ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
dorsz

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by dorsz » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:33 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:09 am
All Top Playchess.com engines 4 CPUs 2 MN/s Blitz 5+0 offline tournament
(On BanksiaGUI, a much better tournaments manager than Fritz 18 GUI!)

All the games played in PGN. All engines playing with the same hardware (4 CPUs 2 MN/s)

Here is the final results of my 1200 games Blitz 5+0 Tournament between almost all Playchess.com Top Engines
(missing Dragon 3.2 weaker on not Chessbase GUIs, Hypnos and the last AI 50.3 and Zeus 50.3 that aren't available to me)

Using same hardware for all opponents ProteusSF-Aureo wins a lot of games :)
Nice result. The difference between your and the second engine is the same as between places 2 and 16! We are waiting fo the official release.

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:17 pm

dorsz wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:33 pm
AlexChess wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:09 am

All the games played in PGN. All engines playing with the same hardware (4 CPUs 2 MN/s)

Here is the final results of my 1200 games Blitz 5+0 Tournament between almost all Playchess.com Top Engines
(missing Dragon 3.2 weaker on not Chessbase GUIs, Hypnos and the last AI 50.3 and Zeus 50.3 that aren't available to me)

Using same hardware for all opponents ProteusSF-Aureo wins a lot of games :)
Nice result. The difference between your and the second engine is the same as between places 2 and 16! We are waiting fo the official release.
+1

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:01 am

Hahaha! :lol:

My engines are all always in the TOP. But AlexChess does not get them from me and will therefore never be able to test them. I don't give cheaters engines for testing.

Live:

Currently at the top Sun 1.0 (CorChess with self learning on my homepage), Leptir Analyzer 2 (my newest analysis engine) and Smile 020923 (my newest self learning engine).

All these engines play non-stop in automatic mode. All these engines also win games.

In the TOPs here are two accounts that only do pure cherry picking. This is ProteusSF Official and ASROCK. Of all the engines, ProteusSF is the only engine that hasn't won a single game on the server. :lol:

ASROCK is significantly better at cheating (playing against its own other accounts to push the Elo) than ProteusSF. ASROCK plays at only 400 kns (!!!) which is many times slower than ProteusSF. :lol: If you want to cheat, you can also get a good Elo on a Raspberry PI. The hardware does not play a role in cheating and cherry picking.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:19 am

What AlexChess writes about the server is absolute nonsense. In fact, he's the greatest cherry picker of all time. Only he and ASROCK practice CherryPicking to perfection. Everyone else plays fair. Recently a player I didn't know wrote me by email that ProteusSF does the same thing on Lichess.

Lichess Player by eMail: Hi, on the OpenChess topic of "ProteusSF-Aureo Released" I saw that he is trying to clarify that he is not banned on Lichess...

He is banned on four of his accounts, but not on two, and even on those two he cherry picks! As I got 3066 in Bullet (note I do not farm and am the owner of all the (XXXX) bots, this was just to get first in his "unrestricted" LB) he is asking to play me!

That's what people write to me!
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:05 pm

ANSWERED ON THE EDIOT CORNER

Ediot was missing to me here. For some days he has taken his pills :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:09 pm

UPDATE September 4, 2023

Note: ASSRock J3455m and Psycotrance must be excluded from ranking since the owner of the two accounts is a known CHEATER playing with his own accounts, but is an EDIOT FRIEND, so all OK :lol:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:17 pm

Do you know what your tragedy is? Everyone at PlayChess and many at Lichess know how you do it. Very few people are fooled, only the people who don't play on the servers. Your private tests should therefore not be trusted, because someone who plays so dishonestly on the servers and has even been banned (Lichess) should not be trusted, even in private tests.
Peace be with you!

cubail

Post by cubail » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:40 pm

ProteusSF-Aureo released

where lınk ıam test

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:23 pm

LICHESS LEADERBOARD with ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot on TOP

FORWARD OF THIS ANSWER ON BANKSIAGUI'S "THE EDIOT CORNER" FOR PUBLIC REFERENCE.
Last edited by AlexChess on Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:24 pm

cubail wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:40 pm
ProteusSF-Aureo released

where lınk ıam test
Still working on book, I will give you both when ready :D