ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
AlexChess

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by AlexChess » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:06 pm

Hi!

I like BanksiaGUI obviosly and I'm very grateful to Pham that has even asked me to become admin because he is very busy.

0.58 RC1 is almost complete and tournaments work as a charm. You can even add / remove / replace engines during a tournament.

Now I'm using Dragon 3.2 only because the license is only for Chessbase proprietary GUI. It works on BSG and Arena, but there it is much weaker by design (-400 ELO).

I'm holding a BLITZ 5.0 Gauntlet: ProteusSF-Aureo against 19 best engines: Stockfish, derivatives and originals. Finally with the same CPU speed (all 4 CPUs excepted LC0 0.30 2 CPUs, Dragon 3.2 that locks only 3 CPUs even changing the settings and Chess System Tal 2.0 DEMO limited to 1 CPU by design. My engine has already won a lot of games in a preliminaly bullet test. I'm using now the most common Playchess.com time control (5+0) against almost all engines there. Only AI and Zeus arel 27.0 and I don't have MZ's HypnoS.

This is the empty table, I will often update it on my forum because there I can update the contents forever, while here my editing time is limited.

I will run this gantlet by night while on daytime I'll continue my personal challenge on Playchess, trying to reach 3300 ELO before the others. I'm using my ProteusSF-Book.ctg for ProteusSF-Aureo and Fritz 18.ctg for all the other engines.

ProteusSF Development Forum

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:20 pm

you altered Raid :o . u'll have problems like my other friend did. i don't know why but my friend recompiled Raid and it was as good my compile, hope it doesnt happen to you :difus_9
happy gauntlet ;)

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:38 pm

Hi Alex
Please, do not start without Brainlearn.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:50 am

OrgZ wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:20 pm
you altered Raid :o . u'll have problems like my other friend did. i don't know why but my friend recompiled Raid and it was as good my compile, hope it doesnt happen to you :difus_9
happy gauntlet ;)
My raid conpile is perfect and it is strong (the first was missing of some libraries present only on author computer

you can watch partial resuls on my forum :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:54 am

OrgZ wrote:
happy gauntlet ;)
My raid conpile is perfect and it is strong (the first was missing of some libraries present only on author's computer :)

You can watch partial results on my forum :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:00 am

Homayoun wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:38 pm
Hi Alex
Please, do not start without Brainlearn.
Hy Homayoun, you are right I was forgetting BranLearn 25.2 of my friend Andrea Manzo but added just in time :)

You can watch partial results on my forum :) A lot of ProteusSF-Aureo won games with same hardware for all engines!

You are eligible as betatester being my friend since my first Outskirt access posting ProteusSF 004 for me.
Just ask me even ProteusSF-Aureo before ProteusSF-Next (Official name of the next version :lol:)

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:12 am

All this commotion on cherry picking and how strong ProteusSF is... I will test Aureo-230716 (that is the latest version right?) in a gauntlet against a few other engines in TC 1+0 (I dont really have time so low TC), 15 Threads per engine, Ponder ON (Ryzen 5950X)

Results will be posted here when done...

(is that fine @AlexChess?)

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:37 am

AlexChess wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:54 am
OrgZ wrote:
happy gauntlet ;)
My raid conpile is perfect and it is strong (the first was missing of some libraries present only on author's computer :)

You can watch partial results on my forum :)
for exp engines is it OFF or on?. because if its on, it will be unfair to all engines. you engine is doing the gauntlet, it will gather positions more and have time advantage against all engines. :?

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:02 am

Hi Alex
Many thanks for your kindness as always. As you know better I like your works very much. From your first tests activities up to now I always followed your works and activities. Recently I am very busy in my vet clinic and I can’t be a good tester for proteus or any other engines. But I will keep following your works as always. I will also be so happy if you specify an engine for public too. Like many other authors you can also have your private engines for your personal use. Here , we have a culm and quite, but also active and fresh forum ,With freedom. Fortunately we don’t have negative persons here. Eduard sometimes criticizes but despite of his criticism he is kind and also very useful member for forum. We have also deeds, this one really is a little abnormal. He talks with himself (as deeds and buttonet), sees foes, spies, enemies every where. And his number of foes is equal to population of Shanghai city. But fortunately he lives on his own planet.So you can share your works here without worries.
Best regards

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:43 am

Homayoun wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:02 am
Hi Alex
Many thanks for your kindness as always. As you know better I like your works very much. From your first tests activities up to now I always followed your works and activities. Recently I am very busy in my vet clinic and I can’t be a good tester for proteus or any other engines. But I will keep following your works as always. I will also be so happy if you specify an engine for public too. Like many other authors you can also have your private engines for your personal use. Here , we have a culm and quite, but also active and fresh forum ,With freedom. Fortunately we don’t have negative persons here. Eduard sometimes criticizes but despite of his criticism he is kind and also very useful member for forum. We have also deeds, this one really is a little abnormal. He talks with himself (as deeds and buttonet), sees foes, spies, enemies every where. And his number of foes is equal to population of Shanghai city. But fortunately he lives on his own planet.So you can share your works here without worries.
Best regards
Thank you :)