Whether Rybka Is An Original Program??

General discussion about computer chess...

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 8

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 pm

I tried to post his poll to the CCC forum and the idiot Brown locked it! This guy is as bad as Bankster!?

I can tell that Brown wants to protect Vas, he feels Rybka is an original program or that plagiarism is not that big a deal. He should really be moderating at the Rybka fanboy club, not CCC.

Cordially,

Sean

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Re: Whether Rybka Is An Original Program??

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Sean Evans wrote:I tried to post his poll to the CCC forum and the idiot Brown locked it! This guy is as bad as Bankster!?

I can tell that Brown wants to protect Vas, he feels Rybka is an original program or that plagiarism is not that big a deal. He should really be moderating at the Rybka fanboy club, not CCC.

Cordially,

Sean
I think that Roger's point was perfectly valid: you can't resolve this issue via a poll. But I won't lock the thread, and people can feel free to vote all they want.

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 am

Jeremy Bernstein wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:I tried to post his poll to the CCC forum and the idiot Brown locked it! This guy is as bad as Bankster!?

Cordially,

Sean
I think that Roger's point was perfectly valid: you can't resolve this issue via a poll. But I won't lock the thread, and people can feel free to vote all they want.
Did I say you could solve the issue with a poll? It is a poll!

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:13 am

Cordially,

Sean

Roger does NOT believe Rybka is an original program. But he IS most likely tired of your idiotic polls that you try to put up weekly... Apparently that is the ONLY way you can get people to respond to your posts.

hyatt

Post by hyatt » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:13 am

No, it is a POINTLESS poll.

Adam Hair

Post by Adam Hair » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 am

hyatt wrote:

Cordially,

Sean

Roger does NOT believe Rybka is an original program. But he IS most likely tired of your idiotic polls that you try to put up weekly... Apparently that is the ONLY way you can get people to respond to your posts.
I can verify that also. And so could anyone who reads Roger's posts.