Skynet bin books

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
cubail

Re: Skynet bin books

Post by cubail » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:46 pm

wel come

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:18 pm

Hi skynet
It means that cubail is really happy for your presence here. After six mounths he said his first word” welcome”. And he said it just for you. It means that you are really welcome here.
Best regards

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:33 am

cubail wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:46 pm
wel come
Thanks! Long time no see. :)
Homayoun wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:18 pm
Hi skynet
It means that cubail is really happy for your presence here. After six mounths he said his first word” welcome”. And he said it just for you. It means that you are really welcome here.
Best regards
Indeed, thanks. I wish my friends (from altervista) could move here too, maybe they are here already, but i don't know their nicknames. :lol:

sarona

Post by sarona » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:18 am

deeds wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:42 pm
Spynet wrote: If you still have the access to Outskirts ...
Finally !
That's why MZ has come up with all this masquerade to banish one of these moderators who coincidentally landed here loool
Knowing them both, I was sure it was a trap...

Ok guys, we're well tapped but that doesn't change anything, we're doing as usual.

Come on! You can't be serious! All of the previous moderators are gone over there.

Spynet?

deeds

Post by deeds » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:00 am

sarona wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:18 am
Come on! You can't be serious! All of the previous moderators are gone over there.

Spynet?
hehe, this all got me in the mood for a joke ! loool

Openchess users who will soon be banned from Outskirts won't be able to say we didn't warn them.

It's still crazy that moderators who banned people, follow them on another forum. It's borderline harassment and it flouts their right to be forgotten.

And this hypocrisy of banning an user account but not deleting his posts or content even if they are the expression of his ideas, it's absurd !

ZamChess

Post by ZamChess » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:31 am

Skynet wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:42 am
OlisFish180623 / Best move = off - book depth = 255.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VBqe4HQ5
Note: book is marked.

Small request from the forum members, please don't share any of my stuff posted here on outskirts.altervista.org .. Since i (among with some other members) was banned without any reason, although i did not violate any forum rules and did not insult anyone. After all that years while i was Moderator, i was spending my free time for nothing by moving, deleting, correcting posts and topics etc, (IMHO) i believe i was also a good contributor, making engines for android and PC, making books and engines tests on android and PC, making opening books etc. I suddenly became a NOT WELCOME person on the outskirts forum. Anyway, who cares, i can live with that, but i don't want to share anything or have anything in common with that forum anymore.
Thank you for understanding.
Welcome to the camp of exiles !
All the best.

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:59 am

Skynet wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:42 am
OlisFish180623 / Best move = off - book depth = 255.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VBqe4HQ5
Note: book is marked.

Small request from the forum members, please don't share any of my stuff posted here on outskirts.altervista.org .. Since i (among with some other members) was banned without any reason, although i did not violate any forum rules and did not insult anyone. After all that years while i was Moderator, i was spending my free time for nothing by moving, deleting, correcting posts and topics etc, (IMHO) i believe i was also a good contributor, making engines for android and PC, making books and engines tests on android and PC, making opening books etc. I suddenly became a NOT WELCOME person on the outskirts forum. Anyway, who cares, i can live with that, but i don't want to share anything or have anything in common with that forum anymore.
Thank you for understanding.
Dear Alex,

No comments to say exception just shocking news and sad to real all...

Greetings

sarona

Post by sarona » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:16 am

deeds wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:00 am

hehe, this all got me in the mood for a joke ! loool
That's good. I was concerned you might be having a Bobby Fischer or Paul Morphy later life moment (read: paranoia).
deeds wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:00 am
Openchess users who will soon be banned from Outskirts won't be able to say we didn't warn them.
I have been a member here since the Rybka Forum disbanded.Well before my return to Outskirts. I have not just arrived like others. ChessDragon, myself, Dann and, I believe, dorsz came over here after the Rybka closing. If I choose to post here, that is my choice. No one has dominion over me (well. . . maybe one :cry: - but she has no interest in chess). I will still post at Outskirts if I can. And I certainly will not post peoples' work there out of respect. If I get banned, life goes on. I can go irritate Guenther or ChessQueen over at TalkChess.

Besides you have nothing to fear here. No rules. There has not been moderation here for years. Jeremy does not seem to care about this place anymore. It was abandoned and has limited functionality. So that means you probably will never be banned. However, if I am wrong, you may find yourself banished to supersharp's forum or, perhaps, Banksia - where you-know-who is the Moderator. :)

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:31 am

sarona wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:18 am

Spynet?
Hi Ron, not sure what you mean, but as far as i know, some of the previous mods was banned from the forum. As for us, kerveros decided to leave the forum, but he did not ask to be banned, same for Nemesis. A few days ago i just asked Marco to release me from moderator duties, i wanted to become a simple forum member, to which Marco replied "you all pissed me off." How did we (or at least me) pissed him off? Only he knows. :shock:
Anyway, he relieved us of the obligation and everything was fine until a few days later he banned us, so i didn't walk away by myself - i was banned.
Btw, many members complain about the dictatorship of Marco lately, he also completely lacks a sense of humor, forum became so boring that people leaving it by themselves.

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:36 am

sarona wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:16 am
No one has dominion over me (well. . . maybe one :cry: - but she has no interest in chess).
Lucky you.. :difus_1 :difus_1 But be aware, M.Z is watching you so you may be next on baning list.. :difus_13