Playchess "Holger Lieske" Bans Paying Members

General discussion about computer chess...
inetfly

Playchess "Holger Lieske" Bans Paying Members

Post by inetfly » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:06 pm

This is a heads up if you are thinking about paying money to create or renew an account with chessbase I purchased DF 13 /W 6 month playchess account within 2 weeks Holger Lieske bans me because i sent him an email about my account SO Thumbs Down For any chessbase products I believe this sysop is noted for being like this He is a con, lier, & seems to hate Americans, So think twice about throwing your money out to people like this i searched him on on here & seems 2011 was his last incident, Well 2013 is an update for you Holger Lieske , We hate your ass to.

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Re: Playchess "Holger Lieske" Bans Paying Members

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:19 pm

One has to imagine there is more to his justification than just receiving an email about your account. FWIW I've never had any trouble with ChessBase moderators, quite the contrary, but you'll hear similar stories about moderators on every major chess platform.

jb

ChessDrone

Post by ChessDrone » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:52 am

I hope that they will pay dearly for all the money they steal. Holger liesker calf's head

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:07 pm

I was a sysop on Playchess for a while. I have seen Holger accused of lots of things but to suggest he would ban you just because you sent him an email is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen.