ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Eduard Nemeth

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:47 pm

Dear people,
I haven't read this forum for days and it was a good thing. I will read this forum even less in the future. I get really sick when I read AlexChess' posts. Now he has pointed the finger at ASROCK and called him FAKE ELOs. And AlexChess? He himself has collected more fake Elos than anyone else. The photos above prove that! If someone calls others cheaters but he himself is an even bigger one, what do you do with such people? I don't want to see people like that anymore.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:58 pm

LICHESS HAPPY FARMING CHALLENGE

BULLET RANKINKS September 22, 2023

4 ProteusSF-Aureo bots on top 4 :)
2 ProteusSF-Aureo bots on Leaderboard Team bullet ranking

Somebody call it farming, others cheating. I call it PURE FUN!

It's absolutely not easy because against original engines like ArasanX, CodingAdventures, Berserk_NNUE, MarvinXBOT, Cheng-4, Admete_bot you must ONLY WIN! A draw = -12 points a lost game -24 points. Against them I lose only for server disconnections or time lags on bullet. Partecipe reaching me HERE!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:06 pm

I dont call it neither farming nor cheating, I call it useless challenge and fake elo.

Real leaderboard here for those who are interested: https://lb.chessnibble.com/bot

Your bots are not on the top in any category!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:17 pm

@AlexChess: You accused ASROCK of producing fake Elos. But you did the same as him, as I have proven here. You played against your own accounts ProteusSF-Crystal vs ProteusSF. With that you yourself have admitted that not only ASROCK produces fake Elos, but you yourself too! You are fake Elo, you confirm that yourself. Now you want to distract from it with your lichess posting. The fact is, fake Elo is fake Elo, and fake Elo is nothing more than cheating, otherwise you wouldn't call it fake Elo. You are a cheater. Point!
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:42 pm

Yesterday I was on the server testing a private engine (Phantom), (With some changes that I found interesting), the only accounts that never agreed to play against my engine were Proteus-Oficial and AssRock's...(I use an iCore 3) It only use 3 cores, in fact I played against Eduard Nemeth a couple of times...I like to play against great book creators and I have no fear of the greater hardware of my fellow users (I am of the idea that you have to play against whoever you get) , otherwise it makes no sense to choose those with the highest Elo...Like for what?

Has no sense and its boring like hell!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:44 am

Hello Anton, you are doing very well! You are playing with slow hardware and your engine is playing strong. You can be proud of yourself. You play against all accounts and not like AlexChess or ASROCK do. I'm always happy when I play against you. It's fun. I also always play in auto mode. You will never play against ASROCK and AlexChess even though you play pretty well with your hardware! ASROCK and AlexChess will never compete against you because otherwise they will lose Elos, that's for sure. Your engine is better than AlexChess, that's why ProteusSF is afraid of you and therefore will never play against you. :lol:
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:34 pm

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:46 pm

Again, can you please EXPLAIN how do we "discriminate" original engines?!

Have you checked this website: https://lb.chessnibble.com/

Are original engines not included there?!

The rules are clear! If you dont like them because you are unable to reach 3000 elo it is not my problem!

I have already managed to do it with https://lichess.org/@/VariantsTop, complying with the rules and using max_rating_diff to avoid playing weak opponents and play against the strongest ones.

But please, stop saying: "Leaderboard Team discriminates original engines" because that is just a lie. And dont encourage people to manipulate their rating, "Happy Farming Challenge" makes no sense, it is something to just fullfil your ego possibly lol.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:54 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:46 pm
Again, can you please EXPLAIN how do we "discriminate" original engines?!

Have you checked this website: https://lb.chessnibble.com/

Are original engines not included there?!

The rules are clear! If you dont like them because you are unable to reach 3000 elo it is not my problem!

I have already managed to do it with https://lichess.org/@/VariantsTop, complying with the rules and using max_rating_diff to avoid playing weak opponents and play against the strongest ones.

But please, stop saying: "Leaderboard Team discriminates original engines" because that is just a lie. And dont encourage people to manipulate their rating, "Happy Farming Challenge" makes no sense, it is something to just fullfil your ego possibly lol.
The World is nice because we are all differents. Playchess users complain because I don't play with weaker engines, Lichess users because I don't play with the strongests ones and they ask me to NOT play "weak opponents" that anyway aren't discriminated... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:01 pm

I did not ask you to not play against weaker opponents, I asked you to not ABUSE weaker opponents!

There is no problem in playing weaker opponents actually, the problem is when you abuse them. Dont change my words.