FIDE Rules on ICGA - Rybka controversy

General discussion about computer chess...
hyatt

Re: FIDE Rules on ICGA - Rybka controversy

Post by hyatt » Sun May 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Rebel wrote:
hyatt wrote: Sorry I was NOT the "blocking source."

Neither was Ed or anyone else except for the four of us I named above. .
To: "Robert M. Hyatt" <hyatt@.....>
Subject: Tribunal
Date: 20:16 25-2-2011
CC: Chris Whittington <chris@.....>

Hi Bob,

Is Chris W. not allowed to enter on http://icga.wikispaces.com ?

He can't get in, perhaps you can instruct him?

Ed

-----------

The email address on the registration form is the exact as listed in CC.

Explain.
Bob, Just ignore them and this will all stop. Vas will still be guilty and the sentence should be examined. Otherwise it is like the 70's disco classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9J4vEVDr5w :)
Vas is not guilty. The evidence does not support a "guilty" verdict. But, that aside, the bias of Levy, well explained by syszgy (sorry if I spelt that wrong) after examining the Chessvibes article, Attack of the Clones, is enough to invalidate the ICGA decision and entire process. As was shown, Levy should have disbarred himself.

Not guilty. Your process was so stuffed with bias from start to finish as to be a joke.

That chess vibes stuff by Riis was so thoroughly debunked and discredited, nobody pays any attention to that nonsense whatsoever...

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun May 10, 2015 11:53 pm

hyatt wrote:And had I ACTUALLY blocked your admission

"and had I" or "if I had" etc. Does NOT say that "I did do so."
If it were only that, but what really matters is what comes after that.

purposefully, all I could be convicted of was "keeping a lying whiner/distorter out of the process so that it actually ran smoothly."

Taking justice into your own hands.

Misuse of power you were entrusted.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Mon May 11, 2015 12:13 am

hyatt wrote:
Rebel wrote:
hyatt wrote: I will ask AGAIN. "Where is this 'rude insult' you refer to?" If you mean pointing out that you make elementary reading mistakes, that's not rude. As far as Ed's email goes, he didn't "give me ANY email." That cc: at the top is not visible on my email reader unless I ask for it, which I generally do not unless I am interested. So get off that wagon because it is not going ANYWHERE.
The red is a lie and the blue is a contradiction to the lie.
hyatt wrote:And had I ACTUALLY blocked your admission purposefully, all I could be convicted of was "keeping a lying whiner/distorter out of the process so that it actually ran smoothly."
Finally, the truth.
What lie and contradiction? Until that email was posted HERE I did not see the cc: line. I have it turned off along with EVERYTHING but the from and subject lines, so I can leave it open all the time without taking up half the screen on my office box.
The red denies you got any email from me, the blue implies you got one after all.

To put it simply, did you or did you not receive my below email?

Code: Select all

Hi Bob,

Ed
Chris got it.

You?

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Mon May 11, 2015 12:53 am

BB+ wrote:Somehow the latest postings in this thread have recycled things that were posted previously...
Well, I am sure you in the meantime noticed quite some progress have been made with Bob's confession -

And had I ACTUALLY blocked your admission purposefully, all I could be convicted of was "keeping a lying whiner/distorter out of the process so that it actually ran smoothly.

What do you say?

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Mon May 11, 2015 1:06 am

Rebel wrote:
hyatt wrote:And had I ACTUALLY blocked your admission

"and had I" or "if I had" etc. Does NOT say that "I did do so."
If it were only that, but what really matters is what comes after that.

purposefully, all I could be convicted of was "keeping a lying whiner/distorter out of the process so that it actually ran smoothly."

Taking justice into your own hands.

Misuse of power you were entrusted.
Oh well. You miss out on everything it would seem. How could I "take justice into my own hands" if I did NOT act as the two of you keep whining about? You should take this to FIDE. Become the first two to be permanently barred from submitting additional ethics complaints..

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Mon May 11, 2015 1:11 am

Rebel wrote:
hyatt wrote:
Rebel wrote:
hyatt wrote: I will ask AGAIN. "Where is this 'rude insult' you refer to?" If you mean pointing out that you make elementary reading mistakes, that's not rude. As far as Ed's email goes, he didn't "give me ANY email." That cc: at the top is not visible on my email reader unless I ask for it, which I generally do not unless I am interested. So get off that wagon because it is not going ANYWHERE.
The red is a lie and the blue is a contradiction to the lie.
hyatt wrote:And had I ACTUALLY blocked your admission purposefully, all I could be convicted of was "keeping a lying whiner/distorter out of the process so that it actually ran smoothly."
Finally, the truth.
What lie and contradiction? Until that email was posted HERE I did not see the cc: line. I have it turned off along with EVERYTHING but the from and subject lines, so I can leave it open all the time without taking up half the screen on my office box.
The red denies you got any email from me, the blue implies you got one after all.

To put it simply, did you or did you not receive my below email?

Hi Bob,

Ed
Chris got it.

You?

I omitted a word. A 10 year old could figure it out...

"As far as Ed's email goes, Ed didn't give me any email for CW."

Please. I have never said you didn't contact me. Not one single time. In fact that statement acknowledges you sent an email, you just did not say in the body "Here is CW's email." We would NOT have accepted that without verification however, still. That was the process we agreed on and followed uniformly. After all the false statements you have made here and elsewhere, the weighting coefficient for any verification you might offer in the future will be 0.0, a VERY appropriate number. Again and again you outright lie here. Will you ever grow up before you grow dead? It's not looking real promising from where _I_ watch. But continue down this path. You are just digging the hole deeper and deeper, you look more and more foolish. I can only assume that is what you want because you are trying SO HARD.

And as far as your question goes, I had ALREADY acknowledged you sent me an email. Did you notice my comment about not having the to:, cc:, bcc: and other header stuff turned on. Why would I say that if I had not received your email? There is something seriously wrong in your head somewhere.

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Mon May 11, 2015 1:16 am

Rebel wrote:
BB+ wrote:Somehow the latest postings in this thread have recycled things that were posted previously...
Well, I am sure you in the meantime noticed quite some progress have been made with Bob's confession -

And had I ACTUALLY blocked your admission purposefully, all I could be convicted of was "keeping a lying whiner/distorter out of the process so that it actually ran smoothly.

What do you say?

I would expect he would agree with me. I consider his "cut and run" to be a positive action looking at his behavior over the past 4 years. Ditto for you. As far as "confession" goes, there's not much more that can be said until you at LEAST look the word up and figure out what it means. IE, "If I had seen the guy, I would have shot him" is NOT a confession by any definition of the word.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Mon May 11, 2015 9:33 am

hyatt wrote: I omitted a word. A 10 year old could figure it out...
Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle........

You said - As far as Ed's email goes, he didn't "give me ANY email.

I don't like puzzles, you are not Harvey.

hyatt wrote:Did you notice my comment about not having the to:, cc:, bcc: and other header stuff turned on.
Sure I noticed, so let's discuss that.

1. We have been talking since 1996/97 in email. I went through all the old email stuff, there are quite some juicy cases we went through, private and in groupmail and we weren't always in opposition :D but that aside. Point is that not in one occassion you did not respond to my mails when I addressed a new subject. And it's the ONLY email you never responded. This one, once again, for clarity sake -

Hi Bob,

Ed
Why didn't I get the courtesy of a reply?

Not important enough?

Why ?

What ?

2. Not having CC visible is just stupid (you are many things, but you are not stupid) and also for another reason your "CC not visible" statement (excuse) is not very trustworthy. I went through the same old stuff all the way to the present. In all those group discussions people often are used to divide the many email addresses over the two "TO" and "CC" columns. And not in one single case when you replied you missed a CC email address. But how typical you missed the CW email address of Chris in CC that matched with the email address on the subscription form in THIS ONE PARTICULAR CASE.

With all the other evidence (the email correspondence) it's time you tell the truth. You did preemptive a critical voice. Manipulating a for you favorite outcome.

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Mon May 11, 2015 10:22 am

Rebel wrote:
hyatt wrote: I omitted a word. A 10 year old could figure it out...
Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle........

You said - As far as Ed's email goes, he didn't "give me ANY email.

I don't like puzzles, you are not Harvey.

hyatt wrote:Did you notice my comment about not having the to:, cc:, bcc: and other header stuff turned on.
Sure I noticed, so let's discuss that.

1. We have been talking since 1996/97 in email. I went through all the old email stuff, there are quite some juicy cases we went through, private and in groupmail and we weren't always in opposition :D but that aside. Point is that not in one occassion you did not respond to my mails when I addressed a new subject. And it's the ONLY email you never responded. This one, once again, for clarity sake -

Hi Bob,

Ed
Why didn't I get the courtesy of a reply?

Not important enough?

Why ?

What ?

2. Not having CC visible is just stupid (you are many things, but you are not stupid) and also for another reason your "CC not visible" statement (excuse) is not very trustworthy. I went through the same old stuff all the way to the present. In all those group discussions people often are used to divide the many email addresses over the two "TO" and "CC" columns. And not in one single case when you replied you missed a CC email address. But how typical you missed the CW email address of Chris in CC that matched with the email address on the subscription form in THIS ONE PARTICULAR CASE.

With all the other evidence (the email correspondence) it's time you tell the truth. You did preemptive a critical voice. Manipulating a for you favorite outcome.
It's straightforward.

Cut away Hyatt's fatuous and multiple excuses and look at the raw data.

1. The initial rude "here we go" reply to the original application. Almost certainly meant to be an "alarm signal" to HW and ML that this case required "special processing".
2. Hyatt was sent the matching email that he was supposedly hunting for. He ignored it.
3. Hyatt took it apon himself to be the email hunter with ensuing delay period.
4. There was four-way, including Levy, in which three of them approved the application, and Hyatt remained silent on approval.
5. Days pass. Weekends don't usually get in the way of Hyatt postings ;-)
6. Hyatt has motive. He stated it himself.
7. Hyatt was untruthful when he claimed "little hitler" referred to ICGA or anyone connected.
8. He continues with the above untruth.
9. Liars trapped in corners very often say: "if I had done it, it would have been good and right." Ask a psychologist.

All delays and prevarications created by Hyatt. First opportunity to quote out of context to justify a ban - taken.

Hyatt deliberately set out to sabotage the application, the easier to make it, by excluding a known dissenter, to drive through the false guilty verdict. Given the subsequent ramifications, possibly a criminal act. Lawyers can argue that point.

This anti-Vas Rajlich case is so shot through with unacceptable bias from start to Levy's finish (Levy should have recused himself on the basis of bias shown in the ChessVibes article "Attack of the Clones" cf. Syzsgy analysis). The verdict simply can't stand and can't be allowed to stand.

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Mon May 11, 2015 10:25 am

Rebel wrote:

What do you say?
Any judge or psychologist will tell you this is a typical liar formulation when trapped in a corner by weight of evidence. (If I did XYZ, then XYZ would have been right).