ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
AlexChess

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by AlexChess » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:44 am

dorsz wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:26 pm
Hey! I can't find a link to ProteusSF-Aureo. Please point it out to me.
Hi Dorsz!!!

PRIVATE, but not for you I compile it right now for you, then send it on PM on BanksiaGUI forum BMI2 is ok?

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:04 am

@Dorsz

Your download ready on a Banksiagui PM
Including a little strong book to put in c:\ and exp that works perfectly, optimized for Playchess.com
and Lichess.org where I'm firts right now!!! :)

Enjoy, I'm testing your engines, too here: https://banksiagui.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=132

...And I'm using Blue Marlin as sparring partner to build my new aggressive book binded to .exp

Alessandro Morales

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:46 am

@Alessandro Morales

As I promised... just I'd like to inform you also that,
Very soon I plan to start working over a new rating 3700+ Elo,
Actually even I already started working etc., for more info:

viewtopic.php?f=4&p=29561#p29561
https://sites.google.com/site/computers ... x-aug-2023

Sure, if you are interested..
I will be very glad to test your latest Public engines as well
Sure if possible AVX2 if not...I can test other compiles...

Thanks in advance ...

Greetings )

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:44 am

I would like to inform all readers here that Alessandro only uses this forum to advertise his own forum. The first line you put here is:

"Thanks to all internal betatesters contributing to ProteusSF project :)
https://banksiagui.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=132"

Yes, his beta testers are important to him and those people he can inform here that they can get the new ProteusSF engine in the Banksia forum for a donation or payment. On the forums he only brags about fantastic Elos he scores on Lichess and PlayChess.

On Lichess he was banned for farming:
https://lichess.org/team/banned-of-leaderboard-of-bots

On PlayChess he is currently the only player doing cherry picking (ProteuSF-Official):

He only plays manually and against special opponents to either push his Elo with a draw or perhaps win against Lc0 (Ivers likes to play with Lc0). But he lost against that too. In more than 400 games he has not won a single game.

This makes me very, very sad! I want you to know that I'm not trying to put down Alessandro just to put him down. People like Alessandro are destroying honest gaming on the game servers. This hurts me a lot because I really like honest server games!

I could brag too. My engine Smile is currently in first place on the server, although my testers don't do cherry picking and play non-stop in automatic mode. The Sun 1.0 engine also plays very well (download from my homepage), although these players also play in automatic mode. If someone plays differently with my engines, they will no longer get an engine from me. He would also be ignored by me on the server with no exceptions - one of my best friends is now ignored and now my enemy for artificially inflating his rating.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:21 pm

@Homayoun @Sarona @dorsz all my friends here, I invite you to read my posts directly on BanksiaGUI... :roll:

My answer HERE if ADMINS/MODS CENSURE my comment as OPEN chess policy :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:49 pm

....SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:44 am

On PlayChess he is currently the only player doing cherry picking (ProteuSF-Official):

Now I understand why IG-88A doesn't want to play against me.. He is cherry picking to boost his ELO...

EDIOT EDIOT... :roll:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:23 pm

BUT REALLY...

Have I never said something about this psycotic guy before he started to heavily offend me?
He is more than depressed, he has big persecution fobias :roll:

i DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS "ENGINES"
I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS CHESS ENGINE BOOKS
i DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS OPINIONS

Why he continues to stalk me? :shock:

I ignore why moderators defend a so bad guy, anyway you find all my posts and my answer here BANKSIAGUI ProteusSF-Dev Forum
where luckily he has been kicked off and can only read posts :lol:

NOTE: CENSURED AGAIN...

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:35 pm

I've been playing on PlayChess.com and also on Lichess for years. I also have multiple accounts on Lichess (Bots and Human Account) and on PlayChess. I've also paid for my annual subscriptions for many years. I want honest opponents there. You don't play fair, that's a fact. You are now banished on Lichess. Your behavior is not OK. You're welcome to do whatever you want with your engine, I do that too. But it's you who brags and posts pictures with utopian elos from PlayChess and Lichess.

But people have a right to know how you earned your Elo points.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:51 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:35 pm
I've been playing on PlayChess.com and also on Lichess for years. I also have multiple accounts on Lichess (Bots and Human Account) and on PlayChess. I've also paid for my annual subscriptions for many years. I want honest opponents there. You don't play fair, that's a fact. You are now banished on Lichess. Your behavior is not OK. You're welcome to do whatever you want with your engine, I do that too. But it's you who brags and posts pictures with utopian elos from PlayChess and Lichess.

But people have a right to know how you earned your Elo points.

ALL COMMENTS AND EVALUATIONS ABOUT EDIOT HERE

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:04 am

Banksiagui - All Top Playchess.com engines using 4 CPUs 5-0 Blitz Tournament - Results after Round 6/16

All the games availables on ProteusSF Development Forum

For who is wondering where are Smile and Torero engines, they are only Stockfish renamed with some random changes that can only weakens the original. But Since Stockfish-dev has completely removed CLASSICAL evaluation, bad mods are not affecting engine quality of play. So testers are testing Stockfish. More: learning doesn't work.