A couple of posts deleted from the Rybka forum

General discussion about computer chess...
Harvey Williamson

Re: A couple of posts deleted from the Rybka forum

Post by Harvey Williamson » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm

oh i forgot this bit :)

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 pm

I reposted and Lukas semt me this :)

Prima

Post by Prima » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 am

WOW! Talk of manners, objectivity, and "Professionalism"!!!

Then again this coming from Lukas Cimiotti is no surprise. This is his trademark.
No wonder Ed Scroeder & Chris Whittington (Trotsky) loves Rybka forum. Like-mind think & act alike.
It's the likes of such repugnant and vile characters defending Vas' "character" brings me certain comfort of knowing their ship WILL sink for sure.

I'm glad you made the decision to leave that insanity forum, for obvious flawed logic/ alternate reality reasons prevalent over there. Though I'm sure certain sects of the public prefers you ask Vas questions in a direct manner. Whatever your decision, only you can assess and we support you.

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:53 am

it seems this forum is cropping some of my posts you can see them in full here http://hiarcs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=53343#53343

Uly

Post by Uly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:57 am

There's something truly wrong in Rybka Forum when the events put me and Harvey in the same boat :shock:

Yes, that post in Harvey's picture "20:56: Uly replied to a post" of mine, was also deleted, even though it didn't contain any personal attacks on it (I just was asking Harvey why he didn't leave forever when he said he was going to do it).

I think that latest Lukas's moderation actions are a shame and that he's not qualified for the job. I also find it a pity that Chris Whittington supports Lukas's unjust actions just because they were against Harvey (that it's poetic justice doesn't justify it.)

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 am

Uly wrote:There's something truly wrong in Rybka Forum when the events put me and Harvey in the same boat :shock:
Sure is :)