ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
AlexChess

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:22 am

AlexChess wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:40 am
"??? What is written there in not mine"

LiAR!

It's only to show who really you are.

-You judge the others not having the skills to do that.

-You don't play with me and don't let others like IG-88a using your "engines" to do that and the same is for my other betatesters, saying that you play only FULL AUTO, while you are #1 of Cherry Pickers. (At least first on something) :lol:

Stop writing about me HERE and in other topics and I will instantly stop to answer you or talking about everything related to you.

ANSWER FORWARDED TO BANKSIAGUI'S "THE EDIOT CORNER" FOR PUBLIC REFERENCE

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:39 am

And what's incredible is that Eduard has done that all alone, increasing every day his hate for the World.

If not answering after his attacks, i've never said a world about his engines, I don't even know all the names it gives to Stockfish for posing with "his" engines. I simply don't care about everiting he does.

But Ed Schroeder, Chris Whittington, Ian Hurnavich and most people in all chess forums are probably trying to undestand his absurd behaviour, too. :roll:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:32 pm

Who is really CHEATING right now on Playchess.com is Psycotrance playing dozens of games against his other account AsRock. Spanishes are true cherry pickers, but since they are Eduard's friends, he doesn't say nothing about them.

That demonstrates that he hates me for no reason (I have even sent to him ProteusSF-Sunrise for a kndness, never answering to me) :cry:

A true loser, a liar and a fake person.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:11 pm

ProteusSF Blitz 5+0 offline tournament on BanksiaGui
(A much better tournaments manager than Fritz 18 GUI!)

All the games played until Round 8/16 in PGN. All engines playing with the same hardware (4 CPUs 2 MN/s)

Note: I've won 5 games against Predator using the same opening, but they are different)

Only if all the engines play with the same hardware a tournament can be considered fair :)

Playchess.com rankings are nonsense, you cannot mix apple and oranges (my Core i5 4 CPUs with Xeon 44 CPUs and 88 cores of players like IG-88A)

ConRog

Post by ConRog » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:35 pm

Hi Alex, it's a png file in rar archive not the pgn games...
AlexChess wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:11 pm

All the games played until Round 8/16 in PGN. All engines playing with the same hardware (4 CPUs 2 MN/s)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:42 am

ConRog wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:35 pm
Hi Alex, it's a png file in rar archive not the pgn games...
AlexChess wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:11 pm

TRUE, sorry but I cannot edit it anymore, the right files are here: BSG All Top Playchess Engines Tournament 5+0

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:09 am

All Top Playchess.com engines 4 CPUs 2 MN/s Blitz 5+0 offline tournament
(On BanksiaGUI, a much better tournaments manager than Fritz 18 GUI!)

All the games played in PGN. All engines playing with the same hardware (4 CPUs 2 MN/s)

Here is the final results of my 1200 games Blitz 5+0 Tournament between almost all Playchess.com Top Engines
(missing Dragon 3.2 weaker on not Chessbase GUIs, Hypnos and the last AI 50.3 and Zeus 50.3 that aren't available to me)

Using same hardware for all opponents ProteusSF-Aureo wins a lot of games :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:29 am

Is a FACT that if Playchess.com players play only with highter ELO opponents (like today) challenges don't stop and general ELO encreases quickly. Instead, who elapses his points playing FULL AUTO is forced to infinite loops with shrimps back steps :)
Yesterday there was only few 3200+ elo accounts. So all discussions abour cherry picking and manually chosing who to challenge are only FREID AIR

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:32 am

Is a FACT that if Playchess.com players play only with highter ELO opponents (like today) challenges don't stop and general ELO encreases quickly. Instead, who elapses his points playing FULL AUTO is forced to infinite loops with shrimps back steps :)
Yesterday there was only few 3200+ elo accounts. So all discussions abour cherry picking and manually chosing who to challenge are only FREID AIR

As in every sport or game, everyone can choose his strategy. Due to my very limited hardware I try to play rock solid Anatoly Karpov style :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:33 am

Is a FACT that if Playchess.com players play only with highter ELO opponents (like today) challenges don't stop and general ELO encreases quickly. Instead, who elapses his points playing FULL AUTO is forced to infinite loops walking back as a shrimp :) Yesterday there was only few 3200+ ELO accounts. So all discussions about cherry picking and manually chosing who to challenge are only FRIED AIR!

As in every sport or game, everyone can choose his strategy. Due to my very limited hardware, I try to play rock solid like Anatoly Karpov :)