Skynet bin books

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Skynet

Skynet bin books

Post by Skynet » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:42 am

OlisFish180623 / Best move = off - book depth = 255.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VBqe4HQ5
Note: book is marked.

Small request from the forum members, please don't share any of my stuff posted here on outskirts.altervista.org .. Since i (among with some other members) was banned without any reason, although i did not violate any forum rules and did not insult anyone. After all that years while i was Moderator, i was spending my free time for nothing by moving, deleting, correcting posts and topics etc, (IMHO) i believe i was also a good contributor, making engines for android and PC, making books and engines tests on android and PC, making opening books etc. I suddenly became a NOT WELCOME person on the outskirts forum. Anyway, who cares, i can live with that, but i don't want to share anything or have anything in common with that forum anymore.
Thank you for understanding.

Homayoun

Re: Skynet bin books

Post by Homayoun » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:37 am

Many thanks for your great work which is always appreciated.

deeds

Post by deeds » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:51 am

I won't be surprised if MZ sends one of its moderators to spy on openchess from the inside, hence this masquerade. Every time, he wants to know if his virtual personalities escaped from Outskirts, which members of his forum shared them, etc.

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:26 am

Then spying from what? Do we have any strategic, , vital or confidential information here? O.C.F has the greatest books, engines, and test archives among the chess forums and this is the fact that should not be ignored. If they want to do something they will do it with power not on this way that you mentioned.
Best regards

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:47 am

deeds wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:51 am
I won't be surprised if MZ sends one of its moderators to spy on openchess from the inside, hence this masquerade. Every time, he wants to know if his virtual personalities escaped from Outskirts, which members of his forum shared them, etc.
Lol, Cris, people doesn't need to be registered to spy, they see every post anyway. Maybe this will convince you, although who cares. :D
Last edited by Skynet on Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:51 am

Homayoun wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:37 am
Many thanks for your great work which is always appreciated.
Thanks, it's nice to know that there are still people who are grateful.

deeds

Post by deeds » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:12 am

Skynet wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:47 am
Lol, Cris, people doesn't need to be registered to spy, they see every post anyway. Maybe this will convince you, although who cares. :D
If you believe that, you don't know this forum well, so much the better it's good news for the spied on
Skynet wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:47 am
Your screenshot proves nothing, evidence :

And we all still have access to Outskirts loool

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:55 pm

Look on the bright side. Isn't that funny! We are all being banished. Just like in a good movie. This is exciting. :lol:
Peace be with you!

Skynet

Post by Skynet » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:09 pm

deeds wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:12 am
If you believe that, you don't know this forum well, so much the better it's good news for the spied on
Let them spy as long as they want, because i don't give a shit about that.
deeds wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:12 am
Your screenshot proves nothing, evidence :
And we all still have access to Outskirts loool
And what kind of evidence you need? :difus_laugh If you still have the access to Outskirts as "chris", which i doubt, so it means that you have another account, and this makes you a spy.. :lol: :lol: I didn't came here to prove anything to anyone, so believe in what you want. :difus_16

deeds

Post by deeds » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:42 pm

Spynet wrote: If you still have the access to Outskirts ...
Finally !
That's why MZ has come up with all this masquerade to banish one of these moderators who coincidentally landed here loool
Knowing them both, I was sure it was a trap...

Ok guys, we're well tapped but that doesn't change anything, we're doing as usual.