreen:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:35 pm

You're a fraud, everyone knows that. I don't think you have my engine, someone probably faked one. Everything is possible with you. Scammers always cheat wherever they can. Nobody who has sense will believe you, and whoever trusts you will make the biggest mistake of their life. You don't have any friends, you're just kidding yourself. Poor Boy!
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:41 pm

ProteusSFX-AI 231109 VS Light 12 Pro update after 200/300 games

Ediot has managed to compromise good MZ's SugaR 231129 AI code with his random mods once again :mrgreen:

Note: I have found Light 12 Pro giveaway from one of your loyal betatesters on the same website that shares also my ProteusSF-Aureo thanks by Mustafacanseven (his name inside) horrible fact that togheter with EmptykThief behavior, has convinced me to keep my engine absolutely PRIVATE only for my delight, never giving ProteusSFX-AI anymore even to betatesters, for respecting GPLv3 compliance. Don't worry I will trash your engine ASAP, after this debacle... :lol:

Last edited by AlexChess on Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:42 pm

And by the way, the engine you think you have is an analysis engine for correspondence chess and long analysis. There's no point in testing it at blitz level - and on your poor PC anyway. You don't even have any suitable hardware for testing, so you can forget all your tests anyway. :lol: Buy good hardware first if you can.

Then maybe you won't have to cheat anymore and you won't have to make an excuse like "I wasn't playing with my strongest hardware". :lol: You don't have any powerful hardware!
Peace be with you!

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:52 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:42 pm
Anton101 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:48 pm

I can't understand why someone doesn't want to publish a PGN of the games. Then he shouldn't post any naked results! I only accept results with PGN.

By the way, I also do my own tests. I have several computers. Of course, I also need to know how good my engines are and whether they can compete. I do not organize ENG-ENG matches with engines that I develop specifically for analysis (Light 12 Pro). With other engines yes! I'm currently working on a new version of Little Beast 12. One of the opponents in my test was Eman. But mostly I test against Stockfish developer.

Here is such a test, only important for me:

5500 kns/engine
Ponder ON
Time control 5m + 0.1s

Download PGN:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/yVucmyP3

The engine was supposed to be a new bonus engine from me. But I won't publish the engine now.
Thanks for the games
by the way who gives a shit about your engine keep it, all you do is brag brag brag fuck!!!! :lol:

Leave Alex alone, let the man have fun will you shoot :?

analysis engine my foot :lol:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:55 pm

your loyal beta testers ??

I have two beta testers, nothing more. One is from America and has two accounts (one is a2-a3) on PlayChess, and the other is Detlef Uter. Do you want to accuse these two Players of doing something illegal? Really?
Peace be with you!