Skynet bin books

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Skynet

Re: Skynet bin books

Post by Skynet » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:30 am

sarona wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:04 am
Sorry, Alex. I have not logged in here for a few days.
Hi Ron, you don't need to say "Sorry". But, for not being active this days, you should be banned. :difus_laugh
sarona wrote:
My point was to illustrate how absurd such an accusation was that you were a spy sent by MZ! All of the mods were no longer there - not just you. I did not know Chris was joking about this at the time!

Chris was joking, not a big deal. :difus_24
sarona wrote:

I cannot say I relate to your frustration because I have never been an Administrator or Moderator of a forum - including Comrades (although, I do retain a veto in certain matters). I can imagine it can be a challenging job. I remember your frustration last year when you stepped down. These matters should be restricted to the internal forum team (in this case, Outskirts) to maintain decorum in the entire forum.
If someone ever offers you to become a Moderator - just say NO.. Firstly, after a while you will make enemies for yourself - doing your "work", without any payment. Secondly, you can be banned - for no particular reason. So stay away from all this. :lol:
sarona wrote:
Yes, I must admit Fun Corner did give me comedic relief after a long day. Although I do not know him, I liked Kerveros's threads (I am not a fan of Hans Niemann). And of course, the legendary Witchesbutt and his videos/GIFs - and those daily changing avatars. . . :lol:
Exactly, the meaning of this topic was to give a little humor after a hard day, I personally sometimes laughed for 3-5 minutes, but not everyone understands this, and for these people it seems absurd, although everyone knows that laughter prolongs life. :difus_24

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:41 am

sarona wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:26 am
Skynet wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:04 pm
. . Firstly, I clearly said that I was busy with work all four+ months, in another city. Secondly I didn’t have time for any forums, etc., sometimes I didn’t even have time to relax properly.
+1000 8-)
I can totally relate to that! :D

Sometimes I have to travel across a country larger than all of Europe (Canada) over a span of a few weeks visiting multiple cities for ESCs (Emergency Service Calls).

Oh yeah, and do not forget working in -40 C windchills with tons of snow or working in +35 C heat and humidity, replacing destroyed electrical transformers/lines due to forest fires while people complain they have no power for air conditioning while walking their dog near a work site . . :lol:
I perfectly understand you, been in your place. On the other hand, try to explain it to other people who can't see beyond their nose and (perhaps) they don't have a clue what it means - urgent / immediate / emergency. :difus_9 :lol:

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:38 am

Amos 4ever wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:07 pm
I never wrote that -- read it well
Amos 4ever wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:11 am
Everyone in his private life has more important things to do, but if you also choose to frequent the forum and especially to acquire the role of Moderator some small precautions must be taken.
You simply disappeared
and then returned to the forum under a new name
I explain for the third time. I disappeared because I was forced to URGENTLY go to another job in another city, first of all I thought about calling my wife, telling her to pack bags, as well as order plane tickets and find a hotel, etc. In such cases, people don't have time and they don't think, "Oh, I urgently need to warn my boss, Marco. Because my job as Moderator is the most important."
Skynet wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:02 am
Before you banned me, i actually asked to be removed from my duties, you see, lately i don't have as much free time as i used to (that's the reason why i said that i feel useless, simply put - you won't get help from me), plus i didn't like some things that started happening on the forum latelly.
Amos 4ever wrote:
I am not aware that it is as you say...
Now you know.. Because when I asked you POLITELY (myself, no one else was participating at the moment) and I said "Marco please get me off my Moderator obligations because I feel useless, I just want to be a regular member". Your Rude reply was: "You all pissed me off, you and your 'Stuff', how long you came back?". And when i asked you "When exactly and how i pissed you?" You suddenly changed the subject without answering the question. To be honest, it was only after your answer that I should have left immediately.
Amos 4ever wrote:

or did you forget that in the staff you wrote a message tagging Nemesis to whom you were asking for some kind of ironic confirmation that both of you are useless.
You called us "Stuff". And my response to Nemesis was, "It's because we're Stuff." Irony from your side, not mine (our).
Amos 4ever wrote:

Tell the story any way you want, it doesn't change the truth of the facts.
You coalesced and resigned all three of you together really strange don't you think?
Without even taking an interest and trying to understand what problems were plaguing the forum and with how much effort and difficulty alone as every time I took action to solve them to the best of my ability.
You see, that's the problem, you only see the truth from your side. You're trying to make yourself look good and everyone else bad.
If someone reads all the posts in this section and follows a logical comparison, he will clearly notice that you have not given any specific advice to my questions, besides me there are still people who also disagree with you about bans and your behavior not only to the participants but also in general.
So, in short. You are a good guy, everyone else is bad. You are right, everyone else wrong. You speak the truth, everyone else lies. That's not normal don't you think? Anyway, i really don't want to sent my time on you. You wanna be a good guy? I'll be the bad, wrong liar.
Bye..

Amos 4ever

Post by Amos 4ever » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:48 am

Skynet wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:38 am
You see, that's the problem, you only see the truth from your side. You're trying to make yourself look good and everyone else bad.
If someone reads all the posts in this section and follows a logical comparison, he will clearly notice that you have not given any specific advice to my questions, besides me there are still people who also disagree with you about bans and your behavior not only to the participants but also in general.
So, in short. You are a good guy, everyone else is bad. You are right, everyone else wrong. You speak the truth, everyone else lies. That's not normal don't you think? Anyway, i really don't want to sent my time on you. You wanna be a good guy? I'll be the bad, wrong liar.
Bye..
All in all, thinking about it.. you're not even worth my time, just wasted breath with those who don't even try to question themselves.
Goodbye

Desvelemosafrica

Post by Desvelemosafrica » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:53 pm

The truth saddens me from the knowledge that I have of the human being since a few years ago I began to dedicate myself to the investigation of African social anthropology, to see that we Westerners, on occasions, are incapable of reaching a point of union and understanding. If something is clear to me, it is that the individual is because he integrates into the group. I have not needed to understand this through scientific methodology, but rather by sharing hours and hours with diverse people and with a professorship in humanity, as are the majority of sub-Sharans who have not become "westernized". And I say this, because I consider you educated people, with criteria and the use of reason. The truth saddens me, because I see from what I can understand in what I read, that there is no solution. Although in reality, there is always a solution. The only thing we don't get rid of is dying. Of the rest, there is no doubt that we can always reach agreements. Human beings have progressed thanks to this, among other factors. But without empathy and understanding, I don't think we would have evolved. Greetings and enjoy life. Carpe Diem!

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:16 pm

Amos 4ever wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:48 am
Skynet wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:38 am
Bye..
All in all, thinking about it.. you're not even worth my time, just wasted breath with those who don't even try to question themselves.
Goodbye
Yeah, whatever.. Keep admire yourself.

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:27 am

Desvelemosafrica wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:30 pm
I am somewhat rough with languages, but if I have learned anything it is to listen and take into account the opinions of others, whether I like them or not. If I don't get it wrong, you say that you don't care what I think, because that in itself is a bad symptom, because you have to take, as I said before, all opinions and reasoning into account. Then, one ignores them or not, but you always have to listen and try to understand the other. For example, I do take into account what you say that does not have to be what is thought. Regarding the screenshots, I don't see the name of Sedat anywhere.
Jorge
Dear Jordi,

1st of all,
Many thanks for your support...and I'm glad that
There are such good chess friends like you,
Who are fighting the 'bad' to not win...

About the published posting screenshots by Marco,
A good point by you, and that's true that almost
All of my postings are missing in his forum screenshots...!
Marco is shared the ones, where he tries to show us:
Marco is right, intelligent, kind, where Sedat, is wrong, bad etc....hehe))
Btw, about the last screenshot..e.g one of Marco's screenshots is
Created later.. I mean there was no any similar private posting,
When I talked to him (each other)..but not so important...Marco can
Publish any kind of posting what he wants...at the end he is the BOSS!

Actually in my opinion, the most important is that,
We have to ask (ourselves) firstly about that:
Why these web rule comments, warnings etc. were private?
I mean, why Marco did not prefer to warn me publicly ?
If were publicly..would be really the best way, at least others
Outskirts members could gain about what is going on...but it
Seems Marco was afraid to point out (in the right direction)
Or perhaps the target is only SedatChess site..who knows ?

Forget everything, the whole story, step, way...is wrong by Marco!!
Such warnings had to be made by MODs (not by the BOSS - Marco)
And I strongly believe in that the real problem is here, e.g
Marco did NOT giving much power to the Outskirts 's Mods!
Btw, there is such useful saying about this issue:
If you run after two hares you will catch neither

Anyhow, all right on the night...!

Best,
Sedat

sarona

Post by sarona » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:44 am

:twisted:
Skynet wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:30 am

If someone ever offers you to become a Moderator - just say NO.. Firstly, after a while you will make enemies for yourself - doing your "work", without any payment. Secondly, you can be banned - for no particular reason. So stay away from all this. :lol:
I hear you.

I do not have the temperament (ask my electrical apprentices :lol: ) for being a Moderator. Now, an Administrator! I can feel the power already! (just kidding, MZ 8-)) Maybe develop a Shrapnel (legendary computer chess forum flame poster)/Trump-like persona. . . That would be sure to collapse the forum. . . :twisted:
Skynet wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:30 am
Exactly, the meaning of this topic was to give a little humor after a hard day, I personally sometimes laughed for 3-5 minutes. . .
Well, you kind of have that here. Like someone (I won't mention the name) creating multiple accounts and carrying on a conversation with himself in a thread. :?:. Just don't start arguing with yourself. . .

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:00 pm

OlisFish-170723 Best move=off / Book depth=255.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/FE9hbiKV

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:30 pm

Skynet wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:00 pm
OlisFish-170723 Best move=off / Book depth=255.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/FE9hbiKV
Thanks