where is the computer chess?

General discussion about computer chess...
Harvey Williamson

Re: where is the computer chess?

Post by Harvey Williamson » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:56 pm

By your logic you are also an employee of CB. You tested Hiarcs for years and helped CB on the path to World domination.

btw can King sell his popcorn to observers or is that the start of the Capitalist Road to Hamburg?

thorstenczub

Post by thorstenczub » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am

harvey. i do not work for chessbase.
it was YOU doing that.

neither did i censor people nor deleted messages nor banned people
for the interest of my boss or my own ass. i do not prostetute myself, like you do.

so don't try to fool arround with this.
i did in 2005 similar things i did in all the years before, this
means i tested chess programs.

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:40 am

thorstenczub wrote:harvey. i do not work for chessbase.
it was YOU doing that.

neither did i censor people nor deleted messages nor banned people
for the interest of my boss or my own ass. i do not prostetute myself, like you do.

so don't try to fool arround with this.
i did in 2005 similar things i did in all the years before, this
means i tested chess programs.
If I was an employee then so were you.

btw what about the Popcorn?

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:57 am

Harvey Williamson wrote:[..]

Interesting show...
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen

stvs

Post by stvs » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:12 am

benstoker wrote:
stvs wrote:seems ppl likes the endless discussions about "clones" and the computer chess became from hobby to "politics-interests-marketing" about
damned "clones" , lately the ppl is interesting more for articles about "clones" issues rather than a pure computer chess discussion, and i think it wont stop.chess forums vs others chess forums etc...i wonder which will come first, the solved chess or the end of "clone" discsussions?
You must be a Chessmaster user?
hmm..not yet iam still testing the....http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2001/8/10/12620/2164
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~uzdm0006/scans/1kchess/ :)

Rob Osborne

Post by Rob Osborne » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 am

thorstenczub wrote:let us come back to the topic where your personal sin is...

where is your personal wrong doing ?
which deleted posting you want to take back.
how many of the hundreds of people you banned from playchess
Thor,

I can no longer bear to keep these "secrets" about Harvey hidden from the public (is this not an "open" forum?).

There comes a time when a man must reveal all, no matter how strong a friendship he has with the person... the public good must come first.

I am witness to Harvey banning vast numbers of people from Playchess... vast numbers... it easily numbers into the thousands. Quite possibly tens of thousands. (he has not always gone by the name 'Harvey Williamson')

And all your supposedly deleted posts at Hiarcs Forum... they are not deleted. Every single one is kept at a secret site. Apparently Harvey is keeping them to write a book using those posts. I heard something like, "Thor's posts will paint the way to a profitable future." something like that.

And his "misuse the forums (censoring, banning, deleting)" you have no idea how much more there is and how deep this goes... you have barely scraped the tip of the iceberg.

I hope to write more... that is if I don't "disappear" first.

If you need “more information”… I will have to be most careful now as to not be caught. I suggest in your posts you place an “X” somewhere, preferably an “X” of a different color like this: X. Just make sure "he" will not easily see it in your post.

Time for me to return to "hiding"

Macarel

Post by Macarel » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 pm

stvs wrote:seems ppl likes the endless discussions about "clones" and the computer chess became from hobby to "politics-interests-marketing" about
damned "clones" , lately the ppl is interesting more for articles about "clones" issues rather than a pure computer chess discussion, and i think it wont stop.chess forums vs others chess forums etc...i wonder which will come first, the solved chess or the end of "clone" discussions?
Obviously you aren't much into computer chess yet. Otherwise with all the engine matches and game analysis it entails you would be left with not much cpu power and a lot of time to develop conspiracy theories of your own. Cloning is one of my favorites, as it has that quaint science-fiction ring to it.
Of course the usual slander, accusations and stunning revelations just spices it up. I would never have thought thorstenczub was a Hiarcs spy, I mean, I always thought he was an excited 12 year old and now I learn he wrote reviews as far back as the 90's... Awesome!
I can't wait for the next development, I just hope Vasik Rajlich killed someone's father during the vietnam war...

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

kingliveson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:[..]

Interesting show...
Would it be possible to arrange for ice cream today? I feel that there is more entertainment to come. Luckily Rob does not know about the bodies in my cellar.