PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Anton101

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Anton101 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:07 pm

I don't care about the results of a cheater.

:)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:17 pm

SNEAK PEAK OF THE MATCH AGAINST MY #1 PERSONAL HATER

NOTE: After one more BanksiaGui crash :roll: , restarting the program it loaded
an old tournament config using an UNBALANCED OPENING BOOK. I never stop the tournament to avoid fake results, so I don't remember which book is, but it plays the same openins for both engines for every couple of 150 games, so it's even better that using Eman.bin book for all my opponents, and there are a lot of won games. (Sorry, I don't want to pay 15 € for your last opening book based also on my games :shock: )

Result are stunnings! Folks, admit that: ProteusSFX-AI is A QUANTUM LEAP compared to your clownes. I will send all the games to my Canadian friend to check if all games are valids, then I'll play another 300 games match with my opening books
against common Eman.bin for all engine challenged.

List of all spammers on my ignore list:

Anton101, EmptikThief (still Leaderboard Team Leader, despite their proclamed attention to legality)
OrgZ, Apokalypse, Ibaibur (Outskirsts moderator from where Ediot has been banned AGAIN :mrgreen: )

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:42 pm

You are a joke.

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:08 pm

Send me your ProteusSFX-AI engine for private testing and my engine will tear it apart?! 8-)

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:46 pm

It seems that the only engine capable of making tables with all the other engines on the playchess server is Etabeta23, however, out of 10 games vs Proteus it loses 5.

The user Etabeta23 uses an engine called "Etabeta", this user navigates with the Italian flag...Really Alessandro, how basic you are.

Proteus only can win versus his own second bullshit account. :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:07 pm

@tt_Stockfish

Only to know: Why have you banned ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot?

Since the beginnings they have played only with 2800+ bots and never siblings, and they continue to be fully Leaderboard compliants.
Anyway they are on Top, even if Caissa-X, Intron014, ReinforcementTrial and Yobot_v2 refuse to play, trying to keep their ELO.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:04 pm

Sorry, I don't want to pay 15 € for your last opening book based also on my games

You are a criminal! You belong in prison!

1. You are a liar! As for my books: They are based on the games I play myself and the games my friends play. And the most important thing: on my own analyses, because I only import a few games that I also analyze.

2. If you really got my engine, then illegally. You're a fraud. I wouldn't trust your results because you're a scammer.

You're an impudent guy. But it's no wonder because you constantly lie and cheat on the community. Everything you do is focused on deception and lies.

Because you got my engine illegally, I won't be giving out any bonus engines from now on. The people who gave you my engine won't get anything from now on. Unfortunately sad for everyone. The community can thank you. I have few friends who I know won't pass anything on. The rest is now dead to me. I will also write this on my homepage.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:31 pm

By the way: Whether the results are correct or not: Light 12 pro is a special analysis engine that I made for intensive analyzes such as correspondence chess. That doesn't seem to be respected either. That's what it said on my homepage. Now everything is deleted and no one will get anything from me from now on. Thanks to the criminal scammer ProteusSF.
Peace be with you!

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:38 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:07 pm
@tt_Stockfish

Only to know: Why have you banned ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot?

Since the beginnings they have played only with 2800+ bots and never siblings, and they continue to be fully Leaderboard compliants.
Anyway they are on Top, even if Caissa-X, Intron014, ReinforcementTrial and Yobot_v2 refuse to play, trying to keep their ELO.

Because you farmed @expositor and @blundar_bot classical/rapid
If you want to go again on the leaderboards you must play games against other bots (@Yobot_v2 @Resolutebot @torombot eg)
Sorry to ban some bots, but I repeat, i want the leaderboards to be the most fair as possible

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:42 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:31 pm
By the way: Whether the results are correct or not: Light 12 pro is a special analysis engine that I made for intensive analyzes such as correspondence chess. That doesn't seem to be respected either. That's what it said on my homepage. Now everything is deleted and no one will get anything from me from now on. Thanks to the criminal scammer ProteusSF.

And one more thing and IMPORTANT: All my books are originals, created by hand over hundreds of hours. Thousands of hours of analysis. Anyone who has my books can confirm this. Show me which book has more green moves (my analyses) than my CTG books.
Peace be with you!