The best engine year 2022 is...

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Amos 4ever

Re: The best engine year 2022 is...

Post by Amos 4ever » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:51 pm

Dear Chris..
How disappointed can others be in you and your behavior?
What makes you think that your skills and knowledge can somehow give you the right to treat good people badly, whose only fault is not understanding your knowledge?
I have tried to defend you from everyone and everything by always keeping you aware of the situation and urging you to be nicer
When you gave me no other choice, I had to ban you..
Instead of realizing that I couldn't do otherwise and that you left me no choice, what did you do? you blocked me on Skype
You leaked an old HypnoS code
I'm less stupid than you think .. and as you can now imagine the real Hypnos code and different, that was a modified SugaR base
with which at that moment I wanted to give you the necessary information to solve the problem we were talking about.
If you think I let you down… believe me, you Chris let me down even more.

deeds

Post by deeds » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:03 pm

MZ picked me up in December 2020 at Chess2U. Before I left Outskirts at the beginning of the 2023 year, I had already been banned 3 times (chris, deeds, unofficial) for lack of hypocrisy and even 1 time I had been temporarily banned by a drugged moderator who had not even could not provide an explanation to MZ, by the way I had lost exactly 43 PMs.

As everyone already knows, I don't read C/C++, I don't know how to compile engine source codes, MZ and Sarona can testify to this because they've always compiled all the following engines for me :
- HypnoS (compiled by MZ from January 2021 to November 2022)
- JudaS (compiled by MZ from March 2021 to August 2022)
- BrainLearn (compiled by MZ until August 2022 then by Sarona for November 2022)
- Shashchess (compiled by MZ until August 2022 then by Sarona for November 2022)
- Aurora (compiled by Sarona until November 2022)

1st point : for months MZ compiled these engines for me to train, MZ sent me the executables specific to my cluster by skype. Why would MZ send me a C/C++ source code of HypnoS or others. What could I have done with it ? It was and it is yet an advantage for me that the others (Alexchess, Anton101, Zamchess, Igor, Mehmet, etc.) didn't have it. MZ, your accusation is ridiculous. Look for another scapegoat.

2nd point : to improve variety in Eman's training, I replaced JudaS with ShashChess (and Stockfish 15 with Aurora). MZ took it for a betrayal when I had been training HypnoS for months, still training HypnoS in June 2023 ! I even fixed MZ in December 2022 with my own HypnoS.exp because his hypnos.exp was polluted by the November 5, 2022 patch.

3rd point: luckily Sarona doesn't know what MZ thinks secretly of him and the Aurora source code, otherwise Sarona would have run away from Outskirts a long time ago. Ditto for the a2a3 training bug in the BrainLearn source code, MZ never wanted to talk to Andrea Manzo about it. MZ prefered create JudaS.

4th point: when at home, you need to protect guests from other guests, it's called a hostile place. That's always been my feeling at Outskirts. As I don't have the necessary hypocrisy for this kind of forums, I left their public discussion.

No more news from MZ since December 2022, no support when I proved how Oliprog was sabotaging Eman's results, and there in June 2023, several months later, MZ thinks he was the most disappointed, you're far from it !
Last edited by deeds on Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:10 pm

I would like to say now also still something, whereby it does not go to me against these people to follow up.

Certain people's feelings don't count for anything! Why do we do this hobby? I do it because I enjoy it - that's the only sense for me.

Last year I started to create my own engine. Just for fun! I remember that I shared the only engine privately with 4 or 5 friends to play on PlayChess. One day I logged on to PlayChess.com, and to my surprise I saw someone next to me playing with my private engine. It was an administrator of the Outskirts forum to whom I did not give the engine! How could it be that he then plays with it parallel next to me on the server?

Administrators should be role models for others. But if administrators set up forum rules but don't follow them themselves, what kind of people are they? In America, police officers who commit a crime are punished more severely than normal people. Because they are people who should protect others.

That's why I made the matter public at that time. It had hurt me very much that I had to see something like that. But that was not the end of the story. Another administrator came and made fun of me. He wrote "now he (meaning me) will sue you for 100 million dollars". Sorry, that was too much for me. My feelings burst out. Actually, I didn't write anything wrong then, only I made a mistake because English is not my native language. I mentioned "all moderators" (that was my mistake) but of course I didn't mean all, just a few. There are (were) some moderators in the Outskirts forum who helped me and sent me personal messages to help me.

Anyway, I'll say it honestly out, two moderators/administrators of the Outskirts forum I don't like. They hurt my soul a lot. For me, private things counted absolutely a lot, and I never shared anything I got privately! But apparently this principle does not apply to certain people!

Let's take MZ as an example: I have tested the engine "Hypnos" for a long time. I was also asked by people about the engine, but I would never pass something like that on! As I have seen, MZ will ban all people from the Outskirts forum who now pass on his private personality engine. Good.

I didn't have that right then. Two administrators of the Outskirts forum were allowed to behave as they wanted towards me. They were allowed to steal the engine or mock me. But I was banned because I wrote some words too much (I was very hurt). The two administrators, however, continue to act in this forum as if nothing had happened.

In conclusion: In such a forum I would not like to be a member, and it is good as it came. Because now I know what to think of certain people.
Peace be with you!

deeds

Post by deeds » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:16 pm

Eduard, what you don't know is that MZ changed the banning rules. Since my temporary ban, the moderators have to give it a reason. So when you were banned along with many others, MZ endorsed the reason for the ban. It's monstrous how much hypocrisy it takes to last a while at Outskirts. Almost all elders have already been banned at least once...

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:24 pm

Robert57, you're good at licking testicles, just don't be so obvious.

By the way, I highly recommend skydiving. Throwing yourself from 3000 meters high is knowing the adrenaline and removes one hundred percent stress from the body. Today I had my two forays of the day at 6am and 8am Mexico time.

A hug from Guayabitos, Puerto Vallarta. (Living la vida loca).

Fuck! I love too much the beach, chess and women.

P.S. I will not make more mentions, my forum is my page on FB. And soon a blog, the style of Mr. Nemeth's blog, I found it very practical.

Im out of this forum.

Be good and follow my tip.

A. Ces.
Boca del Río, Veracruz, México.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:13 pm

deeds wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:16 pm
Eduard, what you don't know is that MZ changed the banning rules. Since my temporary ban, the moderators have to give it a reason. So when you were banned along with many others, MZ endorsed the reason for the ban. It's monstrous how much hypocrisy it takes to last a while at Outskirts. Almost all elders have already been banned at least once...
I just wanted to point out the emotional level I was. Would MZ find it ok if someone illegally steals his engine Hypnos and then even goes to the server, and to play parallel with MZ there? I was emotionally very upset and very disappointed, and wrote only one wrong sentence. Immediately I was banned forever. MZ personally banned me, not the others.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:33 pm

By the way, I am not writing this because I am unhappy. I never want to be a member of OF anymore.
Peace be with you!

sarona

Post by sarona » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:29 am

Away for a few days only to find this! :lol:
Anton101 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:50 am
Go change diapers, your thing is to be a babysitter :lol: .
Perhaps it is different in your culture. . . But in mine, changing your baby daughter's diaper or babysitting her - or being part of her and her two sisters' lives is part of being a father. I have no problem having to do that. By the Grace of God, I am a father of three beautiful girls and I love them very much. If you cannot understand that simple concept, then I truly feel sorry for you and it explains a lot. . .
deeds wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:03 pm
MZ picked me up in December 2020 at Chess2U. Before I left Outskirts at the beginning of the 2023 year, I had already been banned 3 times (chris, deeds, unofficial) for lack of hypocrisy and even 1 time I had been temporarily banned by a drugged moderator who had not even could not provide an explanation to MZ, by the way I had lost exactly 43 PMs.

As everyone already knows, I don't read C/C++, I don't know how to compile engine source codes, MZ and Sarona can testify to this because they've always compiled all the following engines for me :
- HypnoS (compiled by MZ from January 2021 to November 2022)
- JudaS (compiled by MZ from March 2021 to August 2022)
- BrainLearn (compiled by MZ until August 2022 then by Sarona for November 2022)
- Shashchess (compiled by MZ until August 2022 then by Sarona for November 2022)
- Aurora (compiled by Sarona until November 2022)

1st point : for months MZ compiled these engines for me to train, MZ sent me the executables specific to my cluster by skype. Why would MZ send me a C/C++ source code of HypnoS or others. What could I have done with it ? It was and it is yet an advantage for me that the others (Alexchess, Anton101, Zamchess, Igor, Mehmet, etc.) didn't have it. MZ, your accusation is ridiculous. Look for another scapegoat.

2nd point : to improve variety in Eman's training, I replaced JudaS with ShashChess (and Stockfish 15 with Aurora). MZ took it for a betrayal when I had been training HypnoS for months, still training HypnoS in June 2023 ! I even fixed MZ in December 2022 with my own HypnoS.exp because his hypnos.exp was polluted by the November 5, 2022 patch.

3rd point: luckily Sarona doesn't know what MZ thinks secretly of him and the Aurora source code, otherwise Sarona would have run away from Outskirts a long time ago. Ditto for the a2a3 training bug in the BrainLearn source code, MZ never wanted to talk to Andrea Manzo about it. MZ prefered create JudaS.
Yes, I compiled the sources as mentioned.

If MZ really feels that way - so be it. I have no ill feelings towards him. Only respect - and I am not kissing anyone's butt (that word always reminds me of a fellow Canadian). Aurora (my daughter, Rachel, chose the name and logo) was created as a tool for experience learning. I was approached by a few non-computer chess people and asked to join a non-commercial group (Comrades). They did not want and still don't want outsiders involved. The plan was to create an extensive database and experience file repository (by ECO code) for pre-tournament preparation/research. It had nothing to do with server chess and it never will. You ever see Aurora playing on the servers? No. Phaedra, (second iteration, using our Quantum NNUE) Phoebe and (soon, third iteration) Avangard are private projects. I gave my word not to share data or source other than Aurora. Those guys are my close friends and I will not break my word.

You know that when I gave you the Aurora binary, I asked for no data from your learning session. Run the engine from the command line. You see my name there? No. I could care less about credit. It was a tool. None of my people give a damn about server chess. Last time I am going to say this: It was not created for engine competitions. I never asked MZ for HypnoS or anything else. Reason? We want to maintain data consistency. I have not purchased anything from the Outskirts shop. There are many excellent items there and it is a great idea to promote participation.

Finally: Chris, you need assistance, contact me. I will not take sides nor interfere in other peoples' internal affairs. You have never let me down. Maybe, a little high strung at times, but we will forget about that. :P MZ, IMHO, you have the best forum out there. maybe a cleaning of house was needed. Eduard, I trust you more than anyone on the fora. You have never let me down in that regard. Hopefully, we still have a TalkChess the way things are going there.

I have no more to say on this. . .