Skynet bin books

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
deeds

Re: Skynet bin books

Post by deeds » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:52 pm

sarona wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:16 am
That's good. I was concerned you might be having a Bobby Fischer or Paul Morphy later life moment (read: paranoia).
Not yet paranoia but you have to admit that yet the facts are there :

Skynet just banned from Outskirts => openchess :
Spynet wrote: If you still have the access to Outskirts ...

Sedat just banned from Outskirts => openchess :
Sedat wrote: Why you do not share your exp file ?
Sedat wrote: Do you plan to share it..?

MZ, after 7 months without news => openchess :
MZ wrote: You leaked an old HypnoS code...

Cubail, after 11 months without only one word on my topics => openchess :
cubail wrote: DRAGON-7, Blitz 2.0min+1.0sec 4 core frıtz17 gui syzgyz 6 man Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz play 200 games...

Well I never banned any friend/brother, I was here before Outskirts (but after Chess2U), I took enough risks sharing data, now I'm chilling in my cave, quiet.

I coded the tools to scan the openings of all available books so I know which ones Eman needs to learn before fighting a book, too easy !

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:49 pm

deeds wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:52 pm
sarona wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:16 am
That's good. I was concerned you might be having a Bobby Fischer or Paul Morphy later life moment (read: paranoia).
Not yet paranoia but you have to admit that yet the facts are there :

Skynet just banned from Outskirts => openchess :
Spynet wrote: If you still have the access to Outskirts ...

Sedat just banned from Outskirts => openchess :
Sedat wrote: Why you do not share your exp file ?
Sedat wrote: Do you plan to share it..?

MZ, after 7 months without news => openchess :
MZ wrote: You leaked an old HypnoS code...

Cubail, after 11 months without only one word on my topics => openchess :
cubail wrote: DRAGON-7, Blitz 2.0min+1.0sec 4 core frıtz17 gui syzgyz 6 man Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz play 200 games...

Well I never banned any friend/brother, I was here before Outskirts (but after Chess2U), I took enough risks sharing data, now I'm chilling in my cave, quiet.

I coded the tools to scan the openings of all available books so I know which ones Eman needs to learn before fighting a book, too easy !
The real fact is, you have trained engines so much without any break and now just a beautiful mind has remained for you, instead. Do not waste the time of other members with these kinds of useless long articles as if you are the latest James Bond or an agent of KGB. That is enough for us.
Have good times

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:26 pm

I want to show all people here why I was banned from the Outskirts forum.

It had started with this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just developed my private engine Solista Attack v4 and at that time I only gave it to 4 friends: A private friend, Detlef Uter as well as to two Amaricans. Then I logged on to PlayChess, and see that Squeek is playing with my private engine, which he did not get from me. Squeek is the PlayChess account of Hurnavich, one of the administrators of the forum.

The text below is the text I had written in the Outskirts forum.

Diagram 2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my answer to Kerveros one of the Outskirts administrators. But there is something missing here! I see today that all Kerveros postings here have been deleted. The posting I replied to is missing! Haha! If Kerveros had done everything right, why are his replies missing here?

In Kerveros' posting, Hurnavich's actions are downplayed. He wrote:

"Now he (meaning me) will sue you for 1 million dollars". Next to it was a thick smilie along with a link to a video.

I then called Kerveros a troll, moreover I wrote the following sentence further down the thread:
I know that you, admins and moderators of this forum, have no decency. I don't want to go into details, but I was also a moderator here. Keep it up.

Here I made a typo in English (in my frustration) because I didn't mean all moderators. Not all moderators there are evil, on the contrary, some even helped me a lot.

Thereupon I was banned from MZ forever. Well done, thank you MZ!

MZ's moderators are allowed to do anything (not all do, please don't misunderstand) anything they want, and hurt me deeply. But I was banned, Kerveros is a scoffer and Hurnavich does not follow his own rules which he or MZ set up.

I am now called a liar, when I log in it says LIAR as the reason for the ban.

MZ also pushes here already that he does not speak English, I also do not speak English, I also have to have everything translated.
Peace be with you!

deeds

Post by deeds » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:33 pm

As expected by a cheater sponsor :
Homayoun wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:49 pm
The real fact is, you have trained engines so much without any break and now just a beautiful mind has remained for you, instead. Do not waste the time of other members with these kinds of useless long articles as if you are the latest James Bond or an agent of KGB. That is enough for us.
Have good times
Thanks, good luck lol

deeds

Post by deeds » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:51 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:26 pm
This is my answer to Kerveros one of the Outskirts administrators. But there is something missing here! I see today that all Kerveros postings here have been deleted. The posting I replied to is missing! Haha! If Kerveros had done everything right, why are his replies missing here?
But I was banned, Kerveros is a scoffer and Hurnavich does not follow his own rules which he or MZ set up.
Wait, but Kerveros left MZ and his forum long time ago => about kerveros, Outskirts says : "The requested user does not exist." lol

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:04 pm

Amos 4ever wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:11 am
Talk about ethics and decency: I have always treated you with respect.

Everyone in his private life has more important things to do, but if you also choose to frequent the forum and especially to acquire the role of Moderator some small precautions must be taken.
Marco, apparently you did not understand everything from what I wrote above. Firstly, I clearly said that I was busy with work all four+ months, in another city. Secondly I didn’t have time for any forums, etc., sometimes I didn’t even have time to relax properly.
But according to your words, we can say that the role of a moderator (which people do absolutely free of charge, as volunteers) is more important than personal life, job etc..
Amos 4ever wrote:
No one knew what happened to you and you did not respond to e-mails.
You simply disappeared and then returned to the forum under a new name and talked to me as if nothing had happened.
You didn't even have the decency to write me a comma, either before or after.
Which emails, did YOU sent me at least one, and how could i read emails since i didn't had a free time? I have already explained why I disappeared, and since my account was baned, btw I still don’t understand why. Rafa was absent for almost a year, but his account was open all this time, as well as dozens of accounts whose users did not appear on the forum for months. Anyway, that's why i created a new account, and that's why i acted like nothing had happened, i was disappointed.
Amos 4ever wrote:

I banned you because I was angry, while you instead continue to ignore my words describing the false accusations you made against me and the resulting unwarranted resignation.

You are no better than I am... far from it.
As my friend would say, “Anger is your enemy, not the people around you.”
There are no false accusations and the resignation is justified in my top post. ->
Skynet wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:02 am
Before you banned me, i actually asked to be removed from my duties, you see, lately i don't have as much free time as i used to (that's the reason why i said that i feel useless, simply put - you won't get help from me), plus i didn't like some things that started happening on the forum latelly.
I'm no better than you, but I'm no worse either.

All the best, i don't see any reason for continuation of this discussion.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:11 pm

deeds wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:51 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
But I was banned, Kerveros is a scoffer and Hurnavich does not follow his own rules which he or MZ set up.
Wait, but Kerveros left MZ and his forum long time ago => about kerveros, Outskirts says : "The requested user does not exist." lol
Wow! What is the reason?

I did not know that. The thing with me happened in November 2022, when Kerveros was still an administrator. Still, why were his posts deleted?
Peace be with you!

Amos 4ever

Post by Amos 4ever » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:30 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:11 pm
deeds wrote:
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Wow! What is the reason?

I did not know that. The thing with me happened in November 2022, when Kerveros was still an administrator. Still, why were his posts deleted?
Kerveros he resigned together with Skynet and Nemesis. I later banned all 3
All his Topic / Posts have been deleted by me (Kerveros is fine with this solution) because I don't want other problems to arise (I already have enough in this period).

Kerveros has never been a Amministrator of Outskirts
His role was Moderator

Amos 4ever

Post by Amos 4ever » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:07 pm

Skynet wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:04 pm

But according to your words, we can say that the role of a moderator (which people do absolutely free of charge, as volunteers) is more important than personal life, job etc..
I never wrote that -- read it well
Skynet wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:04 pm
btw I still don’t understand why. Rafa was absent for almost a year, but his account was open all this time, as well as dozens of accounts whose users did not appear on the forum for months. Anyway, that's why i created a new account, and that's why i acted like nothing had happened, i was disappointed.
Hurnavich banned you! not me, I am not responsible for the actions or decisions made by another Administrator.
I came to know about it when he told me only after doing it
Rafael is presumed to be dead... I hope no Administrator ever dares to delete his Account.
I personally will never do that -- and a memory I have of him.
Skynet wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:02 am
Before you banned me, i actually asked to be removed from my duties, you see, lately i don't have as much free time as i used to (that's the reason why i said that i feel useless, simply put - you won't get help from me), plus i didn't like some things that started happening on the forum latelly.
I am not aware that it is as you say... or did you forget that in the staff you wrote a message tagging Nemesis to whom you were asking for some kind of ironic confirmation that both of you are useless.
Tell the story any way you want, it doesn't change the truth of the facts.
You coalesced and resigned all three of you together really strange don't you think?
Without even taking an interest and trying to understand what problems were plaguing the forum and with how much effort and difficulty alone as every time I took action to solve them to the best of my ability.

But you are right about one thing: no point in discussing this further.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:48 pm

Amos 4ever wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:30 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:11 pm
deeds wrote:
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Wow! What is the reason?

Kerveros he resigned together with Skynet and Nemesis. I later banned all 3
All his Topic / Posts have been deleted by me (Kerveros is fine with this solution) because I don't want other problems to arise (I already have enough in this period).

Kerveros has never been a Amministrator of Outskirts
His role was Moderator

Marco,
I will not let you call me a liar! Who are you? I have not lied. What lie are you accusing me of? Write it here calmly for all people who read here.

Besides: If the account of Kerveros was deleted, then do it also in such a way with me - and delete also all my Postings.
Peace be with you!