ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
IbaiBuR

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:17 pm

I did not pose as an expert, I said I know some C and Java, thats all.

Not like you saying you are a "C++ Developer".

I know I have a lot to learn, that is the point of being an student, and I like it.

You should try to learn something too instead of copy pasting foreign code already made by other people.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:47 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:17 pm

More than Proteus I'm Prometeus It was really silly to be limited by a little users group and I was tempted to leave since at least 1 month.

Even OUT of Leaderboard, I will continue exactly what I was doing. ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteussSF-Godot playing only 2800+ , all the others playing more and more challenges. Next: Progressively challenge increasing ELO bots one game at a time until I will can only draw. With my ranking lists including all Lichess.org bots to mark the quantum leap from Leaderboard restricted bots. That will make your limited list a B Class Group with all members migrating to my lists. UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT :lol:
In the meanwhile Leaderboard bots will continue to stay blocked forever in 2900 to 3000 ELO range, 200 points less than Playchess.com engines and 600 from all main engines rating lists :mrgreen:

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:28 am

You were tempted to leave a month ago but after we kicked you, you re-tried to join! :lol:

Continue with what you are doing, most of the people luckily prefer to be fair and honest with everyone, and dont abuse weaker accounts to pose fake elo ratings.

You should understand that PlayChess ratings and Lichess ratings are completely different! The pool of opponents is different and normally the average ratings are lower because the rating system is different. But I guess you'll never understand that either.

I am done with you, I am happy that you are out of the team, and that people already know that you are not fair in online servers.

Bye.

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 am

I am not even going to read this thread any more..

Please get some IQ

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:33 am

I agree. On PlayChess the Elo system is different. There you get more points for draw games against those with a higher rating. That's why he always tries to just play a draw there. But he hasn't managed a single win on PlayChess for more than 500 games - that's absolutely weak. Either he draws or he loses. If he gets a high rating with a lot of drawn games, then he comes to the forum just to brag. Currently I'm better than him, hahaha. I don't know if it will stay that way because I have no intention of playing like him. Anyone can do what he does. This is not art. His posts here in the forum have absolutely no content. He can't post a single win in PGN yet! That's why he always has to create new photos to show off his 3200+ Elo, an Elo that almost every player on PlayChess now has. The ProteusSF thread here is completely useless. AlexChess is only suggesting false facts here. So bye bye from me too.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:29 pm

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:53 pm

Stop insulting me. Shame on you! What kind of person are you? How primitive does a person have to be who calls others idiots, pill swallowers or alcohol drinkers? It couldn't be more primitive - and God will punish you for your insults. Remember my words carefully!
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:10 pm

You have just promised to abandon this topic, AGAIN
PS: Go to take your pills against rage (without drinking beer in the same time)

bye bye Torero Pro

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:49 pm

Stop insulting me. I'm not a drinker and if you call me that again I'll do something about it. Shame on you, you are not human in my eyes!
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:57 am

This time Eduard I will not use you nick.
YOU! have started insulting me on MY TOPIC, for no reason, when I had completely forgotten your existence.

UNSUBCRIBE this topc. Write on your about your engines and be sure that I will instantly stop replying to your insults. Stop stalking even my betatesters on Playchess, Lichess and Talkchess and I will INSTANTLY stop insulting you. I really don't care about your books, engines and comments.

Every time you will return here AGAIN I will use your cute nick AGAIN.

Is the only strategy I have found to try to block you here. All people I know are now using your appropriate nick. You can easily end that!