SquarknII is a clone

General discussion about computer chess...
pedrox

Re: SquarknII is a clone

Post by pedrox » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:55 pm

johandry Espin wrote:Dear Mr. Pedro

Who Said that Our Team Has to Surrender him Information to you on the Programming of SquarknII. You are not any Authority in the Matter, in fact their Motor DanaSah is not capable not even of Playing correctly.

But because he/she would have to explain you the Programming of SquarknII if you Have it?

or not serious better to Admit in this Forum that this Mistaken one and that I Use Robolitto, because DanaSah doesn't already have enough force to Play tournaments On - line. ?

We could also Publish Information that we have of you, recognizing that You Mistakes hacerca of SquarknII, but we want to See it of their Own Letter.

Do admit that you Mistakes, like he/she could have the code of SquarknII if I not even Know it.?

That you want specifically, because that that us Pidiio in the Mail won't be Possible.

Johandry Espin :lol: :lol:
Excluding secrets of a program, you can tell the programming techniques that have been used, this would not help me or any other programmer. For example Vas could safely say (Rybka is commercial) that he was using bitboard rotated. However, I am sure that you can not say that programming techniques using your engine. You do not know :-)

Responding to questions would give no secret of your engine, but you know answer?

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 am

Dear Mr. Pedro.

Our Team has Too much Work like to Lose the Time with a difamdor as you, If you say to Have the Code of SquarknII, close it and blindfold it. And Participate in the championship of the World, but the tien, please don't bother But.

The pertinent authorities revised SquarknII in the Certain Moment. Let them to be it and Not you, a Simple Programmer that is not capable neither of making a listing of Pieces for their Own Motor.

We Thank him thoroughly their Publicity for SquarknII and let us Wait he/she Buys the Motor when it Leaves for sale.

Even so after the championship of the World or of to undergo the control of Software and to demonstrate their Farce, Procedermos to a Brief demand.

A greetings of the Team SquarknII.

;)

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 am

We Feel it Pedro their time you ends up, Non perdermos time with a person that says that he/she has a code of A program and later it is lie. A programmer that doesn't know Robbolito, you are a humbug
:shock: :lol:

pedrox

Post by pedrox » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 am

johandry Espin wrote:Pedro is not deceived, you cannot be digustado for a thing that has not seen, you had commented on Technical of Programming and it has been consulted of both parts, such and as you he requested us Help for the programming of DanaSah, as:

I mention their Mail Textually: DanaSah doesn't have list of pieces (alone it uses a semilista in the evaluation), but I would like to be able to make a list of pieces and to maintain it in the functions of to make a movement and to undo.

Likewise it would be beautiful to know the steps to make a static exchange evaluator, since in the practice you that it is and like it works, but I find a little to code it.
This has a very good explanation. :-)

I was tired of your lies and I'll put you on probation.

If you show the date of the message is a date after which I said that SquarknII is a clone in this forum.

...................................................................................................................................

De: Pedro Castro Elgarresta (pecastro@msn.com)
Enviado: sábado, 17 de julio de 2010 11:04:02
Para: johandry@spinsecurity.com

Agradezco la ayuda con DanaSah puesto que estoy atascado.

DanaSah no tiene lista de piezas (solo utiliza una semilista en la evaluación), pero me gustaría poder hacer una lista de piezas y mantenerla en las funciones de hacer un movimiento y deshacer.

Así mismo sería bonito saber los pasos para hacer un static exchange evaluator, ya que en la práctica se que es y como funciona, pero me resulta un poco duro codificarlo.

Saludos.

.............................................................................................................................

After being so proud of your engine you offer me your help with DanaSah, and I want to put you in a compromise, if you are the developer of an engine that beats Robbolito you could help me with your knowledge in my engine, so I take you and say,- DanaSah have not list of pieces and no SEE, you can you help me with this? Where is your help? 300 messages I have answered your own with help, can you help me with this? Do not you know that I speak?

You can quote me a message where you give me some advice on programming?

Because I have 300 where the thing is backwards.

Stop sending me emails and do not follow. I do not want to receive emails about possible threats yours with demands and threats DanaSah can not play anywhere, because what I'm getting are threats, okay?

EDIT: I see that you stretch out your threat of a demand to the forum.Want to provoke fear to shut my mouth and I say that Squarkn is not a clone?

Pedro

Matthias Gemuh

Post by Matthias Gemuh » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:51 am

johandry Espin wrote:Dear Mr. Pedro.
We Thank him thoroughly their Publicity for SquarknII and let us Wait he/she Buys the Motor when it Leaves for sale.

A greetings of the Team SquarknII.

;)

Pedro wants to buy Robbolito ? Why ?
Aided by engines, GMs can be very strong.
http://www.hylogic.de

pedrox

Post by pedrox » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:01 am

johandry Espin wrote:We Feel it Pedro their time you ends up, Non perdermos time with a person that says that he/she has a code of A program and later it is lie. A programmer that doesn't know Robbolito, you are a humbug
:shock: :lol:
You're an ignoramus.

You think that every developer who has made a program look like crazy Robbolito code and that's not true, there are many programmers who do not mind the level of play of their program. I'm no programmer, just someone with a little knowledge of programming and has ventured to create a chess engine to understand how it works and learn about the C language. Of course I have no knowledge to understand how it works Robbolito and possibly also much good programmers.

One thing is to clone an engine and another thing is to understand every line of code.

I have no Squarkn code?

So why you have sent me a code saying that it was Squarkn, asking to correct a problem and you asked me to play tournaments with this engine? Of course an engine that can beat Rybka generates a lot of suspicion, especially if you know the time spent on it, after playing in the tournament HG I decided to investigate the code, it was not difficult to know who was, not many open source programs they can beat Rybka.You can easily correct this by sending the source code to someone you trust for your approval, You could have done already in the ACCA tournament, do not worry you will have more options.If after that, it is found that the code is original, I have to apologize to the community that Squarkn is not a clone, but I must not apologize to you because you have deceived me and sending me a source code of a clone.

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 am

Dear Mr Pedro.

We are glad you recognized that it is not a Motor SquarknII cloning. But Original. His apology to the Community are valid and show their appreciation for the honest things.
Smooth SquarknII Participate in Kanazawa 2010, and hopefully get a good result against powerful engines.

Publicly acknowledged that many of the suggestions and advice came from you, I publicly thank their collaboration in the development of SquarknII.

Cordial greetings

pedrox

Post by pedrox » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 am

johandry Espin wrote:Dear Mr Pedro.

We are glad you recognized that it is not a Motor SquarknII cloning. But Original. His apology to the Community are valid and show their appreciation for the honest things.
Smooth SquarknII Participate in Kanazawa 2010, and hopefully get a good result against powerful engines.

Publicly acknowledged that many of the suggestions and advice came from you, I publicly thank their collaboration in the development of SquarknII.

Cordial greetings
Hello Johandry,

In the end I am going to take this with good humor.

One thing is clear, you and me, we both must make a good course of English, I do not think you understand my words, though it may be my fault for expressing badly.

Now I have a problem, I can not say Squarkn is a original engine, I have no source code as you said. :)

But if you're staying more relaxed, I can tell, SquarknII is not a clone, is the hard work of a group of programmers helped by the Intel company who has patented the program and marketed by the company Chessbase the end of the year.

Buy the engine!, I'm sure the rhythm going, Rybka4 and neither Ippolit derivated may overshadow him.

Thanks for the words of appreciation, I have answered hundreds of messages, but the credit of Squarkn code is not mine, as you said I did not create any line of code. So you can distribute the engine without gratitude towards me.

PD. Sorry, I can not buy SquarknII. Since life has punished me with being poor and I can not throw my money on it. But if you're rich, do it. The final product you'll be very good, as good or more than Robbolito.

Pedro

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:34 am

Dear Pedro.

If I believe that we should Improve our English, I believe that a course would not Come Bad. :D :lol:
We repeat Again in English and Spanish, We Appreciate each Suggestion on the Motors that he/she says as you they are Hundred, SquarknII is the one
Effort of several Programmers, but a Part of the Credo is his.
Their advice was decisive in our Programming, and it Weighs us to us to say it Openly "Without you SquarknII it would not be here."

We will Continue thanking him Infinitely their Gratitiud, for our Team you will Continue being our Counsel.

You don't need to buy Any Version of SquarknII, you will receive a Copy Personally mine in their Own House.

We wish him the best in this World. Although we cannot give had sat down a good result of SquarknII.en the championship of the World.
;)
Greetings Pedro.

johandry Espin

Post by johandry Espin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 am

Estimado Pedro.

Si creo que debemos Mejorar nuestro Ingles, creo que un curso no Vendria Mal.
Repetimos Nuevamente en Ingles y Español, Nosotros Apreciamos cada Sugerencia sobre los Motores, que como Usted dice son Cientas, SquarknII es el
Esfuerzo de varios Programadores, pero una Parte del Credito es suya.
Su asesoramiento fue decisivo en nuestra Programacion, y nos nos Pesa decirlo Publicamente "Sin Usted SquarknII no estaria aqui".

Nosotros Seguiremos agradeciendole Infinitamente su Gratitiud, para nuestro Equipo Usted Seguira Siendo nuestro Asesor.

Usted no necesita comprar Ninguna Version de SquarknII, Usted recibira una Copia Personalmente mia en su Propia Casa.

Le deseamos los mejor de este Mundo. Aunque no podemos dar por sentado un buen resultado de SquarknII.en el campeonato del Mundo.

Saludos Pedro.