PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Eduard Nemeth

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:02 pm

ProteusSF has been playing thousands of games only against rating 2400 for months and hasn't been able to improve because others are better. One account is currently at the top of the bullet with 3360 points. But this account is not cheating (it's not me, that can be proven)! ProteusSFX-AI was significantly behind and therefore started playing against itself and cheating today. If he were that good, he would always have had the opportunity to play against 2900 Elo. There are many accounts with this rating. Of course he didn't do that. Never. But it's easy to play against yourself, ProteusSFX-AI wins almost every game, see database. :x
Peace be with you!

dorsz

Post by dorsz » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:29 pm

ProteusSFX-AI scored 710 of 711 versus Pseudo-0. Sick! :oops:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:06 am

Here is the database with all ProteusSFX-AI Bullet games (4100 games). He only played against weak amateur engines. The only strong opponent was his second account “No-Stockfish-Bots” which he opened in December 2023. HE is sometimes logged in with 7 accounts at the same time. All of these accounts only play against weak engines. Still, it took him a whole year to get to 3335 Elo (and he wouldn't have done it without his games against himself yesterday). I achieved this feat with only 200 games without cheating - it required cheating as well as 4100 games. He will never play a series against strong other players because he loses. This is ProteusSF Engine which he calls Power, Turbo, Extreme. It's all a big joke and I really laughed :lol: a lot about it yesterday. But for me it's no longer funny when someone cheats. He did that yesterday. I and at least one other Lichess member reported this to Lichess yesterday. I think he will now be under Lichess' observation. Lichess always does this when there is suspicion of fraud.

Download Bullet games ProteusSFX-AI:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/qUtpFdWh
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:55 am

I now only play in matchmaking mode, which is similar to the automatic mode on PlayChess. The games are played against ALL engines, including the very best, but not against engines <2500 points, that would be a joke (yes, a joke). :lol:

02. Feb 2024: SolistaBot played today (matchmaking mode) the following result. It played my engine Leptir Ultra (on 10 Threads) with my polyglot-book. Result is strong!

ProteusSF will never play like that, it's too weak for that, that's a fact.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:06 am

dorsz wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:29 pm
ProteusSFX-AI scored 710 of 711 versus Pseudo-0. Sick! :oops:

Yeah, is my 2024 ELO RACE. VERY FUNNY! :mrgreen: But isn't simple. If I lose even 1 game for crash / disconnection / lag I go down of 33 points or more, 15 for a draw and to get only 1 point I must win 10 games against a 2400 bot.

Also EDIOT is partecipating with his crap bots ;)

https://lichess.org/@/Fireball-64
https://lichess.org/@/PowerBeast
https://lichess.org/@/Solistabot

I'm not as good as him in farming, but I have almost reached him,

https://lichess.org/@/ProteusSFX-AI

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:02 pm

How often do I have to say that I'm not fireball? Proteus is mentally ill and should go to the doctor. However, we reported Proteus to Lichess as a fraudster. We hope it will be blocked soon. That's the only way to stop this crazy guy.

By the way, Fireball informed me that he was now able to register here in the forum. At some point he will write himself and make it clear that he is not Eduard N. What Proteus is doing here can really only be explained in one word: he's crazy.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:18 pm

I know that moderators read here. If someone assumes that a person is someone else, then the moderators should ban such types. This is absolutely insane.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:23 pm

I think it will be best if I play some bullet games against Fireball. If I played against myself it would be cheating. Maybe this helps prove that Fireball is a completely different person and lives somewhere different than me. :!: I hope and want soon show some games as PGN. Hopefully ProteusSf will finally shut its stupid mouth.
Peace be with you!

Findel64

Post by Findel64 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:39 pm

@Proteus: What do you want from me? I'm not E. Nemeth! My account on Lichess is Fireball-64. If you continue to think I am E. Nemeth, then I will complain to the moderator. By the way, I also reported you to Lichess for fraud!

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:50 pm

ProteusSF is a complete ediot! He keeps saying 2024 ELO race (note the word elo).. ELO is not even a thing on lichess. Elo is a type of rating system, and Lichess uses the glicko-2 rating system, and that means ProteusSF has 0 ELO :D

Keep on bragging about the fact that you have 0 ELO