RapTora 2.2 SRC

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Amos 4ever

Re: RapTora 2.2 SRC

Post by Amos 4ever » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:54 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:14 pm
Here is the src of RapTora 2.2, it is not possible for me to compile it at this time since I am traveling.

Anton,
I don't want to argue but what make me angry off the most about you is that I offered you my help, remember?
and you ignored it, then I read your codes and I wonder why but I can't find an answer.. :D
Your RapTora code is missing about 80% of the tactical code

ucioption.cpp

Code: Select all

o["Tactical"]                          << Option(0, 0, 8);
  o["Tactical_Depth"]                    << Option(0, 0, 64);
  o["Variety"]                           << Option(false);
  o["Use NNUE"]                          << Option(true, on_use_NNUE);
  o["EvalFile"]                          << Option(EvalFileDefaultName, on_eval_file);
};
search.cpp

If you want here you can download both files with the correct code.

Greetings

M.Z
Attachments
search+ucioption files.zip
(25.93 KiB) Downloaded 197 times

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:54 pm

Yes, I remember we talked a couple of times and no, I didn't ignore you, I just broke my arm and disappeared for two months, (everything is fine again). The tactical code you sent to me on that occasion and I saved it, was incomplete? Holy f...!

Look, I tell you once, I have more than a year out of Outskirsts for laughing of Kerveros in playchess server (There was never a good relationship) Kerveros took the choice and banned me. And, I'm sure that some of your members in Outskirsts hacked my account on Facebook and that was very unpleasant. Your comments in Outskirts a few days ago were not remotely pleasant, and I really do not understand why you want to give me these codes. (Complete as you showing right now).

But..., the current RapTora is nothing like this one you see, I stopped using the Tactical code in this latest version 2.2 and did not touch it again.

I hope you are ok and I hope that Outskirsts will be very successful in the future as at the past, several of your members were collaborating with me during that time, outside of their forum and well, I can not deny, there are very dedicated and professional people.

One more thing, I don't use Skype, I remember telling you, I've never used Skype. I use Microsoft teams or Zoom.

Best regards and I hope you all the sucess in your career.

Amos 4ever

Post by Amos 4ever » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:46 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:54 pm
Yes, I remember we talked a couple of times and no, I didn't ignore you, I just broke my arm and disappeared for two months, (everything is fine again). The tactical code you sent to me on that occasion and I saved it, was incomplete? Holy f...!

Look, I tell you once, I have more than a year out of Outskirsts for laughing of Kerveros in playchess server (There was never a good relationship) Kerveros took the choice and banned me. And, I'm sure that some of your members in Outskirsts hacked my account on Facebook and that was very unpleasant. Your comments in Outskirts a few days ago were not remotely pleasant, and I really do not understand why you want to give me these codes. (Complete as you showing right now).

But..., the current RapTora is nothing like this one you see, I stopped using the Tactical code in this latest version 2.2 and did not touch it again.

I hope you are ok and I hope that Outskirsts will be very successful in the future as at the past, several of your members were collaborating with me during that time, outside of their forum and well, I can not deny, there are very dedicated and professional people.

One more thing, I don't use Skype, I remember telling you, I've never used Skype. I use Microsoft teams or Zoom.

Best regards and I hope you all the sucess in your career.
I don't remember what code I sent you sincerely
I admit I exaggerated with the comments, this is a period of great tension for me and I apologize for my manners, I could have used less aggressive terms to express my opinions.
I corrected the code because I improved it, I'm not one to hold a grudge that's all.

As for the bans even if some people here paint me very negatively, I can assure you that many users have been banned by some of my former moderators, (I won't name names) but I didn't know it and I always trusted them they always had the utmost freedom of action, I discovered some names that honestly surprised me but I knew them after they imposed the ban or by consulting the ban list. I have never disputed their work.

Best regards
M.Z

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:08 am

No grudges, let's be adults and move on... Life is too short to have animosities. I accept your word. And if I have any questions, I will consult with you.

I also offer a sincere apology.

Like anyone, I've fallen along the way, I've failed a few times, but I've kept going.

Thank you and regards.

A. Ces.

Martin_1969

Post by Martin_1969 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:13 am

Hi Anton do you have a current version of RapTora or is the 2.2 still the latest?
Thanks in advance

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:28 am

Hi! Better use Tactical!

To more updated.

Besides of that its using new experience code thanks to Mr. Zerbinati.

I will upload the download links in one hour, for TACTICAL and Cool Iris.

loneash51

Post by loneash51 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:38 pm

this link doesn't work

loneash51

Post by loneash51 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:41 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:14 pm
Here is the src of RapTora 2.2, it is not possible for me to compile it at this time since I am traveling.

If anyone has the time and patience to do it for me I will appreciate it.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/o534RX7x

A. Ces
Boca del Río, Veracruz, México.
this link doesn't work