ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
AlexChess

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by AlexChess » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:31 pm

HAPPY FARMING 3200 challenge just completed!

Thanks for the big interest for my personal contest to EDIOT AKA Torero Pro (have you taken your pills against rage today?) and to the others that are skilled developers, instead. This result would not be possible to reach without the kind help of @Nike22 (@IbaiBuR) on configuring BotLi.

Now I can focus on becoming Leaderboard #1 with ]ProteusSF-Godot[ or [b]ProteusSF-Aureo[[/b]

Desvelemosafrica

Post by Desvelemosafrica » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:33 am

AlexChess wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:31 pm
HAPPY FARMING 3200 challenge just completed!

Thanks for the big interest for my personal contest to EDIOT AKA Torero Pro (have you taken your pills against rage today?) and to the others that are skilled developers, instead. This result would not be possible to reach without the kind help of @Nike22 (@IbaiBuR) on configuring BotLi.

Now I can focus on becoming Leaderboard #1 with ]ProteusSF-Godot[ or [b]ProteusSF-Aureo[[/b]

Hello, now that I see the list, I am there in sixth position. Almost every engine or bot I see plays with me, except you. You are welcome and you can play, I don't have anyone blocked because I like to play against everyone.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:42 pm

EDIOT have you taken you pills against RAGE today?
Have you a new daily strongly improved engine? (now that you have understood how to rename Stockfish should be easy even for you)

SUN ...LIGHT --> SUNSET :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:44 am

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LIVE:

3x in top 9 and first place. :lol:
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:59 am

You are a loser! You didn't win a single game, but lost again recently, and only drew with CherryPicking. Only losers brag like that hahaha:
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:02 am

AlexChess you are so primitive :o , it couldn't be more primitive. Finally stop your boastful nonsense and start playing chess normally.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:52 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:02 am
AlexChess you are so primitive :o , it couldn't be more primitive. Finally stop your boastful nonsense and start playing chess normally.
Have you taken your pills today? Don't drink
alcohol together, you are already very obsessed and PSYCHOtic. :shock:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:23 am

You're even more primitive than I thought. you are the most primitive guy in the computer chess community. Anyone who calls other drunks who don't drink alcohol like me is a absolute primitive person. Anyone who has even a drop of understanding will despise you and will not discuss things with you further. you can only insult, shame on you. Nobody needs people like you here.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:52 am

Now I want to brag for people like you. Maybe that will change, but currently I'm number 1 on PlayChess and also number 9:

Get angry... :lol:

https://solistachess.jimdosite.com/solista-news/
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:58 pm

This is specially dedicated to the GHOST , farmer, and most cherry-picker bots in the Lichess Server (ProteusSF, ProteusSF-Godot, ProteusSF-Aureo, ProteusSF-Turbo, ProteusSF-lite, ProteusSF-Open), coming from the official, honest and real leaderboard:

VariantsTop is #1 bullet, blitz and rapid

This was achieved with max_rating_diff=400 enabled and accepting almost from everyone except from farmers and cherry pickers like you that love to steal elo by drawing only, NOT A SINGLE WIN, only with draws. I unblocked you a few days ago but you didnt want to challenge me either...

So, in order to not waste the Lichess API rate limit because your bots dont even accept challenges, I blocked you again and told you to send me a PM if you wanted to play... So dont call my bots "Ghosts" we already know who the real Ghost Bots are (yes, yours).

I asked you in your team chat to play a match, I asked you by PM too, I even asked you to play in this forum and you dont answer me....

Your bots play only a FEW games per month, I try to keep mines as active as possible (I still have to do more things than only playing in servers) but for example ReinforcementTrial is 24/7 ON, playing with every kind of bot.

You are a liar, a cheater, cherry-picker and a loser. I am tired of your insults and your stupid challenges already. If you keep like this, I will permanently ban your "compliant" bots that play a very small number of games against manually selected opponents whithout even accepting from others, and your human account from the team and from all of my bots accounts.