Bankster

General discussion about computer chess...
Chris Whittington

Re: Bankster

Post by Chris Whittington » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote: Hi group,

Does anyone else notice that the posting activity at CCC has dropped dramatically??

Cordially,

Sean
Looks like the help forum is where it belongs.
Hello Harvey, unfortunately CCC posters are not allowed to discuss :roll:
So this is not the 'Open' forum it claims to be?
Your tendency to manipulative lies are self-outed by the above comment. You know perfectly well Thorsten referred to CCC posters not being allowed to discuss on CCC, Capitalist Controlled Club.
I did not know I was replying to Thorsten I thought I was answering Sean?
My mistake. Sean/Thorsten.

However, the essential point remains, you know perfectly well the reference is to CCC posters not being allowed to discuss on CCC, the Capitalist Controlled Club and that you set out to mislead, manipulatively.

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Does anyone else notice that the posting activity at CCC has dropped dramatically??

Cordially,

Sean
Your tendency to manipulative lies are self-outed by the above comment. You know perfectly well Thorsten referred to CCC posters not being allowed to discuss on CCC, Capitalist Controlled Club.

However, the essential point remains, you know perfectly well the reference is to CCC posters not being allowed to discuss on CCC, the Capitalist Controlled Club and that you set out to mislead, manipulatively.
Well at least i know who i am replying to.

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean

Yes, to the most commercially successful chess programmer on the planet. If I'ld have employed you (no chance) you would at least have been paid ;-)

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Matthias Gemuh wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean
He means: Hello Harvey, unfortunately CCC posters are not allowed to discuss in CCC. Thread is quickly locked.
So my hope you would not behave like a troll here was sadly wrong :(

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean

Yes, to the most commercially successful chess programmer on the planet. If I'ld have employed you (no chance) you would at least have been paid ;-)
My CV is in the post :) But to be honest i do not want to be paid I have a great day job that I enjoy - apart from the day in Iraq when the hand of a suicide bomber landed on me :(

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean

My CV is in the post :) But to be honest i do not want to be paid I have a great day job that I enjoy - apart from the day in Iraq when the hand of a suicide bomber landed on me :(
We understand you live off taxpayer largesse of course, although that won't last too much longer as Al Beebejeera gets cut back. Meanwhile, good choice for no pay possible ever as the side job ;-)

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Chris Whittington wrote: We understand you live off taxpayer largesse of course, although that won't last too much longer as Al Beebejeera gets cut back. Meanwhile, good choice for no pay possible ever as the side job ;-)
At least I am not a sad old computer Chess has been who has nothing better to do than troll.

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote: We understand you live off taxpayer largesse of course, although that won't last too much longer as Al Beebejeera gets cut back. Meanwhile, good choice for no pay possible ever as the side job ;-)
At least I am not a sad old computer Chess has been who has nothing better to do than troll.
Better "has been" who exited with all the gold than "never been" when there's now no gold left ;-)
Last edited by Chris Whittington on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Funny!

Your assumption is unsound, although prevalent here. When a field is finished it is best to exit (early) with as much gold as possible to do other things. The has beens are those that stick around pointlessly in a dying field because they have nowhere else to go.
Lol then I do not count myself in that as in the last 7 days I met the French President (and his wife :-) ) I also met Sir Geoff Hurst. Not a bad week. Who knows what the next 7 days will bring.

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Funny!

Your assumption is unsound, although prevalent here. When a field is finished it is best to exit (early) with as much gold as possible to do other things. The has beens are those that stick around pointlessly in a dying field because they have nowhere else to go.
Lol then I do not count myself in that as in the last 7 days I met the French President (and his wife :-) ) I also met Sir Geoff Hurst. Not a bad week. Who knows what the next 7 days will bring.
Sadly, the tedious name dropping fails to reflect in your own personality or achievements. Meeting cool people as part of the day job is no substitute for being one yourself.