ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
IbaiBuR

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:01 pm

Yes, they play witth whatever settings you want, you can add as much books as you want too, enable specific engines per time control, specifics books per time control, SyzygyTB...

Basically everything you need and want, it is really great. There are a lot of really competitive bots too.
Last edited by IbaiBuR on Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:03 pm

Great!

Many thanks and best regards.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:35 pm

@Nike22 @IbaiBuR

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:59 pm

No one said you cant start another team. Whats more, if you dont agree with our team rules, I encourage you to do it and try to reach the same number of members as we have done.

We banned all of that bots because of the same thing: rating manipulation, no more no less.

If it is just your personal challenge then fine, but then dont try to presume all the fake elo rating. I wont intervene more in this thread.

I have already given my opinion and thoughts.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:14 am

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:32 am

About my new Lichess contest "HAPPY FARMING 3200": I will challenge all original 140+ bots not included on Leaderboard (some bots like ArasanX, Expositor and CodingAdventures are very strong!) while continuing to respect ALL Leaderboard rules with ProteusSF-Godot and ProteusSF-Aureo, playing 1 rated game for each time control (bullet, blitz, rapid and classical) every week.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:34 am

About my new Lichess contest "HAPPY FARMER 3200": I will challenge all original 140+ bots not included on Leaderboard (some bots like ArasanX, Expositor and CodingAdventures are very strong!) while continuing to respect ALL Leaderboard rules with ProteusSF-Godot and ProteusSF-Aureo, playing 1 rated game for each time control (bullet, blitz, rapid and classical) every week.

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:54 pm

What the f***? I never typed that message, so that means YOU are using your Moderator power to edit MY message? WTF?

This is BEYOND crazy..

Please revert my message or delete it (lmfao)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:05 pm

Hi @EmptikBest (on what?)

I have not edited your message, it is a screenshot from my comment on BanksiaGui, since somebody here CENSURES my answers and publishes only your critics :shock:

Yes this forum is a waste of time. I'm even don't know if there is an admin or moderator, since if I try to send a private message to them it gives me an error. But maybe is moderated only by an Artificial Deficence with allucinations :lol:

I have asked to COMPLETELY delete this topic (not only to lock it) but until someone continues to post insults here, I will continue to reply on BanksiaGUI and then post the screenshots of my answers here, since pictures aren't blocked :D

BY THE WAY , this is the actual Playchess.com ranking. We must be all cherry pickers, since we are almost all at 3200 ELO, while on Lichess.org, due to Leaderboard TEAM restrictions we still have at most 200 ELO less and the BOTS include even the last Stockfish-dev 16, Eman, BrainLearn, ShashChess and the other top engines. ASRock is a TRUE cherry picker, playing dozed of games against his other account Psycotrance to boost his ELO, but EDIOT and others here don't care... :(

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:29 pm

@AlexChess member

Just a few days ago (on this thread)
I posted to your address...but very likely you missed...

Anyhow, if I am not wrong (in your recent private message..),
You promised Me that you will submit your new engine, right?
Sure and if your 'interest' is still valid...just let me know please

Sure if you submit..., then with pleasure I may test... for details:
viewtopic.php?f=4&p=29773#p29773
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... eague-3700

NOTE: If you are already not... then simply ignore my current posting!

Best,
Sedat