Raid

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Eduard Nemeth

Re: Raid

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:10 am

Anyone can compare my download of the two search.cpp. By the way, the important evaluate.cpp is also identical to Stockfish dev.

There are of course differences with the Polyglot book and the learning file. Here additional code from SugarAI needs to be implemented (in several files), but this code has nothing to do with search (what you see as engine eval)!

The makers of Raid want to play you for a fool. That's the sad thing. Just the way people are insulted here (I would swallow pills, etc.) should make you think, people. Where such insults dominate, you should distance yourself if you have even a little sense of honor.
Last edited by Eduard Nemeth on Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace be with you!

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:10 am

Homayoun wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:27 pm
OrgZ wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:58 pm
Update Raid v2.78i_X
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VimcqiPb

Enjoy ;)
Thanks, great work.
+1

Btw, as you know,
Nowadays my tournament PC is busy...but
I will see what I can do in the next days..
For example, a long time past since,
I did not organize close to 3750 Elo tours

Greetings

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:23 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:42 am

Raid = Stockfish dev. Not a single token in the code is from the author himself. Nothing.
@ to SolistaChess

Well, I checked/tested Raid v278i_X (via Simex 2 tool)

And so far 'highest' sim results indicated that :

34. Engine Patzer-AI X-2560 and Raid v278i_X show a similarity of 75.15%

Btw, which Stockfish vers dev do you mean that they are identical (with Raid) ?

Greeting

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:24 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:10 am
Anyone can compare my download of the two search.cpp. By the way, the important evaluate.cpp is also identical to Stockfish dev.

There are of course differences with the Polyglot book and the learning file. Here additional code from SugarAI needs to be implemented (in several files), but this code has nothing to do with search (what you see as engine eval)!

The makers of Raid want to play you for a fool. That's the sad thing. Just the way people are insulted here (I would swallow pills, etc.) should make you think, people. Where such insults dominate, you should distance yourself if you have even a little sense of honor.
The only idiot here who is playing people for fools is you. going around copying other authors to boast on servers. you should be ashamed sis!. Leave these authors alone and focus on you own copied junk. one this is clear you will never be better than them (anton, orgz, mz etc) you can keep on copying their src as you like you shit face.

nowonder other authors are not releasing often. its bcz of shit like you.

Orgz you can keep on releasing my dear author and keep the src to yourself. to avoid shit like him from copying. some of us really like this engine and we use it in various ways.

you Shit face NEmeth and your shit faces buddies can stop using it. its ok. only i and the author and other people who like it will use it.

YOU ARE NOT NEEDED HERE SHIT FACE :lol:

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:31 am

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Homayoun wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:27 pm
OrgZ wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:58 pm
Update Raid v2.78i_X
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VimcqiPb

Enjoy ;)
Thanks, great work.
+1

Btw, as you know,
Nowadays my tournament PC is busy...but
I will see what I can do in the next days..
For example, a long time past since,
I did not organize close to 3750 Elo tours

Greetings
👍

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:32 am

STUDENT_MASTER wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:24 am
Eduard Nemeth wrote:

The only idiot here who is playing people for fools is you. going around copying other authors to boast on servers. you should be ashamed sis!. Leave these authors alone and focus on you own copied junk. one this is clear you will never be better than them (anton, orgz, mz etc) you can keep on copying their src as you like you shit face.

nowonder other authors are not releasing often. its bcz of shit like you.

Orgz you can keep on releasing my dear author and keep the src to yourself. to avoid shit like him from copying. some of us really like this engine and we use it in various ways.

you Shit face NEmeth and your shit faces buddies can stop using it. its ok. only i and the author and other people who like it will use it.

YOU ARE NOT NEEDED HERE SHIT FACE :lol:
😅 i'll consider doing that.
Ignore him dear friend, he is not worth it. Just ignore him

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:35 am

salute :difus_19

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:47 am

Sharing Stockfish-derived engines to the public without attaching the source code is completely against the GPLv3 license rules and it is illegal...

Just pointing it out...

If you are going to do that in the future then keep the engine to yourself.

And, by the way, someone who just "modifies" Stockfish should not be called "developer" lol...

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:01 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:47 am
Sharing Stockfish-derived engines to the public without attaching the source code is completely against the GPLv3 license rules and it is illegal...

Just pointing it out...

And, by the way, someone who just "modifies" Stockfish should not be called "developer" lol...
Private engines can be spread easily, ain't you using Eman?, how is he spread? ;)
obviously its not the author who is going to forums and posting isnt it? good

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:08 am

STUDENT_MASTER wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:01 am
IbaiBuR wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:47 am

Just pointing it out...

Private engines can be spread easily, ain't you using Eman?, how is he spread? ;)
obviously its not the author who is going to forums and posting isnt it? good
You answer does not have anything to do with what I wrote. If someone spreads Eman it is not my fault either.

Stockfish developers already took actions against it some time ago...

Again, it is illegal and it goes against the GPLv3 license, as easy as that. I am just pointing it out.