"An Open Letter to Cock de Gorter and the CSVN Board"

General discussion about computer chess...
kingliveson

Re: "An Open Letter to Cock de Gorter and the CSVN Board"

Post by kingliveson » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
kinglivesonHarvey wrote:, do you really want to publicly debate this? I guarantee that if we do, there will be more people supporting Cock.
He admits to using a cracked version in an official tournament - what is there to debate?
The debate has turned into your lack of credibility accusing me to be someone else and charging to me something you know I never said. More interestingly, I just got a pm that you've just banned Marcelo G.'s account over at PlayChess. Perhaps there's more to you and Mr. Cock's situation.
PAWN : Knight >> Bishop >> Rook >>Queen

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:25 pm

kingliveson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
kinglivesonHarvey wrote:, do you really want to publicly debate this? I guarantee that if we do, there will be more people supporting Cock.
He admits to using a cracked version in an official tournament - what is there to debate?
The debate has turned into your lack of credibility accusing me to be someone else and charging to me something you know I never said. More interestingly, I just got a pm that you've just banned Marcelo G.'s account over at PlayChess. Perhaps there's more to you and Mr. Cock's situation.
I have banned nobody am to busy answering your rubbish. Why would anyone PM you so fast? So I guess you are telling lies?
Last edited by Harvey Williamson on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
kingliveson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
I have banned nobody am to busy answering your rubbish.
------- Original Message --------
Subject: Playchess engine room
Date: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 pm
To: kingliveson

[*********] wrote:
Rob Osborn is over at the engine room right now tell the nick Tapoutchess it is you....both nicks are Marc G....

Flash...... the nicks have just been banned.

What a guy.
It just so happens you mentioned that Nick and it got banned. You are ridiculous!

Edit: you are still trying to imply that user is me though you know it is not. I will forward the PM to others so they know the source. Also this person can feel free to reveal himself, but am sure you will ban his account if he does. I now have good reasons to believe there's more to your tale about Cock.

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 pm

kingliveson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
kingliveson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

[*********] wrote:
Rob Osborn is over at the engine room right now tell the nick Tapoutchess it is you....both nicks are Marc G....

What a guy.
It just so happens you mentioned that Nick and it got banned. You are ridiculous!

Edit: you are still trying to imply that user is me though you know it is not. I will forward the PM to others so they know the source. Also this person can feel free to reveal himself, but am sure you will ban his account if he does.
Amazing he pm'd you with such speed if he is not you. btw I did not ban you and Rob is unable to. I just looked at the CB log they have not been banned or any action taken.

If he is not you he is obviously a close friend.
Last edited by Harvey Williamson on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingliveson

Post by kingliveson » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
kingliveson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
kingliveson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

[*********] wrote:

What a guy.

Edit: you are still trying to imply that user is me though you know it is not. I will forward the PM to others so they know the source. Also this person can feel free to reveal himself, but am sure you will ban his account if he does.
Amazing he pm'd you with such speed if he is not you. btw I did not ban you and Rob is unable to. I just looked at the CB log they have not been banned or any action taken.
You are not an honest individual. I have forwarded the pm to Jeremy and he can verify and assure you that I am who I say I am. Also that the pm did come from another member.

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:47 pm

[quote="kingliveson Also that the pm did come from another member.[/quote]

Who lied about being banned?

Marc Greenhaw

Post by Marc Greenhaw » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:50 pm

How did my name get thrown into this???? Harvey??????

Kevin Frayer

Post by Kevin Frayer » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 pm

The nick seems not to have been banned, but was harassed and booted.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Kevin Frayer wrote:The nick seems not to have been banned, but was harassed and booted.
was not booted good try though. Funny how you guys are so close.

Kevin Frayer

Post by Kevin Frayer » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 pm

So Harvey, are you going to harass all American player because you don't like me?

Yes...all this is very funny. Pull your bulldog Rob off the American players.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.