ProteusSF-Aureo released

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Sedat Canbaz

Re: ProteusSF-Aureo released

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:55 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:41 pm
Thanks canbaz Is it possible to have 2 books playing, for white and black?
Not at all Alex

Well, normally Cfish 030820 does not support 2 bin books,
But in your case (for solving): Brainfish 240720 will be used

So.. you can submit two books....

Greetings

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:05 pm

EmptikBest wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:09 pm
Sorry ProteusSF but you were saying something about RAGE?

:mrgreen: :o
Now who is the one who does not take his pills? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know facts hurt you, dont worry it is normal :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your engine is and BOTs are Z-Class, do you want me to show the crosstables again? GHOST,

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:25 pm

EmptikBest wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:09 pm
I'm absolutely calm. I'm even happy that Sebastian6440 is now using your stolen ProteusSF-Aureo, spreading it with your name inside :mrgreen:
i'm proud that people is using even old ProteusSF-Sunrise. Instead you have nothing to give to the chess community. :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:22 pm

@EmptikBest @nike22 (Ibibu)

Your discaimer on Github says all about you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ANOTHER IDIOT :roll:

Leaderboard members must be very happy to have you as team leader...

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:52 am

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:37 am

After 3 months of developing in C++ I'm starting my first tests of ProteusSF-Piranha AI !!!

First implementation:

A supervisor asks to Bard and ChatGPT APIs the best strategy according to the opening when out of the book, then ProteusSF applies some pre-configuted patterns. Eg It doesn't try to win against C67 with White.

No learning anymore, contestual analysis in real time that is much faster!

Like some leading chess programs, such as AlphaZero and Leela Chess Zero, that already use LLM to improve their performance.

LLM can be used to improve chess programs in a number of ways. First, LLM can be used to generate new game ideas. This can be done by using LLM to analyze a wide range of chess positions and identify possible moves that could lead to an advantage.

Second, LLM can be used to evaluate the strength of a chess position. This can be done by using LLM to analyze the possible moves of both sides and determine which position is more advantageous.

Third, LLM can be used to learn from chess games played by humans. This can be done by using LLM to analyze the games and identify the strategies and tactics that were used to win.

Some of the specific ways in which LLM can be used to improve chess programs include:

Move generator: LLM can be used to generate new game ideas that might not have been considered by a traditional chess engine.
Position evaluation: LLM can be used to evaluate the strength of a chess position more accurately than a traditional chess engine can.
Learning from chess games: LLM can be used to learn from chess games played by humans more efficiently than a traditional chess engine can.
Chess programs that use LLM have been shown to be able to beat traditional chess programs. For example, AlphaZero beat Stockfish, which was considered the best chess engine in the world at the time, in a series of games.

It is likely that LLM will continue to improve the performance of chess programs. As LLM technology continues to develop, chess programs that use LLM will become even stronger.

Additional information:

LLM stands for "large language model". It is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that is trained on a massive dataset of text and code. LLMs can be used for a variety of tasks, including generating text, translating languages, writing different kinds of creative content, and answering questions in an informative way.

dorsz

Post by dorsz » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:27 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:22 pm
@EmptikBest @nike22 (Ibibu)

Your discaimer on Github says all about you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ANOTHER IDIOT :roll:

Leaderboard members must be very happy to have you as team leader...
Alex I thought you don't answer because you are busy.

maestro777

Post by maestro777 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:24 pm

I have a few words to say, I met Alex Morales almost by chance when I was searching on Facebook for something related to chess and I found his page which was actually good because there he posted several articles related to chess and most importantly links to download engines that were not easily found like Eman and Dragon .
He began posting his own programs, the names of which were Dark Sister and Spectral , I started downloading and testing the engines he created, thinking who knows, maybe he'll develop a new strong engine .
Every engine of his that I tested was a pure waste of time, they were all bad, especially if you had to play with black, it was a sure defeat.
I recently downloaded this Proteus SF Aureo , played a few games with it and had the same disappointment, weak engine , best result draw, worst result defeats when I had to play with black, it always came out with -0.25 or -0.30 of disadvantage.
In short, Alex Morales, you'd better look for another occupation because developing engines is not your strong point, ALL of your engines are weak and whoever uses them will have to get used to losing unless they run away from the really strong engines , I only play on the website Flyordie in the 20 minute rooms because it is only in these rooms that we really find the chess beasts.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:36 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:37 am

After 3 months of developing in C++ I'm starting my first tests of ProteusSF-Piranha AI !!!

First implementation:

A supervisor asks to Bard and ChatGPT APIs the best strategy according to the opening when out of the book, then ProteusSF applies some pre-configuted patterns. Eg It doesn't try to win against C67 with White.

No learning anymore, contestual analysis in real time that is much faster!

Like some leading chess programs, such as AlphaZero and Leela Chess Zero, that already use LLM to improve their performance.

LLM can be used to improve chess programs in a number of ways. First, LLM can be used to generate new game ideas. This can be done by using LLM to analyze a wide range of chess positions and identify possible moves that could lead to an advantage.

Second, LLM can be used to evaluate the strength of a chess position. This can be done by using LLM to analyze the possible moves of both sides and determine which position is more advantageous.

Third, LLM can be used to learn from chess games played by humans. This can be done by using LLM to analyze the games and identify the strategies and tactics that were used to win.

Some of the specific ways in which LLM can be used to improve chess programs include:

Move generator: LLM can be used to generate new game ideas that might not have been considered by a traditional chess engine.
Position evaluation: LLM can be used to evaluate the strength of a chess position more accurately than a traditional chess engine can.
Learning from chess games: LLM can be used to learn from chess games played by humans more efficiently than a traditional chess engine can.
Chess programs that use LLM have been shown to be able to beat traditional chess programs. For example, AlphaZero beat Stockfish, which was considered the best chess engine in the world at the time, in a series of games.

It is likely that LLM will continue to improve the performance of chess programs. As LLM technology continues to develop, chess programs that use LLM will become even stronger.

Additional information:

LLM stands for "large language model". It is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that is trained on a massive dataset of text and code. LLMs can be used for a variety of tasks, including generating text, translating languages, writing different kinds of creative content, and answering questions in an informative way.
Both Bard and ChatGPT are terrible at chess so this is the worst idea I have ever seen lol :(

As a reference you can check this Lichess BOT which is powered by chatGPT: https://lichess.org/@/chat_bot

Coming from you I did not expect more anyways.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:29 am

maestro777 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:24 pm
I have a few words to say, I met Alex Morales almost by chance when I was searching on Facebook for something related to chess and I found his page which was actually good because there he posted several articles related to chess and most importantly links to download engines that were not easily found like Eman and Dragon .
He began posting his own programs, the names of which were Dark Sister and Spectral , I started downloading and testing the engines he created, thinking who knows, maybe he'll develop a new strong engine .
Every engine of his that I tested was a pure waste of time, they were all bad, especially if you had to play with black, it was a sure defeat.
I recently downloaded this Proteus SF Aureo , played a few games with it and had the same disappointment, weak engine , best result draw, worst result defeats when I had to play with black, it always came out with -0.25 or -0.30 of disadvantage.
In short, Alex Morales, you'd better look for another occupation because developing engines is not your strong point, ALL of your engines are weak and whoever uses them will have to get used to losing unless they run away from the really strong engines , I only play on the website Flyordie in the 20 minute rooms because it is only in these rooms that we really find the chess beasts.
:lol: