ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Sedat Canbaz

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:26 am

AlexChess wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:11 am
Thank you Canbaz!

For me you are a good friend and i follow your site and use your book since much before starting ProteusSF project :)

I'm have not said that DEEDS is a friend, but that he disputes with Eddie, too)
Thanks a lot for using my opening books )
And in same time, thanks for your engines!

No...no... this can not be true ?))

I mean that as far as I read nowadays:
Deeds has a good relationship with Eduard!

But if you mean in the past...you can be right!

Best,
Sedat

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:46 am

NOTE:

I'm opening on my forum a topic dedicated to EDUARD NEMETH's engines with detailed code and performance analysis :lol:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:42 am

AlexChess wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:21 am
TO "OPEN" CHESS ADMIN / MODERATORS

Please completely REMOVE this polluted topic (not only lock it). I cannot accept that you CENSURE most of my replies
(they need approvation and never published)

I'm moving on a forum where I'm admin, Eduard has been kicked off like from Computer Schach and most other chess forums worldwide and can only read posts and comments (anyway he can still take screenshots and continue to insult me on Open Chess :lol: )

Regards,
alessandro Morales (please keep my membership)

All my friends here are welcome. I'm glad to give next ProteusSF PRIVATE closed beta to historical friend betatesters here.
What do you want? Some of my friends just ignored you on PlayChess this morning. You will find fewer and fewer people playing against you on PlayChess. I have always presented facts, not just words. The fact is you are playing dishonestly and I am showing it here with photographic evidence. Reason: Many people reading here are not on the PlayChess server and cannot know what is happening there. You want to pretend to these people how good you are. These people should also see the other side. That's my wish, whether you like it or not. Also, you have insulted me personally by calling me a drunkard of alcohol here. That's disgusting, ugh.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:51 am

AlexChess wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:46 am
NOTE:

I'm opening on my forum a topic dedicated to EDUARD NEMETH's engines with detailed code and performance analysis :lol:
Because of people like you, my newer engines will only be available privately - only as EXE. I no longer pass on the source code. I don't need your forum, nor any analyses. My engines have already won many tournaments on the Chess Engines Diary homepage, everyone who reads there or on my homepage knows that. Your engines are unknown almost everywhere. On PlayChess you are currently the only user playing with ProteusSF. Even before, only your beta testers played with it, nobody else. It's your own fault. Less bragging and arrogance would do you good, maybe then you will find more buyers for your engine.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:24 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:51 am
AlexChess wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:46 am
NOTE:

Because of people like you, my newer engines will only be available privately - only as EXE. I no longer pass on the source code. I don't need your forum, nor any analyses. My engines have already won many tournaments on the Chess Engines Diary homepage, everyone who reads there or on my homepage knows that. Your engines are unknown almost everywhere. On PlayChess you are currently the only user playing with ProteusSF. Even before, only your beta testers played with it, nobody else. It's your own fault. Less bragging and arrogance would do you good, maybe then you will find more buyers for your engine.
And that's a very good news! No more Torero X3Pro PLUS PLUS (clowne corrected by MZ for pity) I'm for bull forever. I will analyse your vast previous production of renamed Stockfish engines (since you have understood at least how to RENAME it ) and the performances of your new crap private engine :lol:

I explain my behavior to smart people here:

On Playchess luckily every member can choose his preferred options. To play FULL AUTO, going up and down in the ranking like a shrimp (since even with a ThreadRipper 3990wx Stockfish cannot easily win anymore against himself even on a Raspberry-P3) challenging only or accepting only opponents with highter ELO , ignoring boring users.

It's all LEGAL since you follow Playchess SELF policy.

Same on Lichess.org

Nobody can force you to go FULL AUTO only. My personal challenge is to reach every day an highter ELO using only 4 cores, and I have paid Chessbase Dragon 3.2 79 Euros for 6 months of Premium account.

Then I can say that even in Latin: HIC SUM AND OPTIME MANEBO (I'm here to stay)

TO ALL PEOPLE CRITICIZING ME:

KEEP CALM and think only to your business. DON'T ANNOY OTHERS!

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:47 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
My engines have already won many tournaments on the Chess Engines Diary homepage, everyone who reads there or on my homepage knows that.

Hello Eduard,

Oh yes I noticed it..
And congrats that you managed to win in CEDR !

What about SCCT ?)

Just I'd like to add, and as I mentioned before,
I like your engines! plus all other engines too!

And in several of my tours..
LittleBeast performed very very good...just one example:
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... t-nn-cs-32

It is true that is ranked as 2nd place,
But in my eyes is same as Winner!

Greetings )

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:24 pm

Keep it up AlexChess! You will lose more and more friends. People here should be able to read the chat on PlayChess. Almost everyone makes fun of you there. You don't have a friend there. Yes, your business with your engines is more important to you than being serious and playing honestly. As I said folks, on PlayChess chat they make fun of Proteus. And what are you doing Alex? You complain about ASROCK in the chat and demand that this account be ignored. Haha, amazing! You yourself are doing exactly the same as him, you are no better than him!

Luckily I don't sell engines, so I can't be accused of being jealous. I prefer honest joy to all the money in the world! I want to say that to everyone here. I want to enjoy my hobby, so I will continue to criticize scams - because some people don't care about our hobby, they just want to make money - honest or dishonest - and unfortunately one of those is AlexChess. He wants to put me down here, so he insults me and speaks disparagingly of me for threatening his business. If the business he runs was honest, I really wouldn't write anything. But unfortunately it is different! Sad. :(
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:33 pm

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:47 am
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
My engines have already won many tournaments on the Chess Engines Diary homepage, everyone who reads there or on my homepage knows that.

Hello Eduard,

Oh yes I noticed it..
And congrats that you managed to win in CEDR !

What about SCCT ?)

Just I'd like to add, and as I mentioned before,
I like your engines! plus all other engines too!

And in several of my tours..
LittleBeast performed very very good...just one example:
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... t-nn-cs-32

It is true that is ranked as 2nd place,
But in my eyes is same as Winner!

Greetings )
Little Beast alone has won two tournaments on Chess Engines Diary. Yesterday another compilation of mine also won a tournament. And my other engines won there too. But I don't read about ProteusSF there! Actually, this is a page that reports about new engines, but nothing about ProteusSF.

https://chessengines.blogspot.com/2023/ ... 8-and.html
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:50 pm

Here my Compilation Incognito:
https://chessengines.blogspot.com/2023/ ... a-new.html
won Tournament
Peace be with you!