Censored

General discussion about computer chess...
velmarin

Re: Censored

Post by velmarin » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Look tonton,

I put the code and gave credit to author.

imbecile
changes belong to me, and be my GPL. Asshole.
And no engine, no code or case, only an idiot named Alexander, dumb-ass.
You are a wretch who has mounted a product blog to discredit me, and ask justice.

But what the hell have I done.
But you care what I do.
Dedicate your engine very slow and leaves others alone.
No bones about it, work, eat, drink, but what the hell have I done.
I do not understand

Alexander Schmidt

Post by Alexander Schmidt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:35 pm

velmarin wrote: but what the hell have I done.
My thesis is that you hex edited an open source engine and tried to fool the community.

If I am wrong you should try to explain the changes and show the sources as the GPL requires, then I will creep into a hole and disappear.

If I am right the people who love computerchess and spend a lot of time and money into their hobby have the right to know that your engine is not worth to be testet.

Pablo Vazquez

Post by Pablo Vazquez » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Alexander Schmidt wrote:
velmarin wrote: but what the hell have I done.
My thesis is that you hex edited an open source engine and tried to fool the community.

If I am wrong you should try to explain the changes and show the sources as the GPL requires, then I will creep into a hole and disappear.

If I am right the people who love computerchess and spend a lot of time and money into their hobby have the right to know that your engine is not worth to be testet.
I also think it's not worth testing another Ivanhoe, but a lot of people just don't care and they will test any engine that comes out.

When I asked this guy about the maximum values for hash and multipv in "his" engine, he told me by pm that those values were recommended by Visual Studio. Obviously I stopped reading after that, not without laughing first.

I don't know if he has acknowledged anywhere in his website or in the exe that the engine comes from Ivanhoe, and I really don't care. I'm pretty sure there will be others like him that will take the best open source engine and dumb it down on purpose in order to avoid raising suspicion and to simulate progress afterwards.

It's not worth discussing with him, you will only get translated responses with funny Spanish insults or offensive expressions.

velmarin

Post by velmarin » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Pablo:
I get the teacher, the professor lecture.
Pablo, you are a "chungorus" become "Rodent"
Work your engine, which is very good, and stop of "gossip".
You low your class.

Alexander,
You have done a program.
You already used another without GPL, ha, ha, ha. Champion...

Readme original:

Code: Select all

Slow Chess 2.96 Engine source code.
Conditions:
This code may be freely distributed as long as all notices are left intact.
It's distributed mainly for learning/curiosity purposes.
On the condition that it's clearly stated that this code was used, and no money whatsoever is charged,
you are welcome to modify this code, compile, and distribute .exes
Readme ready to shift...

Is based on SlowChess 2.96 by Jonathan Kreuzer. [b][i][u][color=#FF4000]Only the UCI_Elo features are implemented.[/color][/u][/i][/b] This version of SlowChess is not optimized in any way. So if you want to use SlowChess for a serious competition or tournament use the original version of SlowChess: http://www.3dkingdoms.com/chess/slow.htm

Many thanks to Jonathan Kreuzer for sharing his wonderful engine and the clear source code.

I started working on this version of SlowChess because I wanted to have a nice engine with exactly adjustable ELO values. It is named Mysticum SlowChess because I made it for my hand made dedicated Chesscomputer "Mysticum". Some informations about the Mysticum Project can be found here: http://www.miclangschach.de/forum/

Copyright
---------
You are allowed to distribute this program as freeware as long as the original files remain unchanged. Any commercial utilisation is not allowed without written permission of the authors. There is no warranty of any kind given or implied. The usage of Mysticum Slowchess is completely at your own risk. Please note also the Copyright information of SlowChess 2.96.

(C) 2012 Alexander Schmidt
No wonder you have no idea that Fox is a HEX

Alexander Schmidt

Post by Alexander Schmidt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:27 pm

velmarin wrote:Alexander,
You have done a program.
You already used another without GPL, ha, ha, ha. Champion...

Readme original:

you are welcome to modify this code, compile, and distribute .exes
You make a fool out of yourself. SlowChess was not released under GPL. Read again the quoted original licence appointment. If you take it literally, I am not even allowed to distribute the source code beside the .exe. But if someone is interested I am glad tho show what I've changed.

Alexander Schmidt

Post by Alexander Schmidt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Pablo Vazquez wrote:he told me by pm that those values were recommended by Visual Studio.
:lol:

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:51 am

velmarin wrote:Look tonton,

I put the code and gave credit to author.

imbecile
changes belong to me, and be my GPL. Asshole.
And no engine, no code or case, only an idiot named Alexander, dumb-ass.
You are a wretch who has mounted a product blog to discredit me, and ask justice.

But what the hell have I done.
But you care what I do.
Dedicate your engine very slow and leaves others alone.
No bones about it, work, eat, drink, but what the hell have I done.
I do not understand
velmarin wrote:You're so dumb that you do not know what the GPL:

It is not posted, no complaints from the author of Greko.

You're a downright moron.
Slip your blog for your wife's ass

IDIOT:
Please read the rules. This is absolutely not allowed here.

Thanks.
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen

velmarin

Post by velmarin » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Alexander Schmidt wrote:
Pablo Vazquez wrote:he told me by pm that those values were recommended by Visual Studio.
:lol:
Sorry to the forum, but I was and am very angry, someone riding a blog, advertised here, just to belittle and insult, put my personal information, ect, ect, seeing family, friends, ect,.
There is a Spanish proverb that says "They bark, they are alive"
"Ladra, luego estamos vivos"

Sorry to the forum.

Alexander and Pablo:
You laugh, to someone who sent me a PERSONAL MESSAGE.
I answered, 3 or 4 messages exchangedPERSONAL and PRIVATE.

Now I do not know why, as a lord, boasts a PRIVATE MESSAGE.
Don Pablo Vazquez great person.

Regarding the question of Pablo Vazquez, was about certain maximum values ​​and MultiPV, Hash, which are the same in all Ippolit derivative,
all,
can accuse all Ippolit community.
Certainly not post your personal opinion on Ippolit community, I am not a fishwife.

Regarding my response on Visual Studio, Visual Studio it was 2012 that has Static function Analisys and SI, recommended some things, that's what I said.
But this great Lord speaks of a private message pretending to be original. Pathetic.

Mr. Alexander about you, you have no clone, or motor, or anything, just a copy with two options UCIS, enjoy it, have my answer soon.

By the way:
Alexander MISTER You can find all my compilations Immortal Forum and other forums,
The VE series Stockfish having up to 10, even VE_09 in CCRL FRC section,
You can find compilations Greko in 64 bits, it does not work the author in 64 bits.
Compilation IvanHoe_VE can find with codes, (Time copied from this forum of Kinglivenson in IvanHoe 47, great work :) ) of Fire, Gull, ect, ect.
Now I remember.
Bouquet Of course, there are more elsewhere, but look, look.
Posdata:

Sting VE , Sting PV 2, Compilations made ​​another author, sure knows already. HEX??
My compiler is always open.
Never resting, always willing to help.
:D

Perhaps all are HEX edited.
:mrgreen:

Alexander Schmidt

Post by Alexander Schmidt » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:46 pm

velmarin wrote:Sorry to the forum, but I was and am very angry,
The forum doesn't care. You should apologize to the people you insulted.
velmarin wrote: someone riding a blog, advertised here, just to belittle and insult, put my personal information, ect, ect, seeing family, friends, ect,.
The blog is not for you. I started it because I was not happy with Talkchess. You overestimate your importance. I did not insult you and I gave you the chance to answer some easy questions to proof I am wrong. And I didn't post anything of your "personal information". If your family reads my blog, then you should be very thankful to me, that I didn't approve your comments...
velmarin wrote:There is a Spanish proverb that says "They bark, they are alive"
In german we have a saying: "Hurt dogs are barking". That means only people who feel caught act like you are doing here.
velmarin wrote:Mr. Alexander about you, you have no clone, or motor, or anything, just a copy with two options UCIS, enjoy it, have my answer soon.
Think about it. I suggest to keep silent. You will even more prove your little knowledge.
velmarin wrote:By the way:
Alexander MISTER You can find all my compilations Immortal Forum and other forums,
I have no doubts that you can handle a compiler in the meantime. I was talking about your Cafelito. Why don't you answer the simple questions, or keep silent? Sooner or later I won't be that friendly anymore :)

One more question about Bouquet: You wrote about Bouquet 1.2: Evaluation completely rewritten

If I look at Bouquet 1.6 and IvanHoexxx50 it appears that they have a nearly identical evaluation, just piece values are slightly different as the identical changes of eval show. How is that possible with a completely rewritten evaluation?

BTW there is a bug, it appears your eval modification doesn't consider the side to move :lol:

FEN: rnbqkbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/RNBQKBNR w KQkq – 0 1

Bouquet_1.6×32:

1  -0,10 h2-h4
1  -0,05 g2-g4
1  +0,18 e2-e4
1  +0,47 Sg1-f3
1  +0,47 Sg1-f3
2  +0,19 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6
2  +0,19 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6
3  +0,16 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6
3  +0,16 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6
4  +0,16 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6
4  +0,16 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6
5  +0,08 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3
5  +0,08 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3
6  +0,16 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6
6  +0,16 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6
7  +0,10 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6 Lc1-e3
7  +0,10 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6 Lc1-e3
8  +0,16 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6 Lc1-e3 Lc8-e6
8  +0,16 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6 Lc1-e3 Lc8-e6

IvanHoe999950t:

1  -0,06 h2-h4
1  -0,01 g2-g4
1  +0,22 e2-e4
1  +0,51 Sg1-f3
1  +0,51 Sg1-f3
2  +0,15 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6
2  +0,15 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6
3  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6
3  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6
4  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6
4  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6
5  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3
5  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3
6  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6
6  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6
7  +0,14 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6 Lc1-e3
7  +0,14 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6 Lc1-e3
8  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6 Lc1-e3 Lc8-e6
8  +0,12 Sg1-f3 Sb8-c6 Sb1-c3 Sg8-f6 d2-d3 d7-d6 Lc1-e3 Lc8-e6

Pablo Vazquez

Post by Pablo Vazquez » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Just a little piece of advice so that you don't break Ivanhoe even more: move and move_number are not uci tokens. You should leave currmove and currmovenumber as they were.