Bankster and Adam [removed]Hair

General discussion about computer chess...
Sean Evans

Bankster and Adam [removed]Hair

Post by Sean Evans » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:30 pm

It seems Adam has decided to delete my post at CCC, which advised Bankster to reconsider posting meaningless-nonsense on almost every thread! Seems Adam does not want to do his job, but would rather lecture people! Time to give Adam the boot! :twisted:

Cordially,

Sean

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Re: Bankster and Adam [removed]Hair

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Sean Evans wrote:It seems Adam has decided to delete my post at CCC, which advised Bankster to reconsider posting meaningless-nonsense on almost every thread! Seems Adam does not want to do his job, but would rather lecture people! Time to give Adam the boot! :twisted:

Cordially,

Sean
It's probably relatively futile to debate talkchess.com moderation politics on this forum, but you never know. On OpenChess, you can say just about anything, but you can't launch juvenile personal attacks on peoples' names. Subject modified.

jb

lucasart

Post by lucasart » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Sean Evans wrote:It seems Adam has decided to delete my post at CCC, which advised Bankster to reconsider posting meaningless-nonsense on almost every thread! Seems Adam does not want to do his job, but would rather lecture people! Time to give Adam the boot! :twisted:

Cordially,

Sean
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something.

I'll let you ponder on that...

But seriously, spammers like you don't belong here. Please go back to talkchess.com, where you came from.
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." -- Linus Torvalds.

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 pm

lucasart wrote:

Cordially,

Sean
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something.

I'll let you ponder on that...

But seriously, spammers like you don't belong here. Please go back to talkchess.com, where you came from.
Lucas stop acting like a [removed]! Bye!!

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Topic locked for violation of OpenChess rules.