Deep Rybka 4.1 x64 - IvanhoeB50kBx64p

As in chess tournaments and matches...
Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Re: Deep Rybka 4.1 SSE42 running for the IPON

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:53 am

robbolito wrote:
Uly wrote:
robbolito wrote:Because nobody else has recently sent any results to this thread.
But the thread is only for IPON results, it doesn't say "post your Deep Rybka 4.1 results here".
If my posts are not bothering the boss Jeremy why other people get upset.If he would say it is not OK I will open another thread.
I am not "the boss", just the site admin. Sounds like your co-participants would like a new thread, though, so why not be accommodating? Thread hijacking isn't considered friendly, netiquette-wise.

EDIT: looks like Uly already split the thread.

jb

MoldyJacket

Re: Deep Rybka 4.1 x64 - IvanhoeB50kBx64p

Post by MoldyJacket » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:28 pm

I have to ask, and nothing at all is implied by the question. Are there moderators, and if so who are they? It’s just nice to know upfront who has superpowers, might even need to call upon them one day. :)
Nominal Quoting Fanboy

Jeremy Bernstein
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy Bernstein » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 pm

MoldyJacket wrote:I have to ask, and nothing at all is implied by the question. Are there moderators, and if so who are they? It’s just nice to know upfront who has superpowers, might even need to call upon them one day. :)
There are in fact a few other moderators. But I'll let them introduce themselves, if they want to be unmasked...

Moderation on this board, though, is really just a matter of responding to extreme situations, the very rare thread split or move and spam. If you need a hand with anything, feel free to drop me a note. If you need to complain about me to someone, you can just post on the Ippolit wiki -- that's where most people do it. ;)

Jeremy

MoldyJacket

Post by MoldyJacket » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Please, I stopped looking at that drivel here after about five posts; I have zero interest in more of the same. Appears to have been quite entertaining judging from the number of views.

Just in case someone gets the wrong idea, I was thinking in terms of saving me from myself (such as deleting a bad post or a major wording correction) and they happen to be online. I have no complaints.

Moldy
Nominal Quoting Fanboy