Stockfish 4 PA_GTB

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Peter

Re: Stockfish 4 PA_GTB

Post by Peter » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Neither in Shredder, sorry.
regards
Peter.

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Both 32- and 64-bit versions work fine for me in Fritz 13 and Fritz 14. If you can be more specific about what's happening, or even determine what is causing the Fritz problem for you, I'd be happy to look (send me a movie, a log of UCI activity, anything), but I don't know what to do about "it doesn't work" when it works for me.

jb

echai

Post by echai » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Crear modulo UCI. no lo crea.
Cargue la pasada GTB 161113 . Esta nueva que nombre completo tiene?.
Muchas gracias.

To create module UCI. does not create it. Load the past GTB 161113. Does this piece of news that it names no vacancies have?. Thank you very much.

Create module ICU. Believe it or not. Load the last GTB 161113 . This new that full name has?. Thank you very much.

Create module UCI. not believe it. Load last GTB 161113. This new full name is that?. Thank you very much.

Create module UCI. don't believe it. Load the last 161113 GTB. Is this new that full name?. Thanks a lot.

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:12 pm

The 64-bit version in the archive reports "Stockfish PA_GTB DD 64 SSE4.2 by Tord Romstad, Marco Costalba and Joona Kiiski" when you double-click on the .exe file. Please verify that this is the case. If not, you probably need to re-download, maybe disable the engine you already created in Fritz and recreate it.

jb

Thebossss

Post by Thebossss » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Yeah Jeremy even i face the issue, Fritz crashes when loaded. I use other PA_GTB without any issues, only the latest one crashes..
After one or two moves it crashes..
:?

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Is this only with Persistent Hash enabled? I still can't reproduce, but I'm willing to try to debug it.

HOWEVER, I can't debug anything without a really specific description of what you are doing, how you are doing it, with what version of the GUI, and so on. Really specific-like. We'll figure it out, I'm sure.

Thanks -
jb

Thebossss

Post by Thebossss » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Jeremy Bernstein wrote:Is this only with Persistent Hash enabled? I still can't reproduce, but I'm willing to try to debug it.

HOWEVER, I can't debug anything without a really specific description of what you are doing, how you are doing it, with what version of the GUI, and so on. Really specific-like. We'll figure it out, I'm sure.

Thanks -
jb
Ok i use fritz 13 gui, i've attached the error msg..
With the default settings everything works fine, when use persistent hash ticked error pops up..
Attachments
Capture.JPG

Peter

Post by Peter » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi!
As for me, it's Deep Fritz14x64, engine is not recognized when tried to create new one from .exe-file, authors' names do not appear, neither parameters.
In Deep Shredder 13 GUI says "this is not an UCI- engine" when tried to load .exe into new engines dialog.
regards
Peter.

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Peter wrote:Hi!
As for me, it's Deep Fritz14x64, engine is not recognized when tried to create new one from .exe-file, authors' names do not appear, neither parameters.
In Deep Shredder 13 GUI says "this is not an UCI- engine" when tried to load .exe into new engines dialog.
Peter, what happens when you just double-click on the engine? If you get the info text, can you type 'uci' and then press enter?

THanks
jb

chri$

Post by chri$ » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:15 pm

i can open the 32 bit engine but when i click on 64 bit for me just the engine itself not inUCi it gives me error.. but 32 bit opens.. the 64 bit has error.. plz re compile thanks