The best engine year 2022 is...

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Anton101

The best engine year 2022 is...

Post by Anton101 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:27 pm

Undoubtedly one of the best creations of engines, is this...https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZNABgqz3

StockfishMZ 051222

If you want to lose your games, at least 90% you can use this engine. Breaking it down is wasting time, it is a total failure, do your tests and you will see it, but please if you like to play on servers and want to give away points, this is the ideal engine.

On the other hand we have this engine https://pixeldrain.com/u/geQLGoGc from this year 2023, a perfect copy-paste, if the SF development had written "fuck off" in the code, you would see it too, the only thing that makes it salvageable is that the "author" added a new experience code, nothing special.

Can I call you MZ "Mixed by Erry"? Italian people knows the history

Someone sent me copies of the latest SugaR XPRO (Wonderful copy-paste), they have sent me ShashChessMZ (Another wonderful copy-paste), it seems to me that the author no longer extracts anything directly from the repositories of some SF developer, he is stinking. Since MZ is so good at code, he is invited to use VICE as an engine for its development.

The reality is that MZ has made me a great publicity according to the email they have sent me, now we have more followers and the downloads continue. While one redeems points in his "store" the other (I) close contracts for chess applications.

I'm not going to refer to MZ in the offensive way he's made of me.

As I mentioned, he has given me free publicity and all his poison, he has won me more followers.

I'm also amused by Michael M (a free applauder) and, Sarona (A good for nothing), I hope you have already been able to make your opening book with the tool offered in talkchess. I'm part of talkchess, but you won't be able to identify me, because I use another nickname.

I don't want to be obvious but Outskirts is a forum composed of 3000? 4000 users?, in which only 15 or 20 users participate. It's a good forum to download books, redeem points and please the owner ,ah! and to do the famous tests of Oliprog that it is basically about AI or Zeus.

Thank you very much for your attention... that many very interesting things are on the way. 8-)

A. Ces
Boca del Río,Ver. México.

sarona

Re: The best engine year 2022 is...

Post by sarona » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:15 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:27 pm
I'm also amused by Michael M (a free applauder) and, Sarona (A good for nothing)
That's right! And nothing is what you will ever receive from me!

Whereas, I can examine your code (when you are in GPLv3 compliance), for what it is worth, at will.

Thanks for that! :)

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:40 pm

Go and take care your family, dont waist my time...

The message is for the owner of the circus, not for the clowns.

Still on the beach!

:D 8-)

sarona

Post by sarona » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:49 pm

I am so sorry you feel that way!

By the way, did you ever get the Eman source so that you could "improve" it? I am sure Khalid would love to hear your suggestions. :lol:

Happy Father's Day!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:50 am

Yes, it is my personal engine LOBO 8-) , I am inevitable, right :D ? Go change diapers, your thing is to be a babysitter :lol: .

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:08 am

Great Deeds, Sarona is out of my list!

In fact, I have never ever talking before with this lunatic.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:50 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:40 pm
Go and take care your family, dont waist my time...

The message is for the owner of the circus, not for the clowns.

Still on the beach!

Hi Anton, why are you so aggressive?
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:49 pm

Hi Eduard!

Do you consider that I am very aggressive?

I don't consider myself aggressive. I'm fair.

Best regards.

Robert57

Post by Robert57 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:35 am

It's just funny to see how you paint M.Z anyone who knows him and can read the code would immediately understand that you are just talking bullshit.
Unlike your questionable creations M.Z engines have always introduced unique and useful features, always missing in other sources.
And you mr. Anton how do you dare to criticize this when all implementations of additional features come from M.Z source codes?

At least have the decency to shut up and learn copy paste since you're doing it too like adding meaningless numbers without understanding what you're really doing.
When M.Z says that there are incomplete portions of code in your codes he is only telling the truth.
Good day mr. Anton

deeds

Post by deeds » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:43 am

You're way off the mark if you think you can reason with this bunch of cheaters. Already at the time of Chess2U, it was already their specialty to rename source codes, to merge experience files from other engines, to have several accounts on chess servers, to make screenshots only when 'they are at the top of the charts, etc.

Regarding MZ, like all his friends and moderators, you will end up being disappointed by his personality. In case you still doubt it, I know him to the point of knowing what he thinks secretly of Oliprog, Sedat, Hurnavich, Khalid or Eduard, of knowing when he took his dog SugaR out, I still have the id teamviewer of his 3995WX loool