ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Eduard Nemeth

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:05 pm

Guys like that should be forgotten. He does the same thing on PlayChess. He is either looking for victims (weaker accounts and they should also like to experiment with critical openings, he is currently playing against such an account on PlayChess and is trying to win) or accounts that have more Elo than him in order to collect individual points with draws. The tragic thing about it, like on Lichess, is that he only plays a few games a month (even though his account is on the server every day). I doubt that such people really care about computer chess!

Didn't he arrogantly rant against me higher up? He has, see photo “Sunset”. Hahaha. I have now shown that I am currently better than him. Because he can't do anything about it at the moment and I'm better than him, he insults me and calls me a pill popper and a drunk. It's really bad what he's doing!
Peace be with you!

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:57 pm

Oof..

He still hasnt responded to my question..

HERE I REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR ONE LAST TIME..

If you are so crazy about playing originals on Lichess, then play @Berserk-NNUE FOR GODS SAKE.. IT IS A ORIGINAL, I HAVE ASKED YOU TO PLAY IT MORE THAN 4 TIMES, AND YOU DIDNT RESPOND YET :x

If you dont respond now, that just proves that you only want to play WEAK originals, not strong ones..

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:15 am

ProteusSF is getting too annoying these days..

Here I have a special release for you...

ProteusSF-Aureo 230716 BMI2

He gave it to me and then blocked conversation with me, so here it is I guess..

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:31 pm

EmptikBest wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:15 am

Ohh so this is the bully 😂😂😂that has been bullying lichess patzer bots😂😂.

Thank you Emptik😁

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:41 pm

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:57 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:31 pm
EmptikBest wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:15 am

Ohh so this is the bully 😂😂😂that has been bullying lichess patzer bots😂😂.

Thank you Emptik😁

No problem, before stalkers like you, ProteusSF wasn't private at all. And this one is already OBSOLETE. :lol:
There are also Private Eman, Zeus and AI builds leaked and anyway I'm happy if people use demo versions, like Dragon 2.6 or Komodo 11.2.
Last edited by AlexChess on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:59 pm

You are far from being a C++ developer...

If you were a real C++ developer you'd have created your own engine from scratch rather than just "modifying" Stockfish with small changes already made in the past by other people that create Stockfish Derivatives. You are not a programmer.

You didnt even understand how to create a BOT account.. Dont say it is easy now when before I had to fix the errors for you, set up the config more than once and explain you how to launch it, use it, configure it, send challenges in automatic or manual mode...

Come on... No one believes you!

By the way, you (and all of your bot accounts) are (and will be) permanently banned from the Leaderboard Team, dont try to join again, thanks.

And our list is updated every 2 hours (much more than yours which is only updated daily), includes all BOTs and all variants. Your script is so bad compared!
Last edited by IbaiBuR on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:05 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:59 pm
You are far from being a C++ developer...

If you were a real C++ developer you'd have created your own engine from scratch rather than just "modifying" Stockfish with small changes already made in the past by other people that create Stockfish Derivatives. You are not a programmer.

You didnt even understand how to create a BOT account.. Dont say it is easy now when before I had to fix the errors for you, set up the config more than once and explain you how to launch it, use it, configure it, send challenges in automatic or manual mode...

Come on... No one believes you!

By the way, you (and all of your bot accounts) are (and will be) permanently banned from the Leaderboard Team, dont try to join again, thanks.
It was only related to the text editor, when switching to Mac M1 all worked like a charm, was only Python old version the issue on M1, calling the script Python 3.11 solved my issue. Let us see your original engine instead of mocking skilled programmers, even the author of Boris-Trapsky is much better than you running a Python elementary script with Stockfish out-of-the-box.

Leaderboard is a Lichess.org LIMIT, all people are reaching my unrestricted lists including all bots.
Last edited by AlexChess on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:10 pm

More excuses! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt mock any skilled programmer... Original engines are great and people who made them too! They are true programmers, not stupid copy-pasters like you!

You dont respect them, you abuse them instead, way worse!

If Python is so elementary for you, why weren't you able to run the script by yourself? Too much for you?

By they way I know some C and Java, I am not an expert in Python and I am not the author of BotLi either.

And regarding running Stockfish, I mostly run bot accounts with derivatives, since years ago!

- Eman
- BrainLearn
- ShashChess

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:14 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:10 pm
More excuses! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt mock any skilled programmer... Original engines are great and people who made them too! They are true programmers, not stupid copy-pasters like you!

You dont respect them, you abuse them instead, way worse!

If Python is so elementary for you, why weren't you able to run the script by yourself? Too much for you?

By they way I know some C and Java, I am not an expert in Python and I am not the author of BotLi either.
The issue on PC was related on me installing the Windows app store Python version after the right one that was working before that you explained me some more useful settings to block matchmaking and blocklist... :mrgreen:
I repeat you still have very much to learn as a computer student before posing as an expert.
Last edited by AlexChess on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.