ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
EmptikBest

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by EmptikBest » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:31 am

Greetings,

Could you please excuse me? How can you accuse ME of cherry picking?

I run my bot in default matchmaking with max_rating_diff set to 200 in 1+0, 3+0, and 8+0 for standard chess... I accept challenges in 1+0 for all variants including standard (and yes antichess obviously), and challenge 1+0 in all variants WITHOUT max_rating_diff set to 200 as very few bots are there in that rating range that accept 1+0.. Even with max_rating_diff and default matchmaking my ELOs have increased by around 20 (literally proves that if your config/engine is good, even with challenging all good players you can get good results!), one day I ran it without max_rating_diff, and I got 3000+!

Again, if you think I cherry pick for some reason, feel free to challenge @EmptikBot (or whatever bot is online at that time for that matter) to a game of 1+0 in any variant!

Greetings again,

Emptik

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:22 am

@Emptik

now you are OK and I have unlocked you, but do you remember when you have took 130 ELO and the night after 80 ELO from my bot just in few hours because you was 2500 and I was 2929 (so points gained was +8 --> +20 on draw games?)

It was unfair and cherry picking and I have spent a lot of time to restore my ELO on Leaderboard (now I'm 2943 ELO again)

I'm not saing fake numbers YOU KNOW. Don't support EDIOT psychosis, on Lichess and Leaderboard we are better ;)

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:52 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:22 am
@Emptik

now you are OK and I have unlocked you, but do you remember when you have took 130 ELO and the night after 80 ELO from my bot just in few hours because you was 2500 and I was 2929 (so points gained was +8 --> +20 on draw games?)

It was unfair and cherry picking and I have spent a lot of time to restore my ELO on Leaderboard (now I'm 2943 ELO again)

I'm not saing fake numbers YOU KNOW. Don't support EDIOT psychosis, on Lichess and Leaderboard we are better ;)
Well I only did it because I (personally) got annoyed by what YOU were doing to @ReinforcementTrial Blitz.. (Note that his owner did not play any part in this, I myself got annoyed and did it)

Greetings,

Emptik

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:19 pm

FORWARDED ALSO ON "THE EDIOT CORNER" FOR PUBLIC REFERENCE

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:32 pm

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:57 pm

@EmptikBest

@EmptIkBOT unblocked on Lichess.com @Alemor64, ProteusSF and ProteusSF-Aureo accounts. Since you were blocked on all my accounts, when I'll login on them I will progressively unblock you from the others.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:21 pm

It is fine that you dont pay attention to the Leaderboard team, we are not the Lichess Mods, we are just a group of people willing to create a fair ranking for active Lichess Bots. If you dont like the rules there is no problem, just dont participate.

I already talked with you by PM, but I want to clarify that what it is not fine is that you try to reach 3200 elo by constantly playing with lower rated bots. I have pinged you in the chat of the team but you did not answer. It is completely fair if you play against lower rated bots casually, there is no problem with that, the problem is abusing them. Evidence from today for example:

198 games against admete_bot. But this one is even better: Of your total 4172 games as of now, 1418 (34%) are wins against this same bot, admete_bot. Answer to me, do you think this really is "fair".

If you continue playing ONLY with lower rated accounts in order to just reach fake 3200 elo I am going to start reporting your accounts because do you know how thats called?

Exactly-> rating manipulation, and it is not fair. I helped you to set up BotLi, at some point I even left you out of blacklist but in this way no one is going to be willing to play with your bots. Can you please explain me what it the sense of reaching 3200 elo? I really want to understand it because for me it seems a non-sense.

May I ask you, as BotLi has the matchmaking feature, why dont you use it? Farming is funnier? Winning games so easy is funny? Come on.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:38 am

@IbaiBuR Who can cast the first stone?

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:19 am

Not only 10 are included, if you checked carefully you'll see that all are included in the scripts! Did you check this?

Leaderboard including ALL bots. There is even an unrestricted leaderboard where even your bots are included.

We cant include all in the team description because there is something called character limit and we cant show all of the bots in the description. Do you understand now? Or do I have to explain it to you again like I did with BotLi?

You can play with other bots, even weaker ones, but also play games against other bots lol, not only with the weaker ones, thats what I am suggesting to you. But, since you only care about your fake elo ratings I guess you just prefer to play weak opponents.

The thing is that you ONLY want to play against bots that either have more rating than you or that are much weaker so you dont lose a single elo point, and that is completely true. You cannot play against a lot of bots because they saw how you play and they blocked you. You tried to get elo rating from my bots by drawing or abusing several times already, at least with @ReinforcementTrial.

As I said already, every single bot is included in the Leaderboard scripts, but due to character limit we can only show top 10. Every bot with any kind of rating that complies with the rules is included in the scripts, thats all.

You, instead of promoting original engines, use them to manipulate and artificially increase your rating!

You have still not answered my question, what is the sense of trying to reach 3200 elo? To show off your manipulated rating? To think you are better?

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:40 pm

I hope to upload two bots in the next few weeks. SpecTral and Dark SisTer, I have not done it yet due to lack of time and I have not investigated how to do it. Just one question...Can the engines that handle experience files play there?

I mean, do they play with the experience?

Regards.