ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
AlexChess

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by AlexChess » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:22 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:08 pm
Yes, you abuse/exploit or whatever you want to call it, weaker opponents. Have fun with your useless challenges, engines and ideas.

:mrgreen: :lol:
I was not playing with my best hardware... Challenge me now.

Maybe if you would play, insteasd of posing on Leaderboard discriminating board with ghost engines never playing to keep their points, like the one shown... I would be on top of your partial list like I'm on the REAL full Leaderboard bots list, 200 ELO ahead your ReinforcementTrial :mrgreen:

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:34 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:22 am
IbaiBuR wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:08 pm
Yes, you abuse/exploit or whatever you want to call it, weaker opponents. Have fun with your useless challenges, engines and ideas.

:mrgreen: :lol:
I was not playing with my best hardware... Challenge me now.

Maybe if you would play, insteasd of posing on Leaderboard discriminating board with ghost engines never playing to keep their points, like the one shown... I would be on top of your partial list like I'm on the REAL full Leaderboard bots list, 200 ELO ahead your ReinforcementTrial :mrgreen:

Hey, excuse me!??

First of all, where on earth is my bot EmptikBot on that image?? Its 3007 right now and it came online every day for the past 5 days.. Where did you even get this list from?

LB Team has not been updated for a while, will update soon.. @EasyTutorialBot will probably not be online for quite some time, and anyways it wont be on new LB as its been over a week.. but EmptikBot is NOT a ghost engine?? Its online whenever my PC is free..

And if you are talking all this crap about "I would be on top of your partial list like I'm on the REAL full Leaderboard bots list" then why are you not on the top? First of all, heres MY challenge to you: Reach 3000 on any TC in standard with default BotLi matchmaking... Max rating diff can be off for you..

Second of all, why did you not respond to my post?? Here I'll write it again for you, respond this time:
Also, if you have so much craziness about playing originals, tell me when you are available, and you can play Berserk-NNUE (original engine) from your so called "FAB 4" :) If you dont agree to that, it just means that all you want to do is play WEAK originals, and not strong ones
Waiting for response, soon will play ProteusSF-Godot if it accepts 1+0 :D

P.S: Apparently you are first on FULL leaderboard, what about this :mrgreen: :

Your BEST bot is 6th :lol: All YOUR bots rankings: #6 ProteusSF-lite, #7 ProteusSF, #9 ProteusSF-Open, #10 ProteusSF-Turbo

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:56 pm

Come on and play then against VariantsTop and even against ReinforcementTrial. Your excuse of "not playing with best hardware" is not valid we played several matches, even in some you were using your best hardware which has the same speed as the one VariantsTop uses (6 threads of an Intel Xeon Cascadelake @2.4 GHz) and you still lost (as expected :mrgreen: ).

I remind you that ReinforcementTrial is a 1 thread bot that is 24/7 active that plays against everyone and in almost every time control (no minimum TC required, maximum 30mins+5 seconds)

If you really want to play send me a PM at Lichess and I will be glad to increase my advantage on the crosstable :D :lol: :mrgreen:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:57 pm

Alexchess always has an excuse when something doesn't go the way he wants it to.

I was not playing with my best hardware... :lol: :lol:

He discriminated against player ASROCK from PlayChess. I then proved here that AlexChess is also doing the same thing he accused ASROCK of cheating on. Why doesn't AlexChess answer this? Because he is a cheater and cannot refute what I have shown here, the pictures are clear evidence.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:27 pm

Ediot, have you taken your pills against rage today? Is Sun 5.1 ready after 24 hours from 4.1? I don't even understand what you are babbling about ASRock. No ProteusSF bot is playing against sibling accounts like Rubens does with Psyco, Kernel and AsRock accounts- take your pills you have nental desorders. I run my bots on a Mac mini 2010, a Core I5 and a Mac mini M1. Where ezaxcly you find something strange? On config it was using only 4 cores, not 8. take your pills, you can become dangerous for your German community.

HAPPY FARMING 3200

FACTS: 200 Elo over all others Lichess.org bots :lol:

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:46 pm

200 elo above? Come on! Stop to fool people! By the way, VariantsTop is 3010 and it is not included in your fake list. I worked hard on the opening books and the config for this.

The thing is I managed to get to this rating in a completely legit way, with default auto matchmaking and accepting challenges from other bots. If you say you are still 200 elo above why do dont you agree to play a match and keep ignoring me?!

Official Bullet Leaderboard including all the active bots that comply with the rules and play: https://lb.chessnibble.com/bot/bullet

3 of my bots (even my 1 thread one) is above yours. I keep waiting for your answer... Do you want to play or not? I unblocked your accounts several days ago...

EDIT: My Eman BOT is also above(#8 bullet, #1 blitz and #8 rapid). I trained the experience file for more than a year to achieve this results. It is funny that you otherwise say "200 elo above" when you only play against very very weak opponents.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:11 pm

By the way, thanks for admitting it:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:29 pm

Absolutely, and it is very funny, too. 200 games won against Admete, not a single game drawn or lost. The author isn't masochist, he could easily block me, but his interest (reading his profile) is to determine the exact ELO of his engine and with so many games against the same opponent now he knows that his baby is 2300-2400 . I'm very grateful to him.

You should start an EXTRA Leaderboard bot and play the HAPPY FARMING 3200 challenge (absolutely not easy) , instead of complaining.

PS: I'm doing that to let to my engine to learn from won games. And it works, I'm merging the exp with the Playchess.com one and I'm becoming very strong bullet on Chessbase client.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:15 pm

Instead of that I suggest you to try to reach 3000 elo with default matchmaking, no max_rating_diff needed, and accepting challenges too.

Is that not funny for you? I really dont want to waste my time with what your propose, but completing your challenge is very easy by the way.

Lastly, one more thing-> The experience file is probably very bad because of 2 simple reasons:

- It contains 1+0 bullet games
- Games against very weak opponents that alter the count and quality values and sometimes will increase the probability to play lines that are not the best ones.

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:31 am

SO MUCH DECLINATION that you dont cherry pick, and then you just come up and say, "Hey guys, I am a cherry picker, its my religion"..

First of all, how could you (the ultimate cherry picker (ON LICHESS, I DONT DO PLAYCHESS)) say that I cherry pick?? Yesterday, I was testing against ResoluteBot (Threadripper 3990X), who, in fact, WAS A LOWER RATING THAN ME! I didnt lose a single game, and won many..

And when in between Resolute stopped accepting from me as another bot challenged it, I was still accepting 1+0!

++ On normal days I use matchmaking WITH max rating diff and stay above 2980+, a few days 3000+!!