Raid

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
OrgZ

Re: Raid

Post by OrgZ » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:55 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:52 am
Sad, sorry! :( :|
I wanted to see what's new in Raid and I can't find anything. Only one code in the search was not taken from "Stockfish dev by Stefan Geschwentner" but the old line was kept. I don't know why I should use Raid? The author should (this is my opinion) tell people that Raid = Stockfish dev, and that the only thing implemented is the Polyglot book and the Sugar AI learning file. And this is not the author's own work, but copy & paste from SugaR AI. Compare yourself, I have attached both search.cpp files:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/x2uESANj

Raid v2.78i_X is 99,999% identical in search to Stockfish dev, Author: Stefan Geschwentner Date: Sun Oct 8. The only difference is in Step 20 (search.cpp) where RAID prefers an older Stockfish dev. entry, see at the bottom.

STOCKFISH DEV:

Author: Stefan Geschwentner
Date: Sun Oct 8 07:46:26 2023 +0200
Timestamp: 1696743986

Simplify collection of bad moves for history updates.

Search.cpp: Changes in Step 20 changed (by S. Gschwentner).

SF Gschwentner:

// If the move is worse than some previously searched move, remember it, to update its stats later
if (move != bestMove && moveCount <= 32)
{
if (capture)
capturesSearched[captureCount++] = move;

else
quietsSearched[quietCount++] = move;
}

Raid v2.78i_X:

// If the move is worse than some previously searched move, remember it, to update its stats later
if (move != bestMove)
{
if (capture && captureCount < 32)

else if (!capture && quietCount < 64)
}

Stockfish dev. previous versions, identical with Raid Raid v2.78i_X:

- if (move != bestMove)
+ if (move != bestMove && moveCount <= 32)
{
- if (capture && captureCount < 32)
if (capture)

- else if (!capture && quietCount < 64)
+ else
Either you are mad or you have a serious problem, Alex come and take your patient!!!! :roll:

Raid has changes in nnue, search, makefile, misc.cpp and misc.h :?

i dont know whats your deal, if you are looking for someone to push time with am not that person go to ALex. and if you dont know why you shoould use my engine, then dont use it. its designed for anyone who wants to use it. not PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

TNX 4 understanding :difus_19

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:59 am

one more thing, the reason why you went through my source code i simple: since you make you engine(s) private you take our ideas and make them your own and gloat everyday wtf is that

I have this to say Nigga leave me alone, copy my src but don't come here with your shit ;) ever!

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:01 am

:difus_19
Homayoun wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:27 pm
OrgZ wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:58 pm
Update Raid v2.78i_X
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VimcqiPb

Enjoy ;)
Thanks, great work.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am

You're a joke! Luckily anyone can check the code I provided and see that you didn't do anything but copy and paste. Everything is Stockfislh dev 1:1. Not a token is from you. If I want, I can always take the code for Polyglot or Learning from SugaR AI, which is what I did. I don't need you for that. It's a good thing that my source code is closed, because unlike you, it is significantly different than Stockfish dev.

Do you thank your beta testers? For what? That you tested Raid (Stockfish Oct 8, 2023, or previous version) against another Stockfish dev version? Basically you tested Stockfish dev against another Stockfish dev. Not a single token in the source code is yours, but you still call something like this a Raid test :roll: and thank the testers, unbelievable I can't find the words, it's a joke.

And again: Anyone can download the code I provided, which then proves that Raid is 1:1 Stockfish dev.
Peace be with you!

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:29 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am
You're a joke! Luckily anyone can check the code I provided and see that you didn't do anything but copy and paste. Everything is Stockfislh dev 1:1. Not a token is from you. If I want, I can always take the code for Polyglot or Learning from SugaR AI, which is what I did. I don't need you for that. It's a good thing that my source code is closed, because unlike you, it is significantly different than Stockfish dev.

Do you thank your beta testers? For what? That you tested Raid (Stockfish Oct 8, 2023, or previous version) against another Stockfish dev version? Basically you tested Stockfish dev against another Stockfish dev. Not a single token in the source code is yours, but you still call something like this a Raid test :roll: and thank the testers, unbelievable I can't find the words, it's a joke.

And again: Anyone can download the code I provided, which then proves that Raid is 1:1 Stockfish dev.
Orgz and Alex are right you do use pills :lol: . Please go and take them b4 you irritate us more :roll: .
what you need is your pills because i downloaded that shit of yours and their not the same i even went to the sf dev abroak and got the full thing. their different.
you just like to irritate people you fucken idiotic moron take your pills. if you want a fight am here, leave these developers alone pfutsek!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:32 am

You too, carry on like Alexchess. It's nice that you confront him right away and insult me ​​too, thank you! In fact, I don't want to have anything to do with guys like you either. The changes you specify (nnue, misc, makefile) are blah blah. Anyone who can read the code knows that you copied the search code from Stockfish dev 1:1. You just want to keep it quiet. But don't think people are stupid.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:42 am

STUDENT_MASTER wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:29 am
Eduard Nemeth wrote:

Orgz and Alex are right you do use pills :lol: . Please go and take them b4 you irritate us more :roll: .
what you need is your pills because i downloaded that shit of yours and their not the same i even went to the sf dev abroak and got the full thing. their different.
you just like to irritate people you fucken idiotic moron take your pills. if you want a fight am here, leave these developers alone pfutsek!
I tell you the same thing too. Don't think people are stupid. Anyone can use a simple text editor to determine that Raid = Stockfish dev. Not a single token in the code is from the author himself. Nothing. So keep insulting me too. You can't handle the truth either. This is typical for people like you. Because you want to keep quiet about the truth, you give opposition in the form of insults. You don't have factual arguments, so you have to defame others. You are a disgrace, shame on our hobby.
Peace be with you!

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:53 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:42 am
STUDENT_MASTER wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:29 am
Eduard Nemeth wrote:

I tell you the same thing too. Don't think people are stupid. Anyone can use a simple text editor to determine that Raid = Stockfish dev. Not a single token in the code is from the author himself. Nothing. So keep insulting me too. You can't handle the truth either. This is typical for people like you. Because you want to keep quiet about the truth, you give opposition in the form of insults. You don't have factual arguments, so you have to defame others. You are a disgrace, shame on our hobby.

EVERYONE:
Author: Stefan Geschwentner
Date: Sun Oct 8 07:46:26 2023 +0200
Timestamp: 1696743986

Simplify collection of bad moves for history updates.

1. collect only the first 32 moves searched and ignore the rest. So late bad moves get no further negative history updates.
2. collect now for quiet moves also at most 32 bad moves

STC:
https://tests.stockfishchess.org/tests/ ... 11c8af5651
LLR: 2.93 (-2.94,2.94) <-1.75,0.25>
Total: 51168 W: 13013 L: 12810 D: 25345 Elo +1.38
Ptnml(0-2): 120, 6006, 13186, 6095, 177

LTC:
https://tests.stockfishchess.org/tests/ ... 538ee02734
LLR: 2.96 (-2.94,2.94) <-1.75,0.25>
Total: 109866 W: 27786 L: 27656 D: 54424 Elo +0.41
Ptnml(0-2): 52, 11816, 31069, 11942, 54

closes https://github.com/official-stockfish/S ... /pull/4818

Bench: 1338617
see source
https://github.com/official-stockfish/S ... b902845bb0

Theres the src that this IDIOT NEMETH is talking about, look at it and compare to that of Raid.

this buffoon nemeth really needs glasses and his pills. go and shit somewhere else you Idiot. Take your pills you fucken drunk shit face

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:54 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:32 am
You too, carry on like Alexchess. It's nice that you confront him right away and insult me ​​too, thank you! In fact, I don't want to have anything to do with guys like you either. The changes you specify (nnue, misc, makefile) are blah blah. Anyone who can read the code knows that you copied the search code from Stockfish dev 1:1. You just want to keep it quiet. But don't think people are stupid.
Blah blah blah shit face :lol:

STUDENT_MASTER

Post by STUDENT_MASTER » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:01 am

are you single? if not i feel sorry for you poor wife. she must be tired of your shit but just carrying on bcz ow well who else can take here at her age.

Go on and copy their code they gave permission. Anton went on and created cool iris you came with yours shit and told him shit. whatever changes he does its his choice you idiot. then you went on and started copying his cool iris. you think you are better than everyone, thats ur issue you shit face. :lol:

these authors unlike you, they are not cry babies, always having a different name for the same shit engines. solistaattack, torero, leptir, sun, charisma what else SHIT FACE, this should be the next engine name it that way.