Skynet bin books

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Amos 4ever

Re: Skynet bin books

Post by Amos 4ever » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:26 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:48 pm

Marco,
I will not let you call me a liar! Who are you? I have not lied. What lie are you accusing me of? Write it here calmly for all people who read here.

Besides: If the account of Kerveros was deleted, then do it also in such a way with me - and delete also all my Postings.
The absolute truth is that at that time harmony reigned and no conflict was going on between the two of us
I had nothing to do with the discussions you had with Administrator Hurnavich and Moderator Kerveros.
so if you claim to know that the Periphery Administrators and Moderators have no decency besides incurring the crime of slander and libel (Because at that precise moment you are saying that the Administrator of the Forum "Marco Zerbinati" have no decency) you are stating falsehood against my person.

With regard to your Topics/Posts, you published them voluntarily and you have no legal right to request their deletion.
The reasons why I decide or not to delete something in my forum are exclusively derived from the my personal evaluations.

Desvelemosafrica

Post by Desvelemosafrica » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:49 pm

I have known sedat for twenty years and I do not believe in any way that he was rude or made any post to ban him from a chesscomputer forum. In addition to being a reference, because he is, he is possibly the best tester I know, I am his friend. Therefore, where he is not welcome, don't count on me. That being said, a cordial greeting to all.
Jorge Ruiz Centelles.

Amos 4ever

Post by Amos 4ever » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:57 pm

Desvelemosafrica wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:49 pm
I have known sedat for twenty years and I do not believe in any way that he was rude or made any post to ban him from a chesscomputer forum. In addition to being a reference, because he is, he is possibly the best tester I know, I am his friend. Therefore, where he is not welcome, don't count on me. That being said, a cordial greeting to all.
Jorge Ruiz Centelles.
I don't care what you think, I'm old enough to understand what happened and judge by myself, I don't need to be believed or not by you.
Best Regards
M.Z

Desvelemosafrica

Post by Desvelemosafrica » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:00 pm

Sorry for my English I use the translator. But I'm also older and I don't get into disputes anymore. I just have to say that it is not normal that any topic cannot be fixed without banning. As a philologist and now an anthropology student, it should be forbidden to forbid.
Jorge

Amos 4ever

Post by Amos 4ever » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:09 pm

Desvelemosafrica wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:00 pm
Sorry for my English I use the translator. But I'm also older and I don't get into disputes anymore. I just have to say that it is not normal that any topic cannot be fixed without banning. As a philologist and now an anthropology student, it should be forbidden to forbid.
Jorge
I completely agree with what you say, but my attempt failed when courtesy and respect were not reciprocated.
Here in this Topic you can find full screenshots of my respectful manner in which I attempted to resolve the problem.

An unequivocal way to understand that you do not need to believe me or not just read what I wrote.

Desvelemosafrica

Post by Desvelemosafrica » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:30 pm

I am somewhat rough with languages, but if I have learned anything it is to listen and take into account the opinions of others, whether I like them or not. If I don't get it wrong, you say that you don't care what I think, because that in itself is a bad symptom, because you have to take, as I said before, all opinions and reasoning into account. Then, one ignores them or not, but you always have to listen and try to understand the other. For example, I do take into account what you say that does not have to be what is thought. Regarding the screenshots, I don't see the name of Sedat anywhere.
Jorge

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:40 pm

Amos 4ever wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:26 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:48 pm

Marco,
I will not let you call me a liar! Who are you? I have not lied. What lie are you accusing me of? Write it here calmly for all people who read here.

Besides: If the account of Kerveros was deleted, then do it also in such a way with me - and delete also all my Postings.
The absolute truth is that at that time harmony reigned and no conflict was going on between the two of us
I had nothing to do with the discussions you had with Administrator Hurnavich and Moderator Kerveros.
so if you claim to know that the Periphery Administrators and Moderators have no decency besides incurring the crime of slander and libel (Because at that precise moment you are saying that the Administrator of the Forum "Marco Zerbinati" have no decency) you are stating falsehood against my person.

With regard to your Topics/Posts, you published them voluntarily and you have no legal right to request their deletion.
The reasons why I decide or not to delete something in my forum are exclusively derived from the my personal evaluations.

Let it go Marco. All the others you have banished are evil people, otherwise you would not have banished them. Only evil should be banish. Some have left voluntarily. All people are bad, only you are good. That is your problem. Actually, I am glad that I am gone from the Outskirts forum. I hope you will leave those who are now exiled here in peace in the future.

You are the owner of the Outskirts forum, and I never meant you. Yes we had a good relationship at that time. Unfortunately you have deleted some posts so that several of my posts are under each other and so the whole context is lost. Thank you for this great deed!

I have already written you by email that the written sentence had not been meant as he stood. However, at no time I will move away from thinking that some of your moderators/administrators are people who mock others, steal illegal material and even spread it (eg. Staff section).

Of course you don't want to be liable for what some of your admins/moderators do (have done). Kerveros hurt me, but you don't care about that. Also of course you don't care that Hurnavich steals engines. Your private engine Hypnos is so sacred that anyone who shares it will be banned. But with my engine you are allowed to do that. You are not fair Marco. Otherwise you would have to punish some of your admins/moderators. I am done with you now.
Peace be with you!

Amos 4ever

Post by Amos 4ever » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:03 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:40 pm
Let it go Marco. All the others you have banished are evil people, otherwise you would not have banished them. Only evil should be banish. Some have left voluntarily. All people are bad, only you are good. That is your problem. Actually, I am glad that I am gone from the Outskirts forum. I hope you will leave those who are now exiled here in peace in the future.

You are the owner of the Outskirts forum, and I never meant you. Yes we had a good relationship at that time. Unfortunately you have deleted some posts so that several of my posts are under each other and so the whole context is lost. Thank you for this great deed!

I have already written you by email that the written sentence had not been meant as he stood. However, at no time I will move away from thinking that some of your moderators/administrators are people who mock others, steal illegal material and even spread it (eg. Staff section).

Of course you don't want to be liable for what some of your admins/moderators do (have done). Kerveros hurt me, but you don't care about that. Also of course you don't care that Hurnavich steals engines. Your private engine Hypnos is so sacred that anyone who shares it will be banned. But with my engine you are allowed to do that. You are not fair Marco. Otherwise you would have to punish some of your admins/moderators. I am done with you now.
Don't make confusion Eduard, we are all of age here, you are right when you talk about your private engine, you have every right to ask that no one disclose it, you have every reason in the world if someone uses it without your permission.
But that's the point, why am I being unfair? It's not me using without your permission your engines, it's not me Kerveros hurting you.
I am not a dictator, I am not a god, I am a normal person, Hurnavich and Kerveros are not my children, this battle you have to do with them not with me. Finally, if you did not mean to include me when you wrote those words, I can also believe you. However, I challenge anyone who reads that sentence to understand that M.Z was not included, (only you knew that) but whoever reads forgive me has no elements to be able to perceive that.
So, at that time I acted on what I read and you cannot blame me for that. It was your responsibility to check the text and make sure it appeared the way your head thought it would.
That's what I do when I use the translator, I correct the text many times because the translator changes the meaning of what I write.

sarona

Post by sarona » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:04 am

Skynet wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:31 am
sarona wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:18 am
Come on! You can't be serious! All of the previous moderators are gone over there.

Spynet?
Hi Ron, not sure what you mean, but as far as i know, some of the previous mods was banned from the forum. As for us, kerveros decided to leave the forum, but he did not ask to be banned, same for Nemesis. A few days ago i just asked Marco to release me from moderator duties, i wanted to become a simple forum member, to which Marco replied "you all pissed me off." How did we (or at least me) pissed him off? Only he knows. :shock:
Anyway, he relieved us of the obligation and everything was fine until a few days later he banned us, so i didn't walk away by myself - i was banned.
Btw, many members complain about the dictatorship of Marco lately, he also completely lacks a sense of humor, forum became so boring that people leaving it by themselves.
Sorry, Alex. I have not logged in here for a few days. Just seeing your post now.

I used the word gone on purpose. I was not implying the mods were banned, fired, quit or had resigned. How would I know the specific circumstances? My point was to illustrate how absurd such an accusation was that you were a spy sent by MZ! All of the mods were no longer there - not just you. I did not know Chris was joking about this at the time! I mean why would the Outskirts Founder plant a mole at OpenChess when he could monitor activity here anyway. There are no PMs possible here. Everything is upfront.

I cannot say I relate to your frustration because I have never been an Administrator or Moderator of a forum - including Comrades (although, I do retain a veto in certain matters). I can imagine it can be a challenging job. I remember your frustration last year when you stepped down. These matters should be restricted to the internal forum team (in this case, Outskirts) to maintain decorum in the entire forum.
Skynet wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:36 am
Lucky you.. :difus_1 :difus_1 But be aware, M.Z is watching you so you may be next on baning list.. :difus_13
You darn right, I am lucky to have her! :)

Look, MZ and I have spoken about things. If he chooses to expel me in the future, so be it. But I hope he doesn't. . .

Yes, I must admit Fun Corner did give me comedic relief after a long day. Although I do not know him, I liked Kerveros's threads (I am not a fan of Hans Niemann). And of course, the legendary Witchesbutt and his videos/GIFs - and those daily changing avatars. . . :lol:

sarona

Post by sarona » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:26 am

Skynet wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:04 pm
. . Firstly, I clearly said that I was busy with work all four+ months, in another city. Secondly I didn’t have time for any forums, etc., sometimes I didn’t even have time to relax properly.
+1000 8-)
I can totally relate to that! :D

Sometimes I have to travel across a country larger than all of Europe (Canada) over a span of a few weeks visiting multiple cities for ESCs (Emergency Service Calls).

Oh yeah, and do not forget working in -40 C windchills with tons of snow or working in +35 C heat and humidity, replacing destroyed electrical transformers/lines due to forest fires while people complain they have no power for air conditioning while walking their dog near a work site . . :lol: